Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: First time dating a single mum

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jedi you want to know the truth? You are her fuck buddy. And you almost blew it.
    With sex and relationshops you often have to read between the lines. Women dont always want to tell you they only see you as a friend or fuckbuddy
    She has a boyfriend, most likely the guy she is living with
    The trick is not to get attached to her emotionally. You made the mistake of confronting her rather then just going with the flow. When a woman is giving you no strings sex and you are not meeting her friends, just enjoy the sex while it lasts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does it really matter???
    Get sex and move on....i wouldnt give a crap

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just enjoy the sex and pick her up and drop her off wherever she wants. The perfect relationship, "all sex and no pay makes Jedi a lucky man, long live Jedi".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    So fast forward to today and I met a girl who is also Chinese since early May. She would go out with me and have sex with me mostly in my car but won't let me pick her up or drop her off at her home.

We had arguments about that and I would ask her who she lives with and why she won't let me drive her home but she never gave a valid reason. So I followed her home once in mid July and she freaked out which is understandable. She broke up with me but then came around after I apologized but we went through the exact same pattern of me picking her up from the local bus stop or shopping area.

So she still wouldn't let me drive her home even though I know where she lives. I did a lil investigation myself and found that she lives with a Caucasian guy in a one bedroom unit.

I confronted her about it and she says he's her roommate. I asked where the fuck do you sleep and she didn't answer me. That was last Friday. Thanks for reading.

Do you guys think he really is her roommate?
    That’s just lazy writing, mate. You need to take some risks with these stories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So fast forward to today and I met a girl who is also Chinese since early May. She would go out with me and have sex with me mostly in my car but won't let me pick her up or drop her off at her home.

We had arguments about that and I would ask her who she lives with and why she won't let me drive her home but she never gave a valid reason. So I followed her home once in mid July and she freaked out which is understandable. She broke up with me but then came around after I apologized but we went through the exact same pattern of me picking her up from the local bus stop or shopping area.

So she still wouldn't let me drive her home even though I know where she lives. I did a lil investigation myself and found that she lives with a Caucasian guy in a one bedroom unit.

I confronted her about it and she says he's her roommate. I asked where the fuck do you sleep and she didn't answer me. That was last Friday. Thanks for reading.

Hell No!
    Just bang her without falling for her.
    Why would you wanna ruin a good thing?
    If, for whatever reason, she falls for you, you will be in the driver's seat. If not, just take it as a casual fling.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t ask questions man , just dip and drop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So sad to see people getting emotionally attached

Banned
    We need an Agony Aunt section.
    For all the guys who want to date WL'S.

Senior Member(無間使者)

How did you meet her bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Star Wars Convention

Banned
    Its just like collagen.
    Degenerate non functional digestive system.
    Its beautiful.
    Its looking for a host.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozapine View Post
    Its just like collagen.
    Degenerate non functional digestive system.
    Its beautiful.
    Its looking for a host.
    I enjoy your posts Mr C. Thank you. They are popping up everywhere and you’re starting to make me laugh out loud.

Are you a health professional of some sort? Perhaps you dropped out of med school and you now do stand up?

Write an AR. That should be hilarious.

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Plenty Of Fish App

Banned

It depends. In the one bedroom unit, ask her if its two separate single beds, or 1 double/queen size bed?

Love this thread. Entertaining stuff lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting read, fiction or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funniest thread ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow. only just saw this. just a good read.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was a good read and why not keep us up to date on what is happening in your life. We are genuinely interested Jediknight4ever. Cheers.

Banned
    Some people create Drama to give their lives purpose
    Life is simple if you see the warning signs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, I agree Jediknight4ever is a simple person. Don't know when he escaped but let's hope they find him before he gets arrested for stalking!!
    Just take your tablets mate and everything will be OK! 😉

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast