Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: First time dating a single mum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    I wouldn't say unrequited, I definitely loved her more. What she did to make me feel special, she did the same with her fiancée. I guess she just likes to have options and always fishing for something better.
    Something better? Wouldn't of been a long look then.

Banned
    Bullllllll....shit....

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    So all have come to a close. Happy birthday to me.
    I'm moving onto the next chapter of my life.
    I shall see my psychologist one last time tomorrow to finish my story. Thanks you all who are so patient to have read my story.
    It does feel like I just watched Shutter Island again and don't know what's real and what wasn't. I leave you all with the final messages I exchanged with her fiancée.
    Screenshot_20170822-221201.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    So all have come to a close. Happy birthday to me.
    I'm moving onto the next chapter of my life.
    I shall see my psychologist one last time tomorrow to finish my story. Thanks you all who are so patient to have read my story.
    It does feel like I just watched Shutter Island again and don't know what's real and what wasn't. I leave you all with the final messages I exchanged with her fiancée.
    Screenshot_20170822-221201.jpg
    Erase all chat forever for closure but then post on a public forum to retain.

Banned
    Pain and love.
    You can have a crush on somebody instantly.
    Like someone in a minute.
    Fall in love in a hour .
    But it can take forever to forget someone who
    caused you pain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is amazing what can happen when you see a pretty lady.

Banned
    Whilst on the subject of single mums, there are some who are definitely horny when they have gone without sex for a considerable period of time. Take my word for this. Many horny single mums out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZbTpANdI54

Banned
    Why you always have this fantasy with single mums?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its challenging for some people .....

I feel sorry for the children.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Hey mate... Feel for you.

I was in a similar position and it messes with your head. Let's catch up for beer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hope posting this stuff helps mate.

I have a few things to say.

Its a mans world. Did she cheat on you when you both had a kid together and break up the household?. If no then a woman can do no wrong

A woman is limited by fading of looks (a guy doesnt need looks to go far)

A single mother must have to deal with a lot of flakey guys who disappear a the slightest hint of a committment

Its always been a mans world.
    Spend not one more seconds thought on this lady, and she should do the same with you

Banned
    That's why i don't hire any single mums anymore. They have all the sympathy and the
    amount of times they have gone home for a so called emergency. They should suck it
    up and a little scratch is not a reason to go home. They are unreliable employees and
    they then gossip to the customers about you if you dock them and yep it will be all over
    social media. They are untrustworthy and they are always scheming trying to get compo
    or even better sex discrimination case as they hope you have to pay them off to quieten
    them. I refuse to speak to female employee now without a witness because of this.
    Even worse is when parents bring their little brats and they run around screaming or
    even worse crying. I really want to say put a sock in but once again you have to suck it
    up. The worse are women with prams like how they got driver's license when the knock
    over something and yep you have to cover the cost. And god help you feel you tell the kid off
    as everybody kid is a so called angel .

Banned
    One last rant before i do next week rosters. This thing about Harvey Weinstein is complete hogwash.
    A pregnant employee is the worse. You are stuck with them forever and even if you have done a
    review on their performance you can't do anything.
    As soon as they are pregnant they are on light duties and yep they think you have back like a ox
    and you have to do all the work. Equal quota is really mind boggling. Could you imagine them in
    a war behind enemy lines and they have their period . Its not cooking its life and death a battle
    zone . And don't get me started on welfare. Some are single mums and they have endless kids like a
    battery hen for the welfare benefits. The kids end up as no hopers or street kids as no father figure or
    role model. I see them everything day the little rascals running around in their Lowes outfit's and yep
    another expense for your business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    I feel sorry for the children.
    Yes some kids do suffer in the process because some mums want to have relationships and enjoy having sex with guys. This means spending less time with their kids. When the kids are very young they don't understand the mum's need for fun or companionship.

Yeah I felt sorry for her kids too, that's why I didn't confront her when we were having yumcha together.

I supposedly got a WL pregnant over 4 years. She was in love with me but I wasn't. She only asked me if I wanted to be with her, but I didn't want the responsibility to look after her daughter from a previous marriage. So naturally I broke her heart without realising she was pregnant. She stopped talking to me and went back to China, it was only then that she told me she had a clinical abortion.

When you think about it the love was nice versa this time around. But I did want to take responsibility for my actions, sadly she didn't. So naturally I was left broken hearted without knowing about her fiancée until later on.

I know many people go through worse things like miscarriage cancer, death, natural disasters, assault, injustice. I just wanted to tell my story and let it off my chest.

I had a dream about the baby 4 months ago, I was outside the delivery room in the hospital. I heard the doctor say push and was only allowed in after the delivery. There I saw his tiny hands and feet. Such a vivid dream then I woke up in the middle of the night.

In hindsight, confronting her only made things worse. In my anguish I let my lust for vengeance and answers cloud my judgement and I'm not proud of that. What I should have done was just told her I knew everything, smile and walk away.

Banned
    We all get played Jed .
    They think they are one step ahead but no i am always two steps ahead.
    Trust no one but yourself your goldfish and your pot plants.
    Life too short too worry about things like this.

So fast forward to today and I met a girl who is also Chinese since early May. She would go out with me and have sex with me mostly in my car but won't let me pick her up or drop her off at her home.

We had arguments about that and I would ask her who she lives with and why she won't let me drive her home but she never gave a valid reason. So I followed her home once in mid July and she freaked out which is understandable. She broke up with me but then came around after I apologized but we went through the exact same pattern of me picking her up from the local bus stop or shopping area.

So she still wouldn't let me drive her home even though I know where she lives. I did a lil investigation myself and found that she lives with a Caucasian guy in a one bedroom unit.

I confronted her about it and she says he's her roommate. I asked where the fuck do you sleep and she didn't answer me. That was last Friday. Thanks for reading.

Do you guys think he really is her roommate?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast