Thread: Windsor

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unhappy Windsor

Been trying to contact Kara at Windsor, but looks like another favorite watering hole has closed it's doors.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems to have disappeared a while back. Pity, she was a fave of mine. The search goes on....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes sammy seems to have left for a month or two also. Damm I had some amazing in & out calls with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh Sammy! She had a wicked finger in the prostate action.....kind of crazy girl but you always want to go back....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FYI Honey is back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen her once for massage but I thought she might be a ladyboy...I don't know I could be wrong but...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's excellent news, she's a lovely young lady.

After dinner recently at a trendy new Thai restaurant at Chermside with very nice young Thai staff I've got the fever big time, I sent a txt today to secure a spot for this week, though I'm still anxiously awaiting a response.

She's worth the effort, manners & niceties go a long way with this lady.

By the way she's 100% female, if she's not, well fuck me I'm converted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know if you get a response as she only advertised once (Saturday) and ad hasnt been refreshed. No replies for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ended up with a gap in my diary and got in to see her on Monday night 😊 she replied promptly and is just the most wonderful little woman. Service was exactly the same as before and definitely s GFE type RnT. See her in this colder weather and she'll give you loads of hugs and cuddles which is a nice touch. She's here for about a month before she goes back to Thailand for a holiday.

Good luck and happy punting.
    JC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any link to ad?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spent some time with Honey the other day. It was time very well spent. Great girl that really puts in the effort. Must be something about that unit block. I've visited 3 girls here over the years always well above average.