Thread: Just when you thought you'd seen the best tits ever......Kimmy

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Smile Just when you thought you'd seen the best tits ever......Kimmy

Kimmy's modest LBD gave no indication of the treasures hidden beneath, reminiscent of the double-D girlfriend of long ago who seemed to strap her boobs down to avoid stares so I had no idea of her magnificent puppies until I put my hand under her top. Anyway, back to Kimmy.

If she'd not told me they were enhanced, I may not have ever known apart from the fact they are so perfect, but not too perfect, but certainly perfect. Fucking outrageously perfect.

They feel right. Her nipples seem to be permanently on high-beam, and with just the right amount of upward pout. It is simply impossible to take your eyes off them, to cease the admiration for the sculptured female form. While she is a modest size Thai girl, they don't look out of proportion on her - her naturally womanly hips just give her the figure you'd salivate over if you found her on the web.

As per most Thai girls, her 20 yr old skin is flawless and her beauty is somewhat overshadowed by her magnificent chest furniture, she reminds me of the girl who was a finalist on MasterChef last night - not in that she looks like her, but that her beauty is in the simplicity of her features. Her massage was accomplished with prolonged TT before enticing me with part 2, which ended in an outstanding titty fuck that felt for all the world like the real thing.

She is a master of her craft, and Summer's photos do not do her justice. kimmy.jpg

If you are within cooee of Summerville on a Saturday, make an appointment and indulge your senses!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh deer... thought lbd had something to do with lady boys for a moment. Glad i realised it was little black dress.....!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    long black dress.