Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys actually like bj's?

Do you guys actually like bj's?

After a many many years gap, I just received a bbbj cim.

Halfway into a very passionate session, it became clear my girl had her period. No problems she mimes, and pops mr penis into her mouth.

5 minutes in I know this is going to take forever. So I start to stress she is going to get fed up/bored/tired/disappointed. Which stresses me out, making it even harder for me to finish. I'm also feeling like I'm being selfish, she is puting in a load of effort here, but I'm taking forever... after about 20 minutes I finally came. I gave her a bit of warning, but she didn't want to stop. So then she's choking. Of course no mouthwash or anything because such things aren't meant to go on there. Making me feel even more selfish.

Lol, yes I know I'm over thinking this! Yes I love doing daty with her many times, which is obviously a very similar thing in reverse, and yes she keenly initiated the bj.

But I spent most of that 20 minutes just wishing I'd just hurry up and finish! If I could have faked it somehow I surely would have, lol.

Guess I'm in a minority here?

Sometimes I just sit through a terrible bj.
    Othertimes I don't want it to stop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    ............yes

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    why sit through it when you can just stop em and move on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sounds like you were at an R&T rather than a FS parlour? and yes, you were over thinking it rather than just enjoying the elicit experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn, it is hard enough to get a good bbbj and cim in Brissie. I was in Sydney a couple of months ago and bbbj and cim was standard with the wl i had. I rate it highly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I am not a fan of bj, if I had to choose from bj or hj, I would go hj.

I have some awesome bjs but the hj is just great

And to the op, I often feel the same. The longer I take to cum I feel pressured, I switch with the girl sometimes.

E.g., if she is getting tired - u can tell by slowing down or change of pace, then i start to masturbate and she usually lay next to me with dfk or sucking my nipples / playing with me balls.
    Then switch back to her to finish etc

The best hj I had was from a 40 y/o Chinese girl at Hornsby lols she must have tugged many cocks ahhaahha

BJ's are great but if i am having trouble getting over the line then it is usually a HJ that does the trick, also the WL is generally getting tired so a HJ is pretty much all they have left in the tank.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I think it is a good sign that you worry about the wellbeing of others even if it is paid or not.

Should be the norm but at the same time not to be exploited. There are ones out there that take advantage of others kindness and should be met with a striking force.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's such a chore and an ordeal getting your cock sucked by a sexy young lady.
    The things us poor wretched punters have to put up with
    It's a tough life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I am not a fan of bj, if I had to choose from bj or hj, I would go hj.

I have some awesome bjs but the hj is just great

And to the op, I often feel the same. The longer I take to cum I feel pressured, I switch with the girl sometimes.

E.g., if she is getting tired - u can tell by slowing down or change of pace, then i start to masturbate and she usually lay next to me with dfk or sucking my nipples / playing with me balls.
    Then switch back to her to finish etc

The best hj I had was from a 40 y/o Chinese girl at Hornsby lols she must have tugged many cocks ahhaahha
    Experience cums with age!!!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    You have to admire the work ethic of some of the WLs. They keep sucking until there's CIM. They seem to take pride in making the punter cum in that way. Could also be the extra $$$!!

Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    Experience cums with age!!!

Watch out, another Queenslander is in town !!

Banned
    i've never had one

Banned
    Haizzz so why lots of guys go to rnt and ask for bbbj or even just cbj?
    By the way, if the is willing to do it, then no need to think that you're selfish as they already take the offer for money. So they can get benefits for doing that
    And for the girlfriends, well, they may enjoy that too so it's not selfish, I think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    i've never had a bj. The idea of having my cock in someones mouth really puts me off.

that's just me.

i thnk it's similar to food, some folks enjoy seafood, others can't stand it; some asians eat dogs, and lots of aussies are abhorred by that practice.

Wau never heard that before. How did you get aroused?

I love BJ but if it's too long I do get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    After a many many years gap, I just received a bbbj cim.

Halfway into a very passionate session, it became clear my girl had her period. No problems she mimes, and pops mr penis into her mouth.

5 minutes in I know this is going to take forever. So I start to stress she is going to get fed up/bored/tired/disappointed. Which stresses me out, making it even harder for me to finish. I'm also feeling like I'm being selfish, she is puting in a load of effort here, but I'm taking forever... after about 20 minutes I finally came. I gave her a bit of warning, but she didn't want to stop. So then she's choking. Of course no mouthwash or anything because such things aren't meant to go on there. Making me feel even more selfish.

Lol, yes I know I'm over thinking this! Yes I love doing daty with her many times, which is obviously a very similar thing in reverse, and yes she keenly initiated the bj.

But I spent most of that 20 minutes just wishing I'd just hurry up and finish! If I could have faked it somehow I surely would have, lol.

Guess I'm in a minority here?
    Performance anxiety lol been there. I just like the feeling a pretty girl is sucking me. I enjoy the lording over feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd fkn love it!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Not getting enough lol
    Getting too many HJ instead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hell yes.... absolutely love it. HJ not so much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast