Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most dumb ass decision you ever made in brothel?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What is the most dumb ass decision you ever made in brothel?

Today, I went to shop. Saw 9.5/10 looks genuine 19 yr old, but decided to choose another WL instead and got average service because of no connection.

I feel sorry for myself and just letting everyone know I am crying tonight...

Banned
    Get over it dude. You take punting too seriously. You can go back and pick the original WL. No need to cry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Get over it dude. You take punting too seriously. You can go back and pick the original WL. No need to cry.
    I can't get over that I didn't choose by far the prettiest girl I ever saw in my life. Sob sob sob.

Banned
    This forum has become a sounding board for a melancholy group of spoilt scrotums.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my early punting days, i saw a Japanese wl every week. I got too excited one time, asked her if i can go natural, she said yes and i cum inside her. I lived in fear for months

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Regrets, yeah I've have a few:

1. Going to a budget brothel without a booking and getting the next WL in line that I didn't find attractive at all. Took her anyway & went away thinking I wouldn't fucked her if it was free let alone having paid $150

2. Turning up to a premium brothel without a booking and being told all girl busy for next 2 hours.

3. Over paying due to letting the little bro make all the money decisions. Some girls (especially in Caucasian brothels) are experts at extracting money from the horny punter

But then again...

Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post
    Today, I went to shop. Saw 9.5/10 looks genuine 19 yr old, but decided to choose another WL instead and got average service because of no connection.

shop? so we can look up roster lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post

My booking didn't show up so I settled for a bird who told me straight up she does a very basic service. We had no connection and she changed condoms every ten minutes. I'm not even exaggerating. I learnt a very valuable lesson.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Regrets, yeah I've have a few:

1. Going to a budget brothel without a booking and getting the next WL in line that I didn't find attractive at all. Took her anyway & went away thinking I wouldn't fucked her if it was free let alone having paid $150

2. Turning up to a premium brothel without a booking and being told all girl busy for next 2 hours.

3. Over paying due to letting the little bro make all the money decisions. Some girls (especially in Caucasian brothels) are experts at extracting money from the horny punter

But then again...
    Yeap, I don't think your alone on these. In fact, with 1. I went away thinking I wouldn't normally fuck her even if she paid me $150

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    This forum has become a sounding board for a melancholy group of spoilt scrotums.
    Yeah, a good example set by the poet troll !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Sounding board is a good thing

We bros have experience in the scene so can empathise

Banned
    Going to a brothel is a dumbass decision in itself. Wasting money so you can get a dopamine rush LOL. You're all literally neanderthals incapable of controlling your animalistic impulses... like rats with pleasure electrodes hooked to their brain pressing the button over and over again. I only went to one a few times while I was doing nofap and it was a waste of money. Just browse this forum occassionally for the lols. I have ascended beyond animalistic urges, peace out losers.

Banned
    Yet he signed in to join punting forum. He cant afford punting so he can only read ARs whilst banging his head on the wall due to poverty. Who is the loser here you fckwit!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thats true, but I think it's more the work culture of some places.

I have had a lot of great punts - on par with ginza standards in Caucasian brothels without forking out extras.

Liaisons - Ava Riley fern and a lot more
    cleopatras - fox, Laura/Lauren and more
    And agency girls

Admittedly the rate is about 70% - 85% where as ginza is 90-95%

If you look at the cheaper spectrum:
    Corydon - the extras pile on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yeah, a good example set by the poet troll !
    Thank you sir . I love the poet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Thank you sir . I love the poet troll.
    Of course you love him, everybody knows !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Enragedvirgin2 View Post
    Going to a brothel is a dumbass decision in itself. Wasting money so you can get a dopamine rush LOL. You're all literally neanderthals incapable of controlling your animalistic impulses... like rats with pleasure electrodes hooked to their brain pressing the button over and over again. I only went to one a few times while I was doing nofap and it was a waste of money. Just browse this forum occassionally for the lols. I have ascended beyond animalistic urges, peace out losers.
    U know that's true, I have to admit that I am driven by my penis on a lot of decisions I have regressed to my animalistic urges and for some reason my life is so much more worth living!!

It's enjoyable and makes my life a lot more meaningful to pay a girl for her services and enjoy our time together!

I say give me more buttons to press for more endorphin boosts cuz life is too short to be miserable!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Of course you love him, everybody knows !
    Why your sir are a true gentleman !!

Banned
    you don't call my oppas as loser you loser

I'm sorry to hear that you can't enjoy sex.. That sounds like a medical condition, I hope you can get that checked by a doctor. Get well soon
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast