Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most dumb ass decision you ever made in brothel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Getting into a life of punting. Spent way too much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I made a booking for a girl I have never seen before. When I arrived at the shop, I realised the girl was not my type, but decided to stay anyway because I don't want to upset the girl. The session always turned out to be a mediocre one. This happened several times. Sigh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    walk into shop and feel too horny to say no to the poor lineup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having sex with Michelle and Suzie earning myself the title of Lady Boy Slayer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bfe View Post
    Having sex with Michelle and Suzie earning myself the title of Lady Boy Slayer.
    Which shop?

So I can avoid....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to ginza with only 4 hours sleep so sad....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back when i went with my boys for a euro trip in amsterdam.....
    We planned to get high after lunch, had dinner and then punt......
    It goes exactly as planned, however for me, the hash brownies i ate only kicked in during our dinner time .... and i was stoned..... as i dont want to dissappoint my boys, i went to punt anyway as hey yo its amsterdam..... inside the room, the girl blow me for entire 10 minutes and then eventually gave up as i have no reaction at all......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Back when i went with my boys for a euro trip in amsterdam.....
    We planned to get high after lunch, had dinner and then punt......
    It goes exactly as planned, however for me, the hash brownies i ate only kicked in during our dinner time .... and i was stoned..... as i dont want to dissappoint my boys, i went to punt anyway as hey yo its amsterdam..... inside the room, the girl blow me for entire 10 minutes and then eventually gave up as i have no reaction at all......
    This sounds like the bulk of my punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spending $1000 on drinks at Orchard Towers in Singapore whilst on overnight transit. Was with a group of 4 Filipina bar girls - each round was $200 - got a lot of groping action in the corner lounge and a mad release at the end - lots of fun at the time but seeing the credit card bill one month later made me want to throw up

Banned
    The most dumb ass decision was to fuckin apply lotion to my dick before going to angel town in newtown. One of our friends gave us the lotion which was supposed to make you stay longer. I hardly felt my dick but it was erected the full hour. Banging the girl with so many different positions and didnt come out. I think she was also surprised how long I lasted. Finished the session dissapointed and walked out feeling dizzy. I had a couple friends helping me to the car. I felt so dizzy and felt nausea. Went to the car and sat for 30 minutes trying to recover. Lucky I did not pass out inside the brothel. The other boys went okay even thought same impact with difficulty to release the load.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahhahahahs hahahhaha
    I missed those angel town days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dumbest decisionsssss I have never made, but my little fella made all the decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    The most dumb ass decision was to fuckin apply lotion to my dick before going to angel town in newtown. One of our friends gave us the lotion which was supposed to make you stay longer. I hardly felt my dick but it was erected the full hour. Banging the girl with so many different positions and didnt come out. I think she was also surprised how long I lasted. Finished the session dissapointed and walked out feeling dizzy. I had a couple friends helping me to the car. I felt so dizzy and felt nausea. Went to the car and sat for 30 minutes trying to recover. Lucky I did not pass out inside the brothel. The other boys went okay even thought same impact with difficulty to release the load.
    Wait what lotion? I had a girl lube my dick then put the rubber on and then lube it, I think I lasted longer but I was also drunk so who knows

Banned
    It's not the lubricant used by massage lady. It was more like cream and applied to the tip of your dick. Cant remember the name, it was ages ago when we were still young and stupid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to new Hot Point in Tokyo, Japan.

The place have a center stage and multiple cube surrounding the place. 2 incredibly hot girls would come up to the stage and does a 15 minute striptease before going to each cube for a quickie HJ or BJ (depending on the extra you choose). First time in the 'cube', they have tissue and a bottle next to it which I assume to be lube. Big mistake as it was an alcohol based sterilizer. By far the most painful BJ i've had.

Banned
    Most punters know what time it is and can count to 3 and know their alphabet but a i few suspect don't
    have a clue. These i am very worried about and seriously fear for their future and i am sympathetic.
    Life is hard enough and mother nature made sure not everybody gets a fair chance. Just look at the sea
    turtle's that lay millions of eggs and few reach adult size and the same with tadpoles and fish fry.
    These poor simpletons are leftovers a mistake as they were swimming around in their daddy's balls
    and they came to life from a hole in a condom or a overflow of semen from a gaping pussy.
    My heart goes out to these hapless darlings as a consequence they never fully developed mentally and
    have the iq of a beetle.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Migger, watch out for the resident fuckwit troll:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time FS with a private lady back in Brisbane, found her on news paper classified. Not that the place is bad or unclean, just that she is older and not that attractive....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forgot the way out ......

Banned
    mr bean moment #10
    fell out of front door, in the city.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast