Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most dumb ass decision you ever made in brothel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Specifically going to (and paying) an FS shop for a RnT...

Banned
    Don't ever make friends with them ever .
    They are all fake and frauds.
    Luckily i have my pet Oscar as a buddy.
    Oscar tomorrow i will buy you a bag of guppies to thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DUmbest thing I have done is going to a brothel when my regular was there, and choosing another. She told me later that she heard that I had seen someone else, and made me feel a little inadequate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enragedvirgin2 View Post
    Going to a brothel is a dumbass decision in itself. Wasting money so you can get a dopamine rush LOL. You're all literally neanderthals incapable of controlling your animalistic impulses... like rats with pleasure electrodes hooked to their brain pressing the button over and over again. I only went to one a few times while I was doing nofap and it was a waste of money. Just browse this forum occassionally for the lols. I have ascended beyond animalistic urges, peace out losers.

It's never a waste of money when you enjoy it 😉
    Last edited by 123brainer; 10-01-2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to qoute

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmont View Post
    DUmbest thing I have done is going to a brothel when my regular was there, and choosing another. She told me later that she heard that I had seen someone else, and made me feel a little inadequate
    She will get over it. I used to worry about what my regulars thought when I saw someone else, now I don't give a shit.

The girls are in it for the money and spend all day fucking random dudes so that gives us the green light to do the same.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes i just got too shy to say NO to the girl who's not attractive. End up with wasting time and money,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to rely on my instincts when choosing a lady - was there chemistry or not in her introduction and hello

But not reliable method

Now I take the less risk path, and go for reviews as the determinant in most cases for who i choose

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wasn't me, but a old friend... about 15 years ago, in Brisbane.
    We had dinner and adjourned to a bar, and he said he was going down to the brothel down the road, I waiting in the bar for his return.
    Well he came back with this cute thai on his arm and said they were getting hitched !!
    They had not met before, and he had said, if she barebacked him, he would marry her !!
    Yes they did, surprisingly, 4 kids later and seemingly still happily married.

Go figure !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Wasn't me, but a old friend... about 15 years ago, in Brisbane.
    We had dinner and adjourned to a bar, and he said he was going down to the brothel down the road, I waiting in the bar for his return.
    Well he came back with this cute thai on his arm and said they were getting hitched !!
    They had not met before, and he had said, if she barebacked him, he would marry her !!
    Yes they did, surprisingly, 4 kids later and seemingly still happily married.

Go figure !!
    So this really didn't turn out to be a dumb ass decision after all even though at the time there were probably alarm bells ringing in your head.... Imagine the stories that they can tell their kids!!! "mommy...where did you and daddy meet??" lol...

Sometimes, love can conquer all...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not trusting review from website like this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In a girly bar in Thailand.
    The equivalent of $1000 in Thai Baht in my pocket.
    The wily mamasan spots a cashed up drunk Aussie sucker from a mile away and zeros in on me and sends her youngest, cutest, sexiest girls to me.
    I have a dozen young Thai girls on my knee, dancing for me, stroking me, even the sexy mamasan joins in.
    The overpriced drinks flow, the bill keeps growing, I take a girl away for a fuck, then more dancing, more drinks, then take another girl away for a fuck then more dancing, more drinks ... then take another girl home to my hotel for the night/day ... a crazy wild night that lasted 24 hours and cost me $1000 but fuck worth every cent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    In a girly bar in Thailand.
    The equivalent of $1000 in Thai Baht in my pocket.
    The wily mamasan spots a cashed up drunk Aussie sucker from a mile away and zeros in on me and sends her youngest, cutest, sexiest girls to me.
    I have a dozen young Thai girls on my knee, dancing for me, stroking me, even the sexy mamasan joins in.
    The overpriced drinks flow, the bill keeps growing, I take a girl away for a fuck, then more dancing, more drinks, then take another girl away for a fuck then more dancing, more drinks ... then take another girl home to my hotel for the night/day ... a crazy wild night that lasted 24 hours and cost me $1000 but fuck worth every cent.
    lol.... Rooter.... this actually doesn't sound like a dumbass decision...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in the days (2010 I think) when I was a naive punter...
    Went to 127 Regent Street when there were korean girls with high-degree of KPS.
    Girl gave a sub-optimal service...Left the place still hard-up....
    Walked all the way to Surry Hills 359 Riley Street back in the days when it was decent enough...
    Chose a girl...She was even worse than the one before...didn't even bother to try much...
    Tried another shop with luck...So tried 3 girls in one day with no release in sight...

Finally gave up and decided to go home...caught the last train which would stop 2 stations before mine...
    Felt like a good idea to walk from there to my home...Was a massive mistake!
    Got lost several times...Had no idea where I was going...It was obviously too far...

Eventually came back to the same train station where I started and wait for the 4 AM morning train...
    Slept cold in the station bench...
    I had never been so exhausted in my life...

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Back in the days (2010 I think) when I was a naive punter...
    Went to 127 Regent Street when there were korean girls with high-degree of KPS.
    Girl gave a sub-optimal service...Left the place still hard-up....
    Walked all the way to Surry Hills 359 Riley Street back in the days when it was decent enough...
    Chose a girl...She was even worse than the one before...didn't even bother to try much...
    Tried another shop with luck...So tried 3 girls in one day with no release in sight...

Finally gave up and decided to go home...caught the last train which would stop 2 stations before mine...
    Felt like a good idea to walk from there to my home...Was a massive mistake!
    Got lost several times...Had no idea where I was going...It was obviously too far...

Eventually came back to the same train station where I started and wait for the 4 AM morning train...
    Slept cold in the station bench...
    I had never been so exhausted in my life...
    Mate, I really felt for you, I did a similar stupid thing a few years ago in Cairns !

Long story short, went to a FS place by Taxi, the trip seemed very short , got there, turned out to be a Korean shop, had a quickie 30 min with a Kgal, nothing special but not too bad, out of the room relatively satisfied! The papasan offered to call me a taxi - for don’t know why reason, I turned him down and decided to walk back to the cbd , big mistake !

I’m usually very good with directions but that night was in poor form or might have taken a wrong turn. So the earlier 10 min cab ride should be around 30/35 min walking took like two hours and no there ain’t no cab along the way and it was scary too in an unknown town.

By the time I got back to my hotel I was so tired and legs so sore I went across to the shopping centre and got a legit foot massage to ease my pains, but that’s another story - never again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I really felt for you, I did a similar stupid thing a few years ago in Cairns !

Long story short, went to a FS place by Taxi, the trip seemed very short , got there, turned out to be a Korean shop, had a quickie 30 min with a Kgal, nothing special but not too bad, out of the room relatively satisfied! The papasan offered to call me a taxi - for don’t know why reason, I turned him down and decided to walk back to the cbd , big mistake !

I’m usually very good with directions but that night was in poor form or might have taken a wrong turn. So the earlier 10 min cab ride should be around 30/35 min walking took like two hours and no there ain’t no cab along the way and it was scary too in an unknown town.

By the time I got back to my hotel I was so tired and legs so sore I went across to the shopping centre and got a legit foot massage to ease my pains, but that’s another story - never again.
    Yeah, can't help but blame ourselves in these situations.
    But yours is actually a worse predicament than mine.
    Getting lost for 2 hours at night in a new town would in fact be quite scary.

Several stories of going bare back with WLs... I understand why guys want to despite the risks, but why do WLs agree to such a thing? Seems a bit irrational.

Ps. Currently doing a WL bareback (not working currently) so I'm either gonna get a disease or she wants PR... Talk about our dicks taking over and doing the not so smart thinking...!! Dumb decisions really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep bareback with a regular. Her young pussy feels so good it's so hard not to cum early. I kept thrusting and stopping and think she had enough of the stopping so she told me to cum inside. It was both amazing and some days I think risky but was amazingly hot. Now when I ask she says no so it was a heat of the moment thing lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Not to walk! Particularly when I first started punting, I am happy to walk these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was young and naive and walked into a shop and asked for the lineup and picked this smoking hot lady with nice big tits and sexy long legs.
    Got in the room and did the deed and walked out feeling that there was something strange about that girl....

2 years later I went to Thailand and it suddenly clicked that I'd done a ladyboy by accident!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    I was young and naive and walked into a shop and asked for the lineup and picked this smoking hot lady with nice big tits and sexy long legs.
    Got in the room and did the deed and walked out feeling that there was something strange about that girl....

2 years later I went to Thailand and it suddenly clicked that I'd done a ladyboy by accident!
    If you didn't know at the time then it probably didn't matter? Was she a good fuck?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast