Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Nana? (Dream girls)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Queen Nana? (Dream girls)

Hey brothers,

So in about 20 hours I will be somewhere in the city enjoying my time with Nana from dream girls. Now here's my question to you all, is she really worth the $400 per hour? I mean that's $100 more than any of the girls from other well known shops, and if she is, why? What made her worth it for you?
    Look, regardless of the replies I'm gonna go see her anyway but I'm just looking for some really good opinions to amp me up for it haha.

Cheers,
    D2Fish

Just read the ARs, there are so many of them.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    The only times I payed $400+ in the Asian scene and came back for the same girls were T (Diamonds Club) and Kaylee (Dream Girls)

T was 10/10 looks and 10/10 service

Kaylee was 10/10 looks and 8/10 service. There is a reason why Kaylee originally priced @ $750. She was the best looking Dream Girl they ever found.

I would only pay $400+ for someone like T and Kaylee.

Even then, I got Bunny (PPP), Luna, Wendy and Kay (5*) for cheaper. All these girls were perfect 10/10 looks and good service too

Good luck with Nana.

Rate her looks and service out of 10 for me tomoz....

In my opinion,

Yes, Nana is worth the $400.

But just like any girl YMMV, and only you will be able to say if she is worth $400 to you. I will say that I am almost certain you will have a great time with her.

If you want to more details about what to expect from your first visit then definitely read the reviews. It was the reviews and the amount of them that made me take the plunge and spend more than $300.

The things that make her seeing Nana worth the extra $100 is how she makes me feel. I enjoy a GFE and Nana so far has given me the best GFE I have had, and that included the first visit. She also loves sex and loves watching herself in the mirror. It really feels like she is enjoying her time rather than working and that makes me feel more comfortable as well.
    The environment is also what justifies the extra dosh to me as well. I admit DreamGirls are the only agency I have used but I definitely enjoy the way Nana is set up. Whenever I see her it feels like I am seeing a girlfriend after going on a long trip. Even the first time we met she greeted me with passionate kissing and offered me a drink. Although Both Nana and I agree that the place she was in last time she was in Sydney was better. Last time she was in a place that felt like I was the boyfriend return to our home after a long days work or a long business trip, this time it felt more like I was visiting her in her hotel room while she was on her business trip (which funnily enough is more the case, lol)

For me, Nana looks and service are both 10/10. She is one of if not the most sexiest woman I have been with and with service to match is gold.

Anyways, I look forward to your AR as D2Fish

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm quite happy to drop the $400 on Nana. She's got the combination of looks, body and service. If only she spoke a bit more English!

I think she's up there. I probably have a preference for Blue but not much in it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am happy and satisfied and the most money well spend on wl on NANA, as all the bros said, it's up to you, wheater u liker her or does she does it for you.

Banned
    Nana is great i'm sure. No regrets for me as I was with T, I, K and some others at Diamonds Club at the time. All young stunners.

But good to see you guys enjoying your time with the most talked WL on syd 99 - Nana. Charmed I'm sure.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Lenka_X5; 27-07-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Blue Dream Girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which one is the diamonds club? Ginza?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Nana is great i'm sure. No regrets for me as I was with T, I, K and some others at Diamonds Club at the time. All young stunners.

But good to see you guys enjoying your time with the most talked WL on syd 99 - Nana. Charmed I'm sure.

Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Which one is the diamonds club? Ginza?
    It is agency.

I can't tell which ones are the pretty WL @ Ginza anymore - 100% diamond class roster.

There was a time when only the pretty ones were diamond class. Looks wise, it is all mixed but everyone is diamond class.

but I change shops/agency all the time....

So Down2fish, how was your experience with Nana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The session was great! She was very attentive and seemed genuinely keen for the whole thing. Even gave me chocolate before I left! The only downside is that she isn't as hot as I expected, now don't get me wrong, she's hot but for some reason my expectations were really high up.

You can read all about it in the AR I just posted.
    Last edited by down2fish; 28-07-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Add AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is agency.

I can't tell which ones are the pretty WL @ Ginza anymore - 100% diamond class roster.

There was a time when only the pretty ones were diamond class. Looks wise, it is all mixed but everyone is diamond class.

but I change shops/agency all the time....
    That being said, I've had some Gold Class girl that look amazing, I think it's now based more on the experience, level of service, & feedback from regulars. Ginza for me still have one of the best standard for sydney.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    The session was great! She was very attentive and seemed genuinely keen for the whole thing. Even gave me chocolate before I left! The only downside is that she isn't as hot as I expected, now don't get me wrong, she's hot but for some reason my expectations were really high up.

You can read all about it in the AR I just posted.

Thanks for the honest and detailed review.

Her service sounds top of the class.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    What's her body type?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    What's her body type?
    Body type was slim, but with a slight (I mean very slight) hint of fat. Not toned or athletic but also not chubby at all. A nice sort of medium, with nice soft white skin.

Banned
    @ OP. Go for Fay (5*). See how her service level compares to Nana.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the honest and detailed review.

Her service sounds top of the class.
    You're welcome bro! Her service was definitely right off the top shelf.

@ OP. Go for Fay (5*). See how her service level compares to Nana.....
    I will definitely give her a shot sometime soon. I am guessing she has great service, how is she in the looks department? And do you think you need the full hour to enjoy her or would 30/45 min be okay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gees, fat isn't a term I would associate in any way with Nana

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    You're welcome bro! Her service was definitely right off the top shelf.

I will definitely give her a shot sometime soon. I am guessing she has great service, how is she in the looks department? And do you think you need the full hour to enjoy her or would 30/45 min be okay?

30 mins is too short. I prefer 45mins. Fay would also be good for 1 hr as she has great stamina. Longest BBBJ ever and can do so many sex positions for long. Personally, she is the only girl I can't keep up with. Fay is a sex machine
    She is very good looking. Glamorous face, size 7, about 163cm tall, C cup bust, toned stomach, white skin, long hair and big bum. Real age 21 yr old.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Gees, fat isn't a term I would associate in any way with Nana
    When was the last time you saw her? I saw her about a year ago and didn't think she was fat. Maybe she gained a bit of weight or maybe down2fish has a very low fat tolerance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast