Thread: Crystal , elegant Guangxi girl. 刚到广西妹。天仙下凡一样。很快走。手快才有得见

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal , elegant Guangxi girl. 刚到广西妹。天仙下凡一样。很快走。手快才有得见

Girl's Name : Crystal

Shop : 65

Date of Visit : 25/7/2017

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$150 (Diamond services - $200 / hr)

Size/shape : very pretty and elegant, sexy curvy body, snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 35 D-cup), waist small (ext. 25in) and medium bums (est. 35 in), about 167cm tall. Medium wavy hair. Movie-star look and super model feeling

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangxi)

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath (Diamond services - lots of extra)

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent, excellent

My experience/comments :

I saw this shop had a new girl, Crystal, on their roster from Monday. Yesterday (Tuesday), I finally got some time and spare cash. So I made a booking for this girl. Checked with receptionist, Joe, on the phone first to confirm she is the type of girl that I normally like. Got very very positive confirmation and immediately made booking.

After I arrived and waited for about 10 minutes, Crystal came to say hello. She wore an orange bikini and her sexy body is really tempting to watch. She looks like a movie star. Very very pretty and gracious. She gave me a very lovely smile. These days, I normally had 30 min but after seeing this girl, I changed my mind and went for one hour. I somehow felt this girl very very special and it might be hard for me to book this girl later on. She looks like a very high price working girl and normally very hard to find in a shop.

Crystal stayed in the room while I was having a shower. When I came out of shower, Crystal was already naked. Her body is something very hard to find. I would say that her body is the best I ever saw with Chinese girls. Her large D cup tits are natural, very firm and perky. Hard to describe and seeing is the only way to believe what I said. Her skin is snow white and super smooth, and her bums are firm and elastic. She made me feel that I was in heaven.

As we speak the same dialect, we got to become quite friendly very quickly. She said she would only work in 65 for a few days and then go interstate. Crystal told me that she is from Guangxi and could speak a bit of Cantonese. She said she just arrived Sydney and would leave soon for other cities.

She asked me if I wanted to have diamond services by paying more. I said no as I wanted to have healthy sex to avoid sexual deceases. I told her that she is good enough to arouse me without doing those dangerous things, which could either affect my health or hers. She concurred with me and happily gave me a very professional CBJ and cat-bath.

She is quite a big girl, by Chinese girls standard. I wasn't expecting a very small and tight pussy. However, I was wrong. She started in the cow girl position first. After she put my dick into her pussy, she made a slight painful sound and said my dick was big. I felt that her pussy is quite small and my dick seemed to have entered a very narrow tunnel. I of course was very glad to get this experience from such a gorgeous girl.

She is a good rider. She yelled and moaned like an AV movie star. Her reactions were very strong. She said she got orgasms very quickly. I could feel her pussy spasming and so I thought she did not lie.

After she came, she asked me to go on top of her. I gladly obliged and got into the mish position quickly. I used all my riding skills to get the best enjoyment of this beautiful girl. She really co-operated very well with me. I kept holding back the shooting until I have tried all the different positions. In the end, I shot my load while I was doing doggy. Her rear view is just perfect to watch.

After I came, we went into shower together and had a very good cleansing of each other. After that, we went back to bed, had a bit more foreplay and then repeated what we did earlier. This time we were enjoying each other and everything was slower but more romantic. She is kind of the lover which could stop me seeing other girls. That's how wonderful she is.

I didn't shoot again. Better to keep more sperms inside me for another session with this great beauty very soon. At least this was on my mind when I left the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she speak English alright?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What dress size do you reckon she is?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    天仙下凡 Crystal liu Look alike?

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    天&#201 85;下凡 Crystal liu Look alike?
    劉亦菲是小龍女!

Angelababy ?