Thread: Sigrid the tiny cutie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sigrid the tiny cutie

Decided to see Sigrid after reading Wilisno's review. Bro, you cost me too much money introducing me to DG and girls like Joey!

Back to review so knocked on the door to see cute little package poke her head out from behind the door. A little bit of chit-chat on the couch and she just innocently slides her hand down to your crotch while looking at you with those eyes that are full of mischief. She then strips off a little and sits on my lap encouraging you to feel her all over.

After she has teased the daylights out of you, it's off to the obligatory shower then to the bedroom. It was when her heels came off that I realised just how little she is!

Sigrid is all over you when she does the cat bath. I'm not sure hiw she maintains that level of body contact but it feels like she is rubbing you with her thighs and pussy at the same time.

This is followed by dfk before she finally start with the bj. Seeing her tiny mouth trying to take me all in almost saw me blow so I had to stop her. Started with doggie then switched to missionary. I would describe her pussy as nice and snug as you expect from someone so tiny.

I wanted cim but ended up blowing in mish as had a stroke too many!

Sigrid is a tiny cutie who really tries hard to please. She speaks English fluently which isn't always the case with the DG girls.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Decided to see Sigrid after reading Wilisno's review. Bro, you cost me too much money introducing me to DG and girls like Joey!

Back to review so knocked on the door to see cute little package poke her head out from behind the door. A little bit of chit-chat on the couch and she just innocently slides her hand down to your crotch while looking at you with those eyes that are full of mischief. She then strips off a little and sits on my lap encouraging you to feel her all over.

After she has teased the daylights out of you, it's off to the obligatory shower then to the bedroom. It was when her heels came off that I realised just how little she is!

Sigrid is all over you when she does the cat bath. I'm not sure hiw she maintains that level of body contact but it feels like she is rubbing you with her thighs and pussy at the same time.

This is followed by dfk before she finally start with the bj. Seeing her tiny mouth trying to take me all in almost saw me blow so I had to stop her. Started with doggie then switched to missionary. I would describe her pussy as nice and snug as you expect from someone so tiny.

I wanted cim but ended up blowing in mish as had a stroke too many!

Sigrid is a tiny cutie who really tries hard to please. She speaks English fluently which isn't always the case with the DG girls.
    Haha ! Guilty as charged !

It's hard not to enjoy the company of Sigrid, a tiny little wonder she is !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! Guilty as charged !

It's hard not to enjoy the company of Sigrid, a tiny little wonder she is !
    I'm about to go on a short work trip to Melbourne. Any idea where about Kaylee's apartment is? Close to Southern Cross station?

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I'm about to go on a short work trip to Melbourne. Any idea where about Kaylee's apartment is? Close to Southern Cross station?
    Give them a call and find out !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny but I just asked that question today. Unfortunately, she is not available and might be gone permanently

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What happened to Dreamgirls? They always seemed to have top quality girls however their Wechat has gone quiet and they haven't been active on here for a while.

The manager in dreamgirls is super super cute. Lol I hope she comes out of retirement :''''D I want a shot at her lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    When there is no girl she doesn’t post. Just wait. Something good always pops up!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    The manager in dreamgirls is super super cute. Lol I hope she comes out of retirement :''''D I want a shot at her lol
    Really? I don't think I've ever seen her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    When there is no girl she doesn’t post. Just wait. Something good always pops up!
    Oh ok. I'll just horde my $$ until they come back alive then haha.

Sigrid, the horny tiny cutie is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Banned
    Look at that ass!