Thread: Sigrid is like a little horny bunny

Sigrid is like a little horny bunny

Only noticed this AR didn't get posted properly from before. I suppose it has been quite a long time since I have last been to Dreamgirls. First girl had was Nana. The only Korean girl to this date so far that has left quite a deep impression some 2 years back. And then of course there were the other Koreans there (I think one was a halfie) as well. Originally I had tried to get a booking with Red Palace (for the second time) but to no avail. And I couldn't be bothered to travel further south, east, north or west from the city by then. Fumbling around with my phone, it was then I get reminded about Dreamgirls on my contact list. The only choice I had at that moment under short notice was Sigrid. Unusual name to choose, since this is pretty much a Nordic name, I suppose. As expected, the location and getting to it is like a James Bond scene method or something of the sort. In any case, I was to meet Sigrid.

Where: Prefix tag says it.
    When: A cold windy evening within the week.
    Who: (Taiwanese) Sigrid.
    Which: 60mins.

I've had a brief read up on a few reviews on this Sigrid on the forums some number of weeks passed. What I didn't expect was the same introduction as what I've read up on. Skipping all the part on getting to location and so on, I was told to wait in the lift the moment it reaches the designated floor. Sure it would be weird to just keep on standing there when the door opens, but then a little girl pokes her head in and catches my eyes. One eyebrow raised I asked "Sigrid?". And yes, this little girl is Sigrid. Strangely enough, she didn't really look that Korean somehow. But she certainly is quite pretty and cute. Grabbing me out of the lifts, she's all smiles as she takes me to her room. Her English was rather great as well. Speaking some simple Korean phrases, it was then I realised that she was actually Taiwanese. I guess I wasn't aware that Dreamgirls also had Chinese girls in these days apart from Japanese ones as well. She even asked me, with a somewhat sad face, "you want Korean girl?". Well, even with that reaction of hers, she was plainly cute. "Oh, it doesn't matter. I just want you", I said with a smirk. She's even quite playful. Dragging me on top of her onto the bed, conversing, hugging, feeling and getting all completely erotic. Like a few others have confessed, yes she really does bat those eyes with a sense of lust at you. To be honest, I was given the impression that Sigrid just couldn't wait to get into play mode. Funny little girl she is.

Looks & Body
    She's quite pretty, and I almost mistook her for Deer from Marrickville. And, she's rather short indeed. Something like 150 in height. I must have caught her when she just finished having dinner since her tummy was a bit full. The feel of her skin is also rather a nice fell. Smooth. And even for her small height, she does have quite a cute and round bottom. And she sports a B/C cup size, considering her small body frame.

Shower
    Getting to the shower took a bit of time. Sigrid just loves to play a bit before getting out of the room. Even watching ourselves stripping each other in front of the wall mirrors was quite erotic. Even funnier, as I was about to leave the bed to take of my undies, Sigrid grabs onto it from behind only to pull it down to start kissing my butt. She's quite cheeky. Off to the shower, it's really something to see this little Sigrid try to get over the bathtub (the bathtub side is indeed a little high). Poor girl, she should have a foot stool to get over it, least she starts rubbing her pussy on the edge of it out of a horny mood and showtime. Washing me down was quite attentive, not to mention Sigrid really washing me thoroughly in between my legs. Her back to my front, she just lets my shaft rub all over her backside. Even her trying to get my shaft in between her legs to engage in some cocksliding front and back already had me getting a little way too hard. But, with our height difference, it was not that easy to do so. BBBJ was pretty good as well, though I did feel and notice a little later, that she has a tongue ring. I should probably say, the washing liquid she used on me was quite refreshing as it left a cool and breezy feel.

In Bed, In Room
    Back in the room, we engage in a little fornicating on the bed. It does have quite a nice feel when you have this little girl naked in your arms. Cathbath ensued. And it was quite an active catbath. Even when one of my leg is in between her legs, she would be rubbing her pussy against it. All the while as she continues to suck and lick me up and down. Sucking on my fingers is quite seductive as well. BBBJ went on for some time as well and as I fondled with her pussy while she was at it. Good thing there was a wall mirror that let me look at myself fingering her pussy. And in clear view. Sigrid would even get high up on me to enjoy me feasting on her tits. When it was time to fuck, it was CG first. Since she's a little small, she felt quite tight with that pussy of hers. Good thing I brought my own Zeroes when I gave it to her. Although I am not that quite large of my shaft, Sigrid did have to slowly get me in her. No man would close eyes or ears when seeing her shrug and let out a lustful moan as she manages to get the entire shaft in. As she continues to ride me over and over, she pulls me up to embrace tighter. Flipping her over, it was missionary next. One arm behind her neck, the other hand grabbing her butt. A furious pounding was what I gave her then. When I felt like coming, I had preferred to finish off doggying her. So off I got, told her to turn over, and started ramming her from behind. Doggying her was quite a great feeling. After some time of ramming her, I motioned her to lie flat down so that I could continue doggying her in that position. As I rammed her harder and faster, it was pretty much time to have unloaded into her. Catching our breaths, I'd had to take care in getting myself out. It did feel like she was still pulling my shaft in. Little horny thing she is. Sigrid exclaimed at the amount in the rubbers. Yes, it was a bit plenty.

The End
    Noticing that time was almost running out, we had to quickly take a shower and to get dressed. Sigrid continued to be quite the lovely little girl in walking me to the lift. Sure, it was a bit expensive going to an agency tier, but I certainly didn't regret meeting such a pretty little thing as she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couldnt help myself. Clicked on another great review and photo

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Couldnt help myself. Clicked on another great review and photo
    Lol~~ Well, it's quite an old AR. However, of all the Dreamgirls ARs I've done, I think think my first AR on Dreamgirls regarding Nana is the best read. But, it's an even older AR ^^