Thread: Eva

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eva

After Angela on Monday, I was horny enough to visit Cowper on Tuesday.

The girls were introduced to me, only Eva stood out as she looked like a cute asian MILF. She told me initially she can do BBBJ (extra) and provide great service, so I ultimately went with her. She has a nice body, she actually one of the few working ladies that have no stomach or anything hanging loose, definitely a nice pair of body. Although she has barely any tits, it's almost B if not A cup size. Although her ass is quite nice, very peachy and definitely why I selected.

The standard process of showering and getting cleaned. She then got on top of me and plays with my nipples which is my kind of thing, so I pointed her towards my dick. She does not speak English well at all and definitely I feel does not understand as well. She basically then proceeded to a blowjob, as I pointed it out to her. She placed a condom on, I suspect this is due to the language barrier. After this I wasn't really feeling it, so got her to go on top and ride as a cowgirl for a bit. Her ass is definitely one of the nicer ones and it stands out as you grab it and smack it which seemed like she enjoyed. She even used effort herself much to my surprise given it was like 11pm at night.

Afterwards, her ass being a great piece I proceeded to doggiestyle. She definitely feels great on the cock and does moan here and there. I knew I would blow soon, so I switched her to prone bone and went intense on her. She would definitely remember the pounding I gave her, and her moaning intensified during prone bone. Eventually I came not many positions with Eva as her ass made me blow quickly.

Not a bad punt overall I guess.

Shop Owner
    Eva just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    Eva top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Eva top sweet girlfriend service
    Eva just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Eva

25yo,168cm,63kg,DD Cup, Taiwanese - an absolute glamazon stunner. She is statuesque, amazing body, the biggest natural firmest chest that I have EVER seen, literally bursting out of her top, great figure
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142