Thread: Nana resturns, the best ever

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Nana resturns, the best ever

So great to see her back again! I haven't been with dreamgirls for a long history, just started early this year and Haru was my first girl in dreamgirls. I have seen Nana 3 times consecutive during February and March and haven't go since then. This is my 4th time seeing her today and I was missing her during those months. I know she is very very popular and fully booked most of the time, so I had booked this session almost a week before.

The location has changed and it is actually more convenient than last time (for me and for her), however I got lost and I was late for a bit, I felt sorry about that. The good news is I can get my time back even Nana is very fully booked everyday. The place is nice but much much smaller than the apartment last time. The place is tidy and the decoration there just suits the place and her. I just feel warm. After I get in there, made me think of the times I was with her in the past.

She's very friendly, kind, pretty. I felt like I am home for those warm feelings. The best thing is that she still remembers me even after so many months. I did not expect her to remember me as there were many guys everyday and it has been a long long time since I saw her. We had a bit of chat first before we went to shower, it was like haven't seen an old friend for a long time. Her English is funny and sometimes I need to guess what is she trying to say, and I like the jokes that she made, it was awesome. I do not get much teasing from other girls but I do get a lot from her. And it is best to get it from Nana as she is the hottest and the prettiest girl I have ever met!

Her services are top class, very GFE, and she told me that she feels BFE lol. Anyway, there were a lot of teasing and lots of DFK before and during the shower. Really turned me on and my little brother was rock hard during all those times. BBBJ during the shower, it was so great with those teasing and skills. She told me she is the first time staying in Australia when it is winter time. She doesn't like cold weather. I do like cold weather, but do not really like I feel really cold after I get out from the shower. But got very warm quickly as with a hot girl beside me. More bbbj while sitting on a chair there like the old times. I do enjoy and appreciate what she did with those teasing and dfk while I was sitting on the chair before bbbj. My little brother never went to sleep during all those times. After that, catbath, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary and then finished in doggy. I finished it quite quick as I could not hold on much longer after all that. She told me that she do know I always hard, but this time she mentioned that I was much much harder than before and haven't go sleeping in any single second! Probably I was too horny and I had been thinking about her before I came. Im glad I was able to sleep last night as I did not think of her before I sleep, or else I will be quite tired today.

I finished a bit early and she asked if I wanted something to drink, yes for sure, which is the first time I accepted her offer lol. We had a bit more chats before we went shower again to finish up the session. I am not sure if she really forgot about asking me to pay. However everytime I had to remind her that I need to pay before I go lol, which it happens all the times. The hour went quick, happy time flies very quick, I will definitely book her again 2 weeks later as I am not available next week until the week after. I think she's the only girl I would not mind to pay $400 for an hour session as it is worth it. It is just perfect.

Overall summary:
    Look: 10/10
    Body: 10/10
    Service: 11/10!!

If I am a billionaire, I will book her 24/7!

Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    So great to see her back again! I haven't been with dreamgirls for a long history, just started early this year and Haru was my first girl in dreamgirls. I have seen Nana 3 times consecutive during February and March and haven't go since then. This is my 4th time seeing her today and I was missing her during those months. I know she is very very popular and fully booked most of the time, so I had booked this session almost a week before.

The location has changed and it is actually more convenient than last time (for me and for her), however I got lost and I was late for a bit, I felt sorry about that. The good news is I can get my time back even Nana is very fully booked everyday. The place is nice but much much smaller than the apartment last time. The place is tidy and the decoration there just suits the place and her. I just feel warm. After I get in there, made me think of the times I was with her in the past.

She's very friendly, kind, pretty. I felt like I am home for those warm feelings. The best thing is that she still remembers me even after so many months. I did not expect her to remember me as there were many guys everyday and it has been a long long time since I saw her. We had a bit of chat first before we went to shower, it was like haven't seen an old friend for a long time. Her English is funny and sometimes I need to guess what is she trying to say, and I like the jokes that she made, it was awesome. I do not get much teasing from other girls but I do get a lot from her. And it is best to get it from Nana as she is the hottest and the prettiest girl I have ever met!

Her services are top class, very GFE, and she told me that she feels BFE lol. Anyway, there were a lot of teasing and lots of DFK before and during the shower. Really turned me on and my little brother was rock hard during all those times. BBBJ during the shower, it was so great with those teasing and skills. She told me she is the first time staying in Australia when it is winter time. She doesn't like cold weather. I do like cold weather, but do not really like I feel really cold after I get out from the shower. But got very warm quickly as with a hot girl beside me. More bbbj while sitting on a chair there like the old times. I do enjoy and appreciate what she did with those teasing and dfk while I was sitting on the chair before bbbj. My little brother never went to sleep during all those times. After that, catbath, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary and then finished in doggy. I finished it quite quick as I could not hold on much longer after all that. She told me that she do know I always hard, but this time she mentioned that I was much much harder than before and haven't go sleeping in any single second! Probably I was too horny and I had been thinking about her before I came. Im glad I was able to sleep last night as I did not think of her before I sleep, or else I will be quite tired today.

I finished a bit early and she asked if I wanted something to drink, yes for sure, which is the first time I accepted her offer lol. We had a bit more chats before we went shower again to finish up the session. I am not sure if she really forgot about asking me to pay. However everytime I had to remind her that I need to pay before I go lol, which it happens all the times. The hour went quick, happy time flies very quick, I will definitely book her again 2 weeks later as I am not available next week until the week after. I think she's the only girl I would not mind to pay $400 for an hour session as it is worth it. It is just perfect.

Overall summary:
    Look: 10/10
    Body: 10/10
    Service: 11/10!!

If I am a billionaire, I will book her 24/7!
    Nana is magical !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP mentioned the address has changed, is it in Chinatown or town hall? The chippendale address last time was further away for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    OP mentioned the address has changed, is it in Chinatown or town hall? The chippendale address last time was further away for me.
    Check the date of the OP and the date of your visit, then you know which address is more relevant !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nana is a sexy beast. my session with her was one of the better all round experienced I've had inns while. maybe because we clicked right from the start and that resulted is super session... loved every minute of her company.

Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    Nana is a sexy beast. my session with her was one of the better all round experienced I've had inns while. maybe because we clicked right from the start and that resulted is super session... loved every minute of her company.
    It’s hard not to love every minute of it with Nana !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Last week for Queen Nana, don’t miss out
    Last week???is she coming back...

Last week for Queen Nana, don’t miss out
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1