Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulk review - Ai, Kaka, Cookie, Emily, Kiki, Lydia, Jessie, Lala

Banned
    just search, I think Pussyhands did review. Anyway most of the time you just can't go wrong with Ginza girls. At least I haven't had a bad punt yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just wondering Lisa has retired already or went to some other shop?
    Does anyone know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    Just wondering Lisa has retired already or went to some other shop?
    Does anyone know?
    There is review of a Dreamgirl girl named Linda at punterplanet. Might be a fake review but he claim she is Lisa from ginza.

https://forums.punterplanet.com/topi...ly-2017-linda/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like she is gone from Deamgirl too. Hope she happily retired...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a few booking with her while she was in Ginza. Cute little pocket rocket, she told me that if I want specific uniform or role play to let Wilson know ahead of time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't know where Lisa is, I definitely miss Lolita the most. Anyone know where she is? She was away then never came back.

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    Had a few booking with her while she was in Ginza. Cute little pocket rocket, she told me that if I want specific uniform or role play to let Wilson know ahead of time.
    Role play sounds cool, its almost as if you're engaging in a sexual drama with the girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    I ended up with Kiki today due to cancelation with new korean Hana. She took day off because she's too tired from previous day shift.

Anyway there are too many reviews on Kiki already. She's tall, friendly and very good with her tongue. Similar experiences with Thai Alin , greeted with kisses and similar height as well. Her bbbj was pretty amazing and when I was in bed she gave bbbj with hot water. Got no idea where she got the hot water from lol. Ended up in missionary and dfks before my full load came out. She took out the condom and I thought she was going to clean me up with tissue. Hell no!! She gave another BBBJ and sucked my dick like vacuum cleaner. I was like arggg lol, amazing.... kiki and alin both sucked my dick really strong.
    The only complain I have just the boops a bit smaller than my liking. I don't know I used to be more the 'ass guy' than 'boobs guy'. But now it has gone the other way around. But I think overall her service was great and she's quite pretty as well. My score for her is 8.5/10.

Just added another chinese girl in my list in Ginza. Her name is Emily and she already has a lot of reviews from different punters. I can only say she looks like a sexy girl you see in the club. I found she's very flirty, naughty, wild and willing to please you. Her BBBJ was like 10/10 for me and the way she used the tongue to erect my little bro just freakin amazing. She loved 69 position and I was holding hard not to come out. She has natural boobs and just the right size. Finished in doggy position and she has a real nice ass. She gave another BBBJ with hot water in her mouth just like Kiki did to me last time. Overall she's like 9/10 for me.

So ginza girls rating so far for me :

Cookie 9.5/10 She's just too cute
    Emily 9/10 She's wild
    Alin 9/10 Crazzy kisser and can't stop kissing
    Kiki 8.5/10 Friendly and great with BBBJ
    Shella 8/10 Standard Ginza Services

rcha086
    Saw Kiki the other week again, she gets so into our sessions! My second step into the door and we've already locked lips again. No relenting until I came, and even then she wanted more.

So hard to decide who to see at Ginza sometimes. Revisit the hotties, or try out the new hotties? First world problems!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Saw Kiki the other week again, she gets so into our sessions! My second step into the door and we've already locked lips again. No relenting until I came, and even then she wanted more.

So hard to decide who to see at Ginza sometimes. Revisit the hotties, or try out the new hotties? First world problems!
    It's been a while Rcha since this thread has been updated. I haven't seen Kiki in the roster for a while now. Must be a while ago you saw her. Sorry only gave 8.5 for your favourite girl. Don't DFK too much and fall in love man lol. There is a thread in general topic called 'falling in love with WL' hahahha. A few of the guys already fucked up by WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All of them allow fingering except Lala?

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    It's been a while Rcha since this thread has been updated. I haven't seen Kiki in the roster for a while now. Must be a while ago you saw her. Sorry only gave 8.5 for your favourite girl. Don't DFK too much and fall in love man lol. There is a thread in general topic called 'falling in love with WL' hahahha. A few of the guys already fucked up by WLs.
    Yeah was two weeks back.

Haha I make it a challenge for myself, try not to fall in love

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123