Thread: Don't ever come to this hole!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Don't ever come to this hole!!!

Girl: Forgot Name
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Body: 7/10, nice tits (~DD cup), Decent ass

Gday Fellow Punters,

This is my first time posting on the forum after being a long time reader. SO..I decided to give 7 cowper a try as I was in the area, I was horny and looking for a cheap fuck but was in a rush so 20 mins was the most I was willing to go for. The place looked gross from the outside but there was discreet parking in the back of the house so I wouldn't have had to deal with the walk of shame to and from the entrance; and that's where the positives end. I walked in and was told to sit down by one of the girls who was walking around and the manager (an old chinese man) came to see me and asked how long I wanted and he said he had a few beautiful girls on at the moment. I was shown 2 girls, one of which I already saw when I entered and another was a decent looking chinese lady around late 20s-early 30s, though she looked half decent, I wasn't really feeling it and I wasn't looking to spend my money on her because I felt like I was sure to find a better one in another one of the places closeby in granville. However after letting the manager know that I didn't want to see any of the girls he had he suddenly became aggressive and would not let me leave I tried to get up and go, but he blocked the way saying how he didnt want me to waste my time coming there and despite my excuse to come back later he continued to block the fucking door. Seeing as that he wasnt willing to let me go after about 5 mins of trapping me I just gave in because I was getting real tired of his shit, and the second girl I saw was half decent. I gave the prick my money only because I was THAT horny.

I hopped in for a quick shower and the girl walked in, and immediately took her clothes off, and sat on the bed waiting for me while looking on her phone. I got out of the shower and dried myself off quick because I just wanted to get some head and a fuck and go. So I lay down on the bed which is as hard as a wooden floor, and she puts a dom over to give me a CBJ, I asked her nicely if she did BBBJs and CIM but she said it was not an option even with tips. She gave a pretty shitty BJ with lots of teeth despite me constantly telling her that she was using her teeth too much, but whatever my cock was getting harder and I was getting more in the mood. But fucking hell, after 3 mins (MAX!) she stopped sucking and refused to suck my cock anymore and I was just getting into the mood, she got really pushy and wanted to fuck straight away. So I told her to get into doggy and I it was going OK until she said "NO touch me with hand" which was frustrating. She then made me get off because her phone got a text...are you fucking kidding me??? After she finished texting I told her to get into mish so I could finish up but she refused??? Everything was going downhill and my cock was getting softer so I asked her what she wanted and she said she would go on top where I just forced out my cum because I wanted to get out of there. She cleaned my cock up with tissues and I went to shower and if you thought things weren't going to get worse she didnt even bother to shower...made me feel gross and I got tested at the doctors the same day.

Guys I'm sure most of you know this already but please do NOT waste your money and time here!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up