Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The entourage arrives! F.t Hana, the Korean bombshell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha I was abit piss off at caff he didn't write he didn't get to used the toilet first lol it was sam then folllowed by me hehe.
    Oh no, that is a significant detail to miss! The whole AR is now tainted because of it!! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It was fun the talks the build up the excitement it's really amazing feeling.( I don't feel old No more) I have been punt alone for long long time nothing compared to this ...
    3 stranger meets nd having a great time.

Looking forward to any bros here getting their gang together nd shared their experience nd do some really kinky shit..
    I dunno....I think I'm a Lone Ranger. Caffrey might cramp my style....

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I don't think I'll ever punt in Tokyo again it's wayyyyy to pricey. Sydney has me spoilt for choice. While japan deifnetly has its appeal the only punting is decide to do was go to a genuine soaplands cause hard to get nuru back in Sydney.
    I agree. I'm trying to decide on whether to budget for Yoshiwara in my next trip...

Look I'll admit that specific line is a bit much even by my standards, but given the situation i really think it captures the moment. 3 guys at their peak about to enjoy some damn good sex after beer and food. What I was trying to convey was we were about to have a good time and nothing was going to stop us from doing so. It seems like you've read my previous work so you should generally know what my style is.
    Write however you want, bruh. You're going to get reactions in any event. Hopefully, there will be ARs written in a similar style, especially if it's written tongue-in-cheek cos they're fun to read (and write). Just maybe not in the length of a fucking thesis - it's not helping with the procrastination...

But yeah, that line was a bit much.

Banned
    I don't think I'll ever punt in Tokyo again it's wayyyyy to pricey. Sydney has me spoilt for choice. While japan deifnetly has its appeal the only punting is decide to do was go to a genuine soaplands cause hard to get nuru back in Sydney.
    It's delivery health so no "full service". Obviously what happens happens though. Bout 300 to 400 per hour.

Tokyo Cats at Nanda is good too. Gaijin friendly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    part of my CP collection for your arousal Attachment 46893

can i trade for 10 minute DATY coupon?
    HEY

so far as my observation of your shoes size... you are pretty tall as well...
    send me snap #OOTD or #NUDE
    I'll give you ❤️20mins BJ coupon❤️
    wait
    did you say DATY COUPON?

for anyone else confused, don't google CP unless you want to end up on a watch list.

Hahaha awesome. Damn it. I wish I had cool punting friends.

Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Oh no, that is a significant detail to miss! The whole AR is now tainted because of it!! Lol.

I dunno....I think I'm a Lone Ranger. Caffrey might cramp my style....

I agree. I'm trying to decide on whether to budget for Yoshiwara in my next trip...

Write however you want, bruh. You're going to get reactions in any event. Hopefully, there will be ARs written in a similar style, especially if it's written tongue-in-cheek cos they're fun to read (and write). Just maybe not in the length of a fucking thesis - it's not helping with the procrastination...

But yeah, that line was a bit much.
    It's not that long I think you could read the whole thing in 5 minutes max. Ive written longer AR's before. Like I said it's about capturing the moment I'll get to look back and read this one day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Sounds like you guys had a fun time - keep it up and thx for the review

Believe it or not, but a lot of girls like these type of guys hahahah good work

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Sounds like you guys had a fun time - keep it up and thx for the review

Believe it or not, but a lot of girls like these type of guys hahahah good work
    Thanks for reading pussyhands. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey caff... thanks for making my todo list longer .... thats the best thank you i can give without saying thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Hey caff... thanks for making my todo list longer .... thats the best thank you i can give without saying thank you!
    No worries x11 thanks from you means alot from a veteran like you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just arrived in Tokyo on a bullet train on my way to the hotel now. First of want to say thanks for all the positive comments and feedback on the AR I know my style isn't for everyone but hey you can't please everyone so if you like it, you have my thanks if not we'll thanks for stopping by anyway. As for some of the questions @vitamin I wear a suit because i usually punt after work. That being said I like wearing suits what's wrong with wanting to look good. I'm not dressing for others i dress for my own satisfaction. As for what I wore to the airport seeing as you guys asked. Black bomber blouson, navy polo, olive green jeans and all white leather sneakers by common projects.
    Fragrance of choice today was scilian mandarin by Ermenegildo Zegna, it's citrusy light and fresh, perfect for air travel
    Oh man, I was kinda close but was limited by my ignorance. I've never heard of the word blouson and had no idea one could pay $500 for sneakers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    capturing the moment I'll get to look back and read this one day.
    Nailed it; that's it ! The moment indeed!! it was quite a dramatic entrance I have to admit with you leading the way

Banned
    Guys, I have found and obtained the CCTV footage of that very moment:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx-4YzveGoM

Quote Originally Posted by slavemaster View Post
    Oh man, I was kinda close but was limited by my ignorance. I've never heard of the word blouson and had no idea one could pay $500 for sneakers.
    Neither did I but those are some damn good sneakers and I'm not a sneaker head by any means. I'm more of a satorialist.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha.. now why do i have visions of 3 suited up amigos with raybans on walking through m5 ... slowly taking their sunnies off. The girls parting like the red Sea ...

Thanks caffery and all, Hana is almost fully booked out @M5
    She's working from 12pm today!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Thanks caffery and all, Hana is almost fully booked out @M5
    She's working from 12pm today!
    Really fully booked out? Wow she was popular before but I'd like to think this time I contributed

hehe thanks for caffeerryy, HANA here until 10pm, book her now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR, I think I'll have to book sam88 for my next punt.
    Sadly I went with Hana instead of sam but she was pretty good too.

Reminds me of a much younger mako oda but korean lol
    Will definitely have to see her again in the new year, she did mention she was cutting her hair short again so thats a plus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    another great post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast