Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The entourage arrives! F.t Hana, the Korean bombshell.

The entourage arrives! F.t Hana, the Korean bombshell.

The entourage arrives! F.t Hana, the Korean bombshell.

Time of visit: 9:00 pm Monday. 01/08/17
    Working Lady: Hana

Price: $230 Diamond Class/1 hour $200/45 mins
    Contact Details 0417888123/95199009
    Business Hours 10AM-4AM

Good evening gentleman,

It’s been 5 weeks since my last AR how have you all been doing? I seldom get on to the forum these day as honestly it’s lost some of its appeal to me. The community was fun at first and still is but punting is starting to get boring, every week it’s like clockwork. So how do you spice things up? Well you storm the shop as an entourage and look good doing it. *puts on sunglasses*

Looking for guidance I ask long-time friend Sam88 what to do when punting starts getting boring as we both have similar taste in girls. He admits to me that our usual watering holes are losing their appeal and thus we decided to implement a rule/guideline to keep things interesting.

Then and there it was decided that we would take each punt like it was our last. We agreed that from now on we would only see girls we hadn’t seen before and that we would take it all the way…

And so marked the beginning of a new chapter let the punting begin!

Fast forward to Monday evening. I’m contemplating if I really want to punt before I leave for Japan on Wednesday. I open up wechat and have a look at the rosters of the neighbouring shops seeing if anything on tonight takes my fancy. Not a moment too soon my phone pings with a message.

“Feel like m5 tonight?”

“Hmmmmm I don’t know let’s grab a bite and drink first.”

“Sounds good…also we’ll have guest with us.”

“Who? Do I know them?”

“Of course mate he’s legendary but I don’t want to spoil the surprise.”

A short walk to Bavarian bier café with a schnitzel and beer on my mind I see Sam enjoying a beer at the bar.

“Looks like you guys started the party without me.”

“Who’s our esteemed guest Sam?”

“Caff3ry I’d like you to meet Woods23.”

“Well if it isn’t Caff3ry in the flesh, wow you really do wear suits punting.”

Feeling a bit old fashioned today, I went with a grey Prince of Wales check suit, crisp white shirt, brown
    knitted tie and finished off with chocolate brown double monk straps. Cologne of choice today was Italian bergamot by Ermenegildo Zegna.

“Woods my goodness for some reason I’d always imagined you’d be a girl hahahaha.”

“Why would you think that?” Obviously understanding that I was joking.

“Well when I hear your name the first thing that comes to mind is your forum picture haha.”

Sam couldn’t help but laugh and agree with my statement as well. With that being said Sam poured me a beer and the three of us talked and reminisced about some of our best and worse punts. We theorized which ML’s were doing FS and which were likely to give in with enough persuasion.

For me honestly it’s hard to describe. On one hand on the forum is like an alternative universe where we would like to portray ourselves as whatever we want, but to mix this with reality is such a weird but interesting experience. I guess being able to see someone who you’ve “known” for so long for the first time in the flesh is like undressing an ML you’ve never seen before. Sure she’s standing in front of you fully clothed and you can see the subtle but gentle outline of her figure and curves but what you really want is to unwrap her and see what she really looks like. The allure of her naked body behind only meer cloth is exciting yet adrenaline inducing as at this point in time you can only imagine what she looks like.

After about an hour where Sam and I were enjoying the gentle buzz of the alcohol we decided it was time to hit the road and make our way to M5. Stepping out of Bavarian I assumed we were training it to M5 but then Woods exclaims.

“Train? Why would we catch the train I drove

“OHHH that explains why you didn’t drink.” Bless his soul we had a chauffeur.

However what threw me off was when he asked me why I was just standing and staring at his car.

“Wait…this is your car???!!!”.

“Damn it Woods you got good taste.”

And so off we went to M5.

On the way there of course we discussed who we would possibly see and it was agreed upon that we would book Deer for 45 mins as a backup in case the line-up didn’t appeal as we didn’t really want to book without first seeing what was on offer.

Not long and we pulled up to M5 and the 3 of us step out with me taking point. Buttoning my jacket as I stepped out of the car it really did feel like we were an entourage about to storm the building. We were the kings of our own destiny and as far as I was concerned we were the holy lords of punting about to grace M5 and their girls with our presence.

Before I even get to the door Uncle Eric opens up for us as he greets us with a hand shake each.

“Long time no see Eric, it’s good to be back.”

The 3 of us made our way to the waiting room where we were presented with the line-up. Woods and I both fancied Deer but with both of us trying to be polite to the other I decided that rather than sit here all night I would settle with decision with a coin toss. Heads I take Deer and Tails she’s Woods. The coin falls to a tails and he humbly accepts the outcome but also looking a bit smug as he excitedly gets up and makes his way to the room. (Almost forgetting to pay Eric I might add hahaha so keen)

As for me I settled on Hana and for Sam Ella was on the menu.

Into the room I go as the 3 of us part ways for the next 45 minutes.

It didn’t take long before Hana made her way into the room. A gentle knock at the door and in she came.
    At first glance she was a small pocket rocket ready to rock my world. She stood no more than 159cm with hair stretching down to her mid back. Her emerald green bikini suited her well providing a nice contrast to her jet black hair and porcelain white skin. Her generous bust most likely D-DD looked like it was begging to be released from the confined space of her bra.

Wanting to exercise self-control although now that I look back probably not the best decision as 45 minutes is definitely shorter than my usual 1 hour sessions I decide to entertain her with a few card flourishes and sleights.

After our brief icebreaker she didn’t waste any time and released her bosom from her bikini top obviously knowing that I’d been taking quick glances at then ever since she walked in. She giggled slightly as she saw my attention fixated on them. The sheer size and weight while not the biggest I’ve had suited her body perfectly. They were so soft that by comparison marshmallows would feel like a firm sandbag.

Wasting no time we both strip down and head into the shower. First order of business was her getting me nice and clean which thankfully didn’t take too long as Hana knows how to play in the shower. Pulling her close to me her hair has the scent of strawberries. My hands reach behind and encase her shapeless ass. While not huge it suited her body size perfectly something that I would realise later through the session. My nose moves to her neck as I take in her scent and kiss her gently taking time to also suck on her neck. Her moans echo softly through the shower as my face moves in front of hers. We make eye contact almost gazing into each other’s soul for a brief moment when I bring her closer as we engage in light kissing which turned to DFK pretty fast. Our tongues found each other and together danced in out of one another’s mouths.

I felt myself building up to full mast as the sound of the water dropping in the background and our gentle moaning really started to arouse me. Reluctantly I let her pull away as she felt my little bro pressed up against her stomach. Almost like she read my mind she knelt down and took him in.

The sensation was incredible. The build up from all the DFK definitely made the experience all the more enjoyable. Her head bobbed back and forth while her real killer to make you moan in utter ecstasy is her eye contact. Her eyes again peered into my soul as the whole image that was unfolding before me was almost too much to take in. Seeing her slutty face as she continued to suck and look up at me was an incredible experience on its own.
    We finished our shower not long after and it was on to the bed for the main event.

She asked me to turn around not knowing what was going to happen but my god was it earth shatteringly incredible. Her tongue traced across my back as she gave me the best cat bath I’ve ever experienced. Her skill with her tongue while made evident with her BJ and DFK is brought to a whole other level with her DD. While I had DD last time with Nila also at M5 Hana absolutely embarrassed her with the sheer amount of skill she was unleashing on me. I don’t remember the last time I mewed and moaned in such pure ecstasy. She spread me apart and flicker her tongue in the spot between my thigh and pelvis which funnily enough is a huge erogenous zone for me. Her tongue painted me in her saliva as I continued to moan pure pleasure. Perhaps she was encouraged by this as she just kept getting better and better. Her tongue traced across my asshole as she painted circles clockwise then counter clockwise. Fuck me this is some next level shit. I can’t begin to describe just how good her DD is. It is an experience that needs to be had to fully appreciate.

She gives me a meer 5 seconds to catch my breath as she tells me to turn over as she begins to pick up where we left on in the shower.

Taking my balls into my mouth she sucks on it forcing more moans out of me again her killer eye contact breaking my self-control completely as I lose myself in the sensual BJ she unleashes on me.

Forcing myself back to reality I decide that it was time to reward her for all her hard work so far. I tell her to stop to which she responds by grabbing the condom. I tell her cheekily not yet it’s her turn to enjoy herself. She giggles and complies by lying down as we switch positions.

My attention turns to her breasts as the sight was too much for me to hold back from. While still exercising a little self-control instead of diving in head first I bring her left nipple to my mouth as I gently suck swirling my tongue back and forth over her nipple while my free hand stimulates her other nipple. It wasn’t long before her light moaning turns to very vocal short high pitched moans. Her chest falling and rising with each breath she draws as I continue my assault on her switching between each breast periodically.

My hands caress her sides making their way closer and closer to her forbidden valley. I kiss my way down to her stomach past her naval and pelvis as I spread her legs wider allowing me full view of her pussy.

It was a thing of beauty. Just a little pit of pubic hair 2 cm above her slit while the rest was baby smooth. It was just a clean pink slit with her clit peeking out under her hood. Not needing a second invitation I dived right in. My tongue gently moving around her pussy making sure I don’t touch her clit just yet. I wanted her to enjoy the build-up but not tease her too long she loses interest. Her hands claw at arms which were still on either side of her as I finally give her what she wants. I flick my tongue gently across her clit at first causing her to moan and quiver very slightly. I then pick up the intensity gradually painting circles on her with each rotation increasing in pressure. If her body language and sound was anything to go by she was certainly enjoying herself.

I look up taking a quick glance at her expression her eyes shut in concertation enjoying herself to her fullest potential. Feeling a bit lock jaw I proceed to finger her dripping pussy. While she was still tight our juices definitely made entering easier as her pussy walls gripped around my fingers like a vice. Again starting off slowly before moving to a faster pace the build-up pleasure was definitely visible on her face. Her body shook while her back arched her mouth slightly agape as her pussy walls pulsated against my fingers. Her chest heaved up and down and she breathed in her orgasm.

Without further ado it was time we fucked and fuck we did. Starting off in missionary while having just finished her first orgasm of our session her pussy was still asking for more as I entered her. The sensation was incredible it was one thing to feel it on my fingers and another thing to feel it on my hardened cock. I slid back and forth gradually finding a rhythm where both of us were in sync as we pistioned in out of each other.

Next I wanted to see what she could do on her own as so far her solo skills were nothing short of incredible, we moved into cowgirl. She positioned my cock beneath her where she lowered herself quite forcefully pushing my pelvis into the mattress. Throughout the whole time we were both not shy about being vocal of how good it felt. She slammed into me harder and harder with each passing thrust. I turned to the side mirror where again her eye contact drove me into a brief trance. My hands cupped her meaty ass forcing her down onto me as we thrust in complete unison.

Bringing things full circle we finished off in doggie under her suggestion when honestly I wanted to enjoy cowgirl a little longer as the sight was something I didn’t want to give up. Watching her tits bounce as she rode me, her facial expression scrunched up in pleasure but alas to doggie we go.

I put my cock at the entrance of her love tunnel as she backed into me almost like she’s subliminally telling me to fuck the living daylights out of her to which I have no issue complying. The skin on her meaty ass rippled like waves as I pounded her hard but I had to stop short as I could feel my impending orgasm and shooting into the rubber was not how intended to finish the session.

Luckily for me her phone goes off killing my rising orgasm briefly enough so that I would be able to enjoy one last BJ from her. She removes the dom sucking me ever so dutifully her hands caressing my balls as my hands embrace her tits for the last time.

It didn’t take long as my orgasm could no longer be contained. I exploded my seed into her mouth and like the perfect woman she is took it all without letting a drop out of her mouth.

My head spun as my eyes looked to the ceiling. My chest heaving as I drew breath. It felt like I just finished a marathon. She looked at me concerned but with a grin on her face asking me if I’m ok to which I reply defeatedly no, Hana had just given me the fucking of a life time.

We showered together with Eric ringing the buzzer to signify time was up to which I replied to no one in particular “Thank you Uncle Eric” which caused Hana to break out into laughter, such a sweet girl.

I thank her for the amazing session sharing a brief hug as I proceeded to get dressed back into my suit. Upon leaving the room she even opened the door for me, she is one classy lady.

Coming out Eric asks me how she was to which I just say “fucking incredible.” I notice that Sam was already out but Woods was nowhere to be seen but not long after he also came stumbling out of his room his a hair a mess. Sam and I laughed commenting how he must have had a good time given the state of his appearance.

Just like the way we entered with me taking point it was time for the entourage to leave. Overall it was a fun night with friends, food, beer, banter and fucking good sex.

Rating time. (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)
    Looks: S rank. A cute face with a amazing body. If I was rating just her body alone the grade would have been S+ however while I do like her face I feel like it’s lacking a touch of the sexy element. However that being said I’m very pleased with her natural look as most of the Korean WL’s I’ve seen have a plastic element about them and ask me any day of the week ill still take natural over plastic.

Personality: S+ Rank.
    Hana is sweet she’s not playing hard to get or trying to be a bitch. You really can’t fault her personality to me she’s the epitome of GFE style WL. When she’s not smiling she’s enjoying herself which makes the punter enjoy his time even more. Perfect personality with a good level of English as well.

Service: S+ Rank.
    The best FS I’ve had ever. I never thought I’d find a girl better than Faye from 42 who is long gone now but guess I’ve got a new queen of FS. Service wise Hana is the best I’ve ever had. BJ in the shower, DD, she really is the whole package. In all honesty this AR I couldn’t give 100% effort as I’m short on time as I’m about to head to the airport to catch a flight out to Tokyo. There is so much more I wanted to say but alas I might have to communicate it via the comments or do an updated AR after a second session

Overall enjoyment: S+ rank.
    Well what was my overall enjoyment like? Two words “FUCKING INCREDIBLE” if you’re sitting on the fence about seeing Hana cast the doubt away this girl is something special, waste no time as honestly from my experience the good ones always end up leaving when you least expect it.

Caff3ry& Entourage Signing off.

P.S see you gents in 10 hours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Holy shit dude, I've been reading a few after reports here since I joined to get a feel for what's required before I write one and you definitely get the biggest wanker of the forum award! That poor girl having to try to fit her DDs into the room alongside your massive ego. Well done fitting it onto the page though.

You realise that the dudes on Entourage are all fuckwits right?

Quote Originally Posted by slavemaster View Post
    Holy shit dude, I've been reading a few after reports here since I joined to get a feel for what's required before I write one and you definitely get the biggest wanker of the forum award! That poor girl having to try to fit her DDs into the room alongside your massive ego. Well done fitting it onto the page though.

You realise that the dudes on Entourage are all fuckwits right?
    I lol'd *clap to you*

Banned
    I'm gonna have to go with my good thongs next time. 10/10 review.

Thanks Caffery always for the nice review
    I went with a grey Prince of Wales check suit, crisp white shirt, brown
    knitted tie and finished off with chocolate brown double monk straps. Cologne of choice today was Italian bergamot by Ermenegildo Zegna.
    I know woods23, I know you, but haven't seen sam88 yet. can yours please come together again next time? I'd like to buy coffee or tea, since you guys seem nice ㅋㅋ
    thanks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Hahahahahah!

thongs are for the weekends

Beautifully described , Caff. I must say Hana looked amazing with that emerald bikini; I would have seen again as well!!

Couldn't have said it better , good beer , food, company and fucking good sex = a fucking good night

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

I know woods23, I know you, but haven't seen sam88 yet. can yours please come together again next time? I'd like to buy coffee or tea, since you guys seem nice ㅋㅋ
    thanks!
    Haha Christmas , I've seen you once but never introduced myself; but yes I'm sure it'll be fun. We are funny mix trio.

Thanks for the awesome recommendations so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

thanks!
    No worries Christmas a pleasure as always. We missed you that night though, thought you would have been at m5 woods was keen to say hi to you haha. Chilling in Cairns airport at the moment so bored. The stewardess are pretty though

Banned
    OH! cairns sounds so warm... I wish I was there too

Nice AR, I think I'll have to book sam88 for my next punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Great AR caff as always.
    Man, What a start of the week lol .....finally meet the famous "handsome caff " nd Sam the" Prince of SS "
    We hit it off right from the start 志同道合.
    Life is short play hard ..yes Sam /caff what a fcking night alright..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    LOL

D.u.c.k.i.n.g.1.5.c.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r.s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    No worries Christmas a pleasure as always. We missed you that night though, thought you would have been at m5 woods was keen to say hi to you haha. Chilling in Cairns airport at the moment so bored. The stewardess are pretty though
    But what are you wearing?

That is one really long AR. And a good one. I suppose it is best for me to do ARs story-like. Really does seem a good read that way. Take a drive to 42. The establishment more than impressed me. If Deer was there, I'd stay in the room for a few hours, rather than just the 1.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Please don't. I don't like hairy ones .

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    hermes makes some mean ass thongs.
    If you're up for it. We rock them bad boys with some wifebeater bonds singlets and ROCK OUT THIS N5M JOINT!

I always wondered if one could just book out the 6 rooms for 5 hours during peak time and throw a party. Probably a dick move ay.

I lol'ed aloud

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Please don't. I don't like hairy ones .
    Dw sam i'll take Harry to my go to laser lady and get him baby smooth for you.
    Can't do much about his pringle thickness dick though.

Banned
    a grey Prince of Wales check suit, crisp white shirt, brown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hopefully he had the good sense not to splash on that Bergamot by Ermenedildo Zegna again.
    That stuff is so passe'.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    a grey Prince of Wales check suit, crisp white shirt, brown
    At Cairns airport? I was thinking probably Ralph Lauren shorts and polo, Lacoste sneakers, sunglasses of course and possibly a pastel knitted sweater over the shoulders in case it gets chilly on the plane. And possibly a splash of Eau de Lorde Punt.

At Cairns airport? I was thinking probably Ralph Lauren shorts and polo, Lacoste sneakers, sunglasses of course and possibly a pastel knitted sweater over the shoulders in case it gets chilly on the plane. And possibly a splash of Eau de Lorde Punt.
    a simple
    "my dad's a lawyer"
    uniform would suffice as description.

I don't know why everyone's ripping on ceff3ry.
    Nothing wrong with a man who grooms and cares about his looks

Although i don't see why you'd punt in a suit. Most of the time you're naked.
    Why crinkle fancy clothing?

Unless he's related to Barney Stinson
    or in the brotherhood of Bro's

huh. That image is from a website called Vitamin-HA.. how appropriate. lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast