Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RnT with Part 3

Never paid more than the standard $50 tip for part 3. I don't know about MILFs, but apparently if you click well enough with the young ones, she'll develop a closeness with, to the point that mutual feelings go beyond~~ But, then again, MLs amd WLs are still as they are, as punters are still punters~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    True. I get it. Thing is, with WL's you know what you gonna get cause you know what the girl offers and what you have paid for. It's planned. With a ML, you gotta bring your A game, to get that little bit extra. It's the element of surprise and the thrill of the chase for me.
    A game? They offer it to everyone. At a few Campsie shops, I was told the price of $85 total at the start of the session for 30min with FS. No need to negotiate or chat up the ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    A game? They offer it to everyone. At a few Campsie shops, I was told the price of $85 total at the start of the session for 30min with FS. No need to negotiate or chat up the ML.
    Part of the challenge and fun wooing girls I guess. I mean if you offer $200 for every girl you had, surely there will be a fair amount of takers. If I want FS straight I'd go FS shop.

Do keep in mind I don't treat the girls as trophies of conquest, I like them enough to go back for more and the relationship establishes from there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I've never been to shops at Campsie and I know of a lot of shops where that is offered, but I'm not talking about MILFS, I'm talking about PYT's. I know I get a lot more than other punters from specific girls, based on AR's i read in this forum. I find once I build a good repoire and there is a mutual attraction, anything goes. At no extra charge.

Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    you missed understand me. I said massage + part 3 extra. I know the rate same as some fs shop but I prefer massage where it wakes up my lil brother by ML foreplay. Like I said doesn't have to young. Marrickville I know next to the station but it's too exposed, no thanks.
    These girls aren't MLs, but:
    Roti at 42, gave me a near-similar nuru massage before going into FS. Pretty interesting, I guess. Not to mention she looks like that korean hot and sultry sex actress (whatever they call it), "BoRin", I think.
    Deer at N5M, although she is small at 155cm or something, she had suprisingly good strength when she massaged me after doing FS.
    And I think 5Star had a girl or 2 that could massage quite well, as well. Haven't been there in a while, though.
    Last edited by OmniMime; 24-08-2017 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Added on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    I like to go RnT than FS shop. My budget is low for every week. I like to start off with a massage then erotically move to fs. The feeling of waking up my lil bro is intense. On top my max is $50-$60 of my budget after massage. Any recommendation of a good RnT in sydney? I don't mind milfs, bcoz they are more satisfying service than young ones.

Please list or PM some good places in sydney.

Thanks
    ... exist but you need to pay a bit more. Say 70 for an hour and then 120 extra. there are a few girls in the city can offer this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah if the rnt places do a few extra things you need to keep them on th down low

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234