Girl's Name : Lucy

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 31 July, 2017

Rates : $90 /30min

Size/look : medium perky tits (34 in - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 35in) , small waist (est 26in) , size 6, about 158 cm tall (without shoes), snow white smooth skin, . Angel face, sexy body

Roster: daily

Ethnicity : Chinese ( Sichuan province)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

The shop receptionist, Jason, we-chatted me early Monday morning, telling me that his shop has a young beautiful girl, Lucy, just arrived his shop. He sounded very genuine and I of course listened to him and made an early afternoon booking.

I arrived shop on time. Very soon, Lucy came to say hello. She wore a black bikini with a see through gown on her body (perhaps to keep her warm). She looks very busty and lovely. I paid for 30 min and then Lucy took me upstairs to her room.

Inside the room, Lucy told me that she is from Sichuan. She just arrived Sydney a few days ago. She hasn't worked in this industry before. After taking off her clothes, I found that she has very firm and perky boobs, Her bums are firm and round. So lovely hugging her and pressing her body towards mine.

Lucy started with CBJ and cat- bath. She did both very well and gave me sensational feelings. Her voice was charming to hear. When I tried to insert my dick into her pussy, I found that it is very small and tight. She put a bit more KY on the condom and I put in more efforts. Then I heard her yelling sound. I had to stop for a while before moving my dick in further. Her pussy muscle slowly relaxed and gradually, my whole dick was inside. Lucy was moaning continuously. When I felt that she had some juice coming out, I increased my speed and this made her moan even louder, then she started to become wilder as she was now truly enjoying my penetrations and movements.

As the time was short and it was so comfortable to me in the mish position, I did not want to change to other positions. Very soon, I came, much quicker than I did with other girls. After I came, I lay on top of her so that my chest could enjoy her perky tits below me for a bit longer. She used her soft hands to rub my back and bums. This GFE feelings was so romantic. I like it.

And then the shop buzzer rang and I had to end this lovely session and went to shower with her. I knew I would be back to see this young beauty again very soon. Her price is standard, and so I think that this is exceptional value.