Date of visit: 28/07/2017

Name: Jessie

Establishment: Erotica 12 (Greenacre)

Rate: $230 / hour

Nationality: Thai / Japanese

Description: Slightly Curvy, Natural large tits, Gorgeous face, Dyed brown/blonde hair

Services: GFE, DATY, CBJ, DFK, Rimjob, catbath

This is my second time visiting Jessie. I'd been waiting for another opportunity to see her again, as she was (and still is) one of the best punts I've ever had – in this shop or any other. Jessie has a very unique sexiness to her. She looks stunning – in part due to her mixed descent of Japanese + Thai. But her personality is also very pleasant. She loves to give you a good time and is very very very good at doing so.

We started with gentle kissing and caressing as I explored her body with my hands. Jessie is a great kisser and will give DFK if that's your thing. She let me undress her as I continued to fondle her tits and pussy. Quite large, natural breasts with interestingly inward nipples. She's not the slimmest girl, but she has a good amount of curvature without being "overweight". DATY was first up on the menu as it's always my go-to first. A tight, trimmed (almost completely bald) pussy that was perfect for a suck and finger fuck. After making her orgasm, she lay me down on the bed for a catbath. Best blowjob ever btw, starting with the balls before moving onto the shaft. Things really went overdrive when she unexpectedly gave me the best rim job I've ever had.

Had to stop myself from blowing way too early, so I asked her to climb ontop for some nice cowgirl action. Jessie has a super tight pussy and I could feel every muscle movement as she grinded and pumped herself with my cock. We fucked in a few different positions from cowgirl to missionary to doggy before I blew my load – right as time ran out.
I've given a positive AR for Jessie before, and I have to do so again... A+

Jessie knows how to please and she is a stunning woman to look at. Beautiful eyes, a gorgeous smile, hot curvy body and a lovely personality.... these all make Jessie a strong recommendation in my books.