Person's Name : Bobo

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 29/07/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Slightly round along edges

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Maybe

My experience/comments :

Reached out to the mamasan this time before coming to ask for some recommendations. The name Cherry popped up, but by the time I reached the shop all the ladies were busy and only Bobo was available . The receptionist who was in at the time directed me to a waiting room (more like waiting cubicle) and closed some curtains around me. Combined with the dark lighting, I kind of liked it as it prevents you from seeing any other patrons who are into small talk. After a few minutes, Bobo pulled back the curtains and I had my first glance at her. Typically, she wouldn't be MCOT but I was horny and to be honest, as long as service is good I'm a happy man .

With what she might lack in appearance (for me at least), she made up with a great attitude. Bobo had a beaming smile as she greeted me and was jumping all over the place as we got into the room. One thing that was different from my other punts was that she was blasting some Chinese techno from her phone. While I was able to play along and show her some moves of my own, I could understand if the jarring music might throw off some of you other bros. After we both undressed, I quickly jumped into the shower, eager to escape the cold. When I came out, a naked Bobo realised I had no towel and had to run outside to get one (+points for effort). Once I dried off, we went to the bed to start the action.

Bobo is probably in her 30's and is a little chubby. She speaks enough English for basic communication to tell me she was from Sichuan and had 13 years experience as a ML. Hearing this I had some expectations for some great service . Starting off with the standard cathbath, Bobo began sucking on my nipples and tickling me to get my LB's attention. In no time, I was full mast and I told her to begin the BBBJ. Before starting, Bobo cleaned my LB using disinfectant wipes which softened me up a bit. Her technique was quite good, and although it wasn't the best bj I've had, its definitely up there. Bobo likes to alternate between sucking on my balls and head, and I would have given her extra points for DD. One thing I still find lacking in bj's is the wetness, and find that most WL's will either spit or wipe their mouth every so often. For those who like good hard suction, Bobo is your pick. After a good while, we moved onto the main course. Bobo has a great ass, so of course I want to start in doggie. She mischievously put a condom on me and turned around. Once I am in, I feel in heaven and keep the pace slow. Bobo thrusts her ass backwards sometimes so I don't have to do all the work and it feels great. I pick up the pace and just bang her as hard as I can until I explode. Exhausted, I lie back while she cleans me and takes a shower.

When she comes back, she tells me to turn over and begins giving me a proper massage until the time was up. The perks of choosing Bobo is that she has worked as a masseur for 13 years and can guarantee a nice relaxing finish to the session. Spreading baby oil on me, she went to work on my shoulders, back and legs with great technique. If anything, I would return just for the massage . After a final shower, I left a happy man.

Overall, a good value punt if you are looking for someone with quality service and massage. However, appearance-wise she may not be your COT and the music she blasts on her phone might throw you off.