Junior Member(有D料到)

Pink Apple Massage - Lucy Thick Thai

Been a while huh?

Name: Lucy

Date:03/08/17

Establishment: Pink Apple Massage @ 320a Liverpool Road Enfield

Rate: $60/Hour, +$50 for Nude HJ

Nationality: Thai

Description: Good looking Thai lady, ~160cm tall probs weighing in at 60kgs. She's sorta thick, which I like, with nice C breasts and a decent butt. Good English too.

Services: Massage, Catbath, Nude HJ

Haven't been on a punt in a while for various reasons but, fuck it, decided to check this place out. Not really a massage parlour sort of guy but was kinda curious as it was new and close to me. I was greeted by a nice mamasan and was lead into the room then paid $60 for an hour. The place is a nice modern facility, room got its own heater but has no shower.

Part 1 - 9/10
    Nice looking young girl in a tight black dress comes in but I initially didn't get a good look at her. Her massage was pretty damn good though, had strong firm hands and really good use of her elbows, she really knew how to get into all those knots and stuff. On par with massages at legitimate places.

Part 2 - 7/10
    As we moved onto the next part of the session, I let her know that I had $50 on me that I wanted to part with, she giggled and asked for the note before we continued. Anyway I got my money out as she was stripping off her clothes and got a good look at her, she was pretty sexy with a lot of curves in the right places (at least for me) and a nice face. She lubes my dick up and starts working the HJ as well as the cat bath on the nipples, neck and ears. Her technique is pretty good and got me over the edge after a while (always takes so long...). I got to get my hands on her natural C cup titties and firm butt but she asked me nicely to avoid her nipples. I'm not sure exactly what else is on the table here, as this was most definitely a spur of the moment thing, but I didn't really push to see what was up.

Overall I was pretty satisfied with the session, I'm kinda noob when it comes to ML's and what to expect or what not so please take that into account when reading this. I'm not exactly sure what is the industry standard prices but what I've gathered it's pretty much the same? (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I'd definitely return again if I bother to continue punting, if not for that really good massage, as I really enjoy T H I C C girls but she also had really good skills too.

Neway hope you boys are aight.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    This is a good raunchy little shop. I've been there a number of times as it's on the way to a customer. While it's on a busy road there is a car park behind and a rear entrance available for a little more discretion.
    As a regular maybe I get the royal treatment, I always leave with my nuts totally drained and have trouble walking! The ML range from pretty to pretty slutty, and every now and then a dirty little minx is just what the doctor ordered! This place would be better with a shower, but the rooms are nice and large with full length mirrors on a side wall.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    This is a good raunchy little shop. I've been there a number of times as it's on the way to a customer. While it's on a busy road there is a car park behind and a rear entrance available for a little more discretion.
    As a regular maybe I get the royal treatment, I always leave with my nuts totally drained and have trouble walking! The ML range from pretty to pretty slutty, and every now and then a dirty little minx is just what the doctor ordered! This place would be better with a shower, but the rooms are nice and large with full length mirrors on a side wall.
    I agree this is a great little spot. Fairly convenient and the boss is always friendly and helpful.

I've typically had above average experiences here, but as with many R&T places, it's a bit of a gamble.

The lack of showers is a bit of an issue. I had one girl comment to me once that she wasn't up for some extras as there was no shower here. Could have been an excuse, of course, but it does make sense. Just posted an AR of a recent visit over here.