Thread: Mobile phone taken from Zinia Banksia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mobile phone taken from Zinia Banksia

To the guy who happened to pickup my mobile phone from Zinia at Banksia yesterday Sunday 6th August could you kindly get in contact with me so i can get it back. The phone is locked down from Apple and the company mobile device manager. I only want the pictures on there and the personalised case. It's a company mobile so i really don't care about the phone itself. My mother passed away last year and the phone contains many pictures of her with my family and that is all im really interested in getting back. The manager was kind enough to show me the cctv footage and you look like a decent guy (medium build dark hair with glasses) so if you read this please PM me. I hold no bad feelings towards you, I'm just desperate for the pictures. Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by letzprty View Post
    To the guy who happened to pickup my mobile phone from Zinia at Banksia yesterday Sunday 6th August could you kindly get in contact with me so i can get it back. The phone is locked down from Apple and the company mobile device manager. I only want the pictures on there and the personalised case. It's a company mobile so i really don't care about the phone itself. My mother passed away last year and the phone contains many pictures of her with my family and that is all im really interested in getting back. The manager was kind enough to show me the cctv footage and you look like a decent guy (medium build dark hair with glasses) so if you read this please PM me. I hold no bad feelings towards you, I'm just desperate for the pictures. Cheers.
    Give him the fucking phone back dude.

Banned
    Whoever took this telephone you are ruining the experience in shops for everyone.
    Going to a shop is for fun not stealing .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the support guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2 yrs ago when i was at ginza waiting room, i dropped my wallet there, but Wilson told me a kind dude picked it up and left it with wilson. I forever, thank u my friend, even i do no know u

Let bro, i hope u get ur phone back soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast131415 View Post
    2 yrs ago when i was at ginza waiting room, i dropped my wallet there, but Wilson told me a kind dude picked it up and left it with wilson. I forever, thank u my friend, even i do no know u

Let bro, i hope u get ur phone back soon!
    I'd like to think most people are still honest and would do the right thing. You were lucky someone like that found your wallet. My company has already replaced my phone so I'm lucky there but it's the pictures i only care about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man that sucks hopefully you find the phone. I was at Banksia on Sunday night and didny recall seeing a mobile in the waiting room. I was there around 7pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well you're assuming that this guy is even on the forum, but doesn't hurt to try. good luck mate.

on another page: is zinia worth going to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hit and miss.

First went there when Abby was working there. Cute, fantastic service. Been there 4 times since. It's basically your standard cheap shop service. Some pretty girls with poor service and some average girls with better service.

They do 1hr for $120 now, before 6pm I think, so pretty cheap! You do have to tell them everytime though that you know about the special.. which i dislike.

Certainly worth a visit though. Staff have always been very friendly!

Sorry to hear about the phone though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try coco, Helen and baby. I have them all a few times.

Coco - great tits, although partial bolt ons ( PM it you want to know more)
    Helen- great in Cowgirl and likes Fuck
    Baby- she was wild and definitely not shy, but can have a bit of an attitude problem depending on her mood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hope you find your phone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went back to Banksia yesterday and I was told by boy San ( the guy who has a mole on his face with hair sporting out) that the punter got his phone back. I hope that's true.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still no phone. I know it was a long shot but worth a try. Cheers fellas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bugger that's no good. Have tried the find my iPhone thin again ?

Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    I was certain I left an expensive watch in a massage room once. I politely contacted the shop to enquire whether they had found a watch. I was told to FUCK OFF.

I shrugged it off as I was sure they get scammed by bad customers often. A week later I found that my watch had fallen under my bed at home. I contacted the shop to advise them that I was mistaken and had found my watch.

They told me to FUCK OFF again.

Punting is a risky business on many levels. Leave your valuables at home or keep them close to your person.
    I had a older rolex sub nodate for a few years that I ended up selling as I was concerned wearing it at times, I now have a chinese fake that I love even more and wear all the time lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol! Same thing , I have some top of the range cameras and I m scared to take it out in public icase it's gets stolen. I put duck tape over my camera logo to hide it