Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was that today?
    Be interesting to see her definition of hot lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PCD in Wollongong

Hey guys, sorry if this a double post and a little off topic.

I'm sure we have all seen the PCD (Pussycat Dolls) reviews on this forum.

If they were to come to Wollongong, do you think it would be worth It for them, would there be enough interest in wollongong to justify them coming down to the gong? Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Same hasn’t changed $50.
    Last i was there they wanted 150 for full nude HE. No thanks but 50 sounds reasonable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbf for full nude that is the going rate
    These are MLs in Wollongong that aren’t 40+

Not many options down here for that tbf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbf for full nude that is the going rate
    These are MLs in Wollongong that aren’t 40+

Not many options down here for that tbf
    Does that include massage or extra? If it includes massage and they are young and hot 🔥 probably worth while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarreth View Post

If they were to come to Wollongong, do you think it would be worth It for them, would there be enough interest in wollongong to justify them coming down to the gong? Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks!
    I think it would be great if Pusscat Dolls came to Wollongong. There are guys that travel to sydney to see the great selection of girls available and there are also a lot of guys that cant get up to sydney but would luv to see some of the girls that are readily available in sydney. Wollongong guys dont get a real great selection, usually 40+ chinese girls. Wollongong guys need some younger good looking girls to come down here. I think us Wollongong guys would make coming to Wollongong worth while. I agree thtt the Pussycat Dolls reviews do sound good. A lot better than what we can get in wollongong at the moment. Lets see the Pussycat Dolls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys, little off topic but I'm sure we have all seen the reviews of PCD (Pussycat Dolls) girls.

If they were to come to Wollongong, would people see them regularly, would there be enough interest for them to justify starting to work in Wollongong?
    Bring on the Pussycat Dolls. Would luv to see them in the gong. The guys down in the gong will keep the girls busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I spoke to her a month ago about this. She seemed interested. Her problem was an appropriate venue

Thanks!
    I spoke to her a month ago about this. She seemed interested. Her problem was an appropriate venue

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Jarreth, I definitely think it would be worth it for them. Wollongong is often starved for quality punts. Would be great for them to open up or visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Does that include massage or extra? If it includes massage and they are young and hot 🔥 probably worth while.
    It’s extra tbf. There’s only 2 ML that are worth it there anyway. Slim pickings down here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw pushin some luck at Queens and Princes Thai

Getting a bit more than usual, full clothes off with play and HJ.
    Trying to see if any would do a CBJ at least but so far no dice

I only see my two regulars at both.
    Yes you ain’t getting FS but I’d rather not fuck a 40 year old + munter tbf

Which girls are you seeing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still no AR on the new dapto shop?.... I may have to take one for the team..🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Punter Jimmy, i went to the new shop in Dapto on Saturday afternoon. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by a fairly attractive thai girl named Cara. Cara showed me into a smallish room,still plenty of clearence all the way around the table and asked how long i would like. I said 30mins today and she said $50. I said i would like the 30min b2b adverised on locanto for $120. She asked me to keep quiet about it. I got the feeling she likes to do massage and negotiate extras herself so she gets to keep more of the extras money instead of the shop getting more.Cara gave a pretty good massage and towards the end she started giving my cock a nice rub as well as some dirty talk.Cara then asked me to flip over and she stripped off to show a pretty good body. Cara wasnt fat at all but she had a nice curvy body. Her tits were probably a size D and she had a beautiful curvy ass. There wasnt a b2b massage, could have been my fault because she made access to her pussy very easy and i decided to start playing with her pussy straight away. Cara was playing with my cock and doing some dirty talk being flirty while i was happily playing with her nice wet pussy. While we where playing with each other she asked if i would like to eat her nice juicy wet pussy and i said i would luv to. The bad news was she then said it will cost $80 more, i said no thanks not this time and she was fine with that, she continued a nice slow hand job while i kept playing with her nice wet pussy until i came. Cara cleaned me up well and we got dressed and she asked for a hug before i left. I would probably try again sometime ,maybe with a different girl although i didnt mind Cara apart from the high price for daty. Price wise i think thet are simular to the other Thai shops. Most thai shops are charging $50 for topless hj where here i paid $50 for massage and $70 for full nude hj, total $120 It would be great to get some more reviews as a comparison to see what some of the other girls are offering. They did say there girls are young and hot. If the girls are better looking than Cara then they would be pretty hot. Hope this helps a little.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi Punter Jimmy, i went to the new shop in Dapto on Saturday afternoon. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by a fairly attractive thai girl named Cara. Cara showed me into a smallish room,still plenty of clearence all the way around the table and asked how long i would like. I said 30mins today and she said $50. I said i would like the 30min b2b adverised on locanto for $120. She asked me to keep quiet about it. I got the feeling she likes to do massage and negotiate extras herself so she gets to keep more of the extras money instead of the shop getting more.Cara gave a pretty good massage and towards the end she started giving my cock a nice rub as well as some dirty talk.Cara then asked me to flip over and she stripped off to show a pretty good body. Cara wasnt fat at all but she had a nice curvy body. Her tits were probably a size D and she had a beautiful curvy ass. There wasnt a b2b massage, could have been my fault because she made access to her pussy very easy and i decided to start playing with her pussy straight away. Cara was playing with my cock and doing some dirty talk being flirty while i was happily playing with her nice wet pussy. While we where playing with each other she asked if i would like to eat her nice juicy wet pussy and i said i would luv to. The bad news was she then said it will cost $80 more, i said no thanks not this time and she was fine with that, she continued a nice slow hand job while i kept playing with her nice wet pussy until i came. Cara cleaned me up well and we got dressed and she asked for a hug before i left. I would probably try again sometime ,maybe with a different girl although i didnt mind Cara apart from the high price for daty. Price wise i think thet are simular to the other Thai shops. Most thai shops are charging $50 for topless hj where here i paid $50 for massage and $70 for full nude hj, total $120 It would be great to get some more reviews as a comparison to see what some of the other girls are offering. They did say there girls are young and hot. If the girls are better looking than Cara then they would be pretty hot. Hope this helps a little.
    Awesome ….. thanks Hustler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great intel Hustler! This is pretty good value - $70 fully nude with pussy play

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review Hustler! Good to know even though I don’t travel outside the gong to punt. Probably am missing out but I don’t mind the 40+ girls as long as they look decent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    Awesome ….. thanks Hustler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great review mate. I'm probably going Thursday or Friday... see how I go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep up the reviews from the new Dapto joint
    I’m away this week but will keep notes haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok Finally got there...
    AR New Dapto Thai Massage

Firstly don't go unless you have iron will or happy to drop a heap of cash.

30 Min Massage $50
    Nude HJ with only touching tits. $80. ... however. The girls are HOT !!🔥

I saw Lisa (I think that's what she said). 26 YO. Perfect body. Slim. B cup titles but firm. Nothing out of place on this girl. Cute face too.

She stared out at $100 for nude HJ. I got her to $80. I know way overs ... bit did I mention she was hot. I couldn't help myself.

HJ was amazing. Slow. Lots of ball tickling. Tender. Unrushed. One of the best I've had.

Massage itself was prob only a 6/10. A bit soft

The place itself was nice and clean. Overall a nice experience. But expensive in my opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They are only offering what most thai shops offer north and south. Hot Girls yeah, but if I'm paying full price for a massage that's what I want, getting half hearted just because their hot won't cut it for most dudes that want that massage too. But good report mate, thanks for getting back to everyone. The more shops in the gong the better.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast