Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on which girls to see/avoid from Upper Crown in Wollongong?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mrfoz, GD is opposite the frat, a few doors north. Lucy does a great massage and a slow n edgy HE with plenty of eye contact.

Sorry, I’ve never been to UC….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    Any intel on which girls to see/avoid from Upper Crown in Wollongong?
    I have been a few times and have seen Fifi with huge bolt ons. Lisa, Eva, and Michelle also Sophia, Linda. I don’t have a favourite but all are willing to please. If you want a great massage Sophia has qualifications as a Physio but all do their best in massage and extra services. Only draw back is that they are all 40+ but that doesn’t bother me. Mamasan says she is getting 2 new girls this week also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi all, thanks for having me

Test message, lurking for a little while, thanks for all the info. I'll put in an AR soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome nuldog, i hope some of the information you have read has helped you. Looking forward to your AR when you post. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuldog View Post
    Test message, lurking for a little while, thanks for all the info. I'll put in an AR soon!
    Welcome mate. This a great forum with helpful blokes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Mrfoz, GD is opposite the frat, a few doors north. Lucy does a great massage and a slow n edgy HE with plenty of eye contact.

Sorry, I’ve never been to UC….
    Thanks for the reply!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    I have been a few times and have seen Fifi with huge bolt ons. Lisa, Eva, and Michelle also Sophia, Linda. I don’t have a favourite but all are willing to please. If you want a great massage Sophia has qualifications as a Physio but all do their best in massage and extra services. Only draw back is that they are all 40+ but that doesn’t bother me. Mamasan says she is getting 2 new girls this week also.
    Great intel. Thanks very much.
    Who would you say is ‘most attractive’?

A few years ago I saw an ML there who had a pixie hair cut. Gave an incredible CBJ. Can’t remember her name though.

There was also Kitty who used to be there. Hot af, but I’ve been told she went back to Thailand when Covid hit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    Great intel. Thanks very much.
    Who would you say is ‘most attractive’?

A few years ago I saw an ML there who had a pixie hair cut. Gave an incredible CBJ. Can’t remember her name though.

There was also Kitty who used to be there. Hot af, but I’ve been told she went back to Thailand when Covid hit.
    They are all pretty in their own way Mrfoz. Fifi (large bolt ons) Sofia and Linda are on the thicker side but by no means fat. Eva is the oldest she would be closer to 50 if not more. Lisa, Eva and Michelle are smaller in frame. Some Intel on the new girls if you get to see them bro! Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh I forgot to mention Amanda. She comes up from Foya Massage sometimes. Best massage. She is my massage go to when I reallly need a massage and she probably is my favourite. Totally focused on pleasing me with her unique massage and I am not really fussed with any extras. Sometimes however she will provide HE and BBBJ if I am in the mood. I never leave disappointed. Please review if you get there.
    Amanda has short cropped hair not fat, taller then usual (169cm) with slight tummy and C scar and in her early 40s.
    Oh my God! Then there’s Mary same build as Amanda tall and slim with coloured hair shaved pussy and awesome service all around. Who to try? So confusing I have tried them all and at a conundrum of who to go back to. Love my punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks heaps for that intel. Will definitely visit again and will definitely AR for whoever I see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthereaper View Post
    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
    Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:
    Queen's Pt1: 10/10
    Queen's Pt2: ?/10

Blue Lotus Pt1: 3-4/10
    Blue Lotus Pt2: 5/10
    I’ve found with Queens if you get your full kit off, it’s pretty much a give in they are going to tease it once you turn over with a couple grazes, just move the towel off your face to make eye contact and they’ll offer it to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy Massage 19 Atchison Street

I need to tell all, first time their and it was very good. Meet Eve a young 30 something Chinese woman, pretty and nice build.
    I went with the 65.00 massage - 45mins to get a feel of the place, Eve speaks little english and uses her phone to translate.
    Place is very clean and friendly staff, place has been running for 4 months now.
    Anyways, massage was good, she teased a bit, got the blood boiling as you could say.
    She does a hand motion hinting HE after I turned over, I did ask if any other options.
    She said yes BBBJ and more. it was negotiable B2B and BBBJ and massage cost me 135.00
    I will be back for sure.

- **Massage Services:** Our skilled and friendly therapists are here to melt away your stress and soothe your senses with a variety of massage techniques.
    - **Pricing:** Choose from our flexible pricing options:
    - 30 minutes for just $50
    - 45 minutes for only $65
    - 60 minutes of pure relaxation for a mere $80

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi canuck, what day did you go to see Eve? I have gone on the weekend many times. but have only seen May who is very good also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review canuck. Did Eve offer FS? Looking for other R&FS venues. I am a bit over the older MLS at the big3. Mamasan says she has new girls but I haven’t seen them and I’m betting that they’ll be 40+ as well if they do turn up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi canuck, what day did you go to see Eve? I have gone on the weekend many times. but have only seen May who is very good also.
    I was just there on Monday, Eve days off are Tues and Wed. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Nice review canuck. Did Eve offer FS? Looking for other R&FS venues. I am a bit over the older MLS at the big3. Mamasan says she has new girls but I haven’t seen them and I’m betting that they’ll be 40+ as well if they do turn up.
    Hiya mate, yep full service was offered. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I need to tell all, first time their and it was very good. Meet Eve a young 30 something Chinese woman, pretty and nice build.
    I went with the 65.00 massage - 45mins to get a feel of the place, Eve speaks little english and uses her phone to translate.
    Place is very clean and friendly staff, place has been running for 4 months now.
    Anyways, massage was good, she teased a bit, got the blood boiling as you could say.
    She does a hand motion hinting HE after I turned over, I did ask if any other options.
    She said yes BBBJ and more. it was negotiable B2B and BBBJ and massage cost me 135.00
    I will be back for sure.

- **Massage Services:** Our skilled and friendly therapists are here to melt away your stress and soothe your senses with a variety of massage techniques.
    - **Pricing:** Choose from our flexible pricing options:
    - 30 minutes for just $50
    - 45 minutes for only $65
    - 60 minutes of pure relaxation for a mere $80
    Thanks for the review. I'm also curious about time and day. I've only ever seen May there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!
    $135 for b2b, bbbj, and a decent massage sounds good value!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone gotten anal at Atchison St?

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast