Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wollongong Punting Scene

Wollongongs punting scene over the years has wavered from good to bad but mostly bad. I thought I'd put up a general review of the active privates that are still in the area

1) Bev - Very old granny that lives out Woonona area. Tall , size 16 with HUGE jugs. $50 for massage and hj is pretty expensive when u can go into town and get the same from something reasonable for $60. Also if I want a blowie she charges crazy prices upwards of 150 to 200 for cim. Only for the granny lovers

2) Shikira - 60 year old Filipino. Not pretty , overweight but cheap. Charges $50 for massage and hj, $70 for blowjob with cim. Works out of warrawong area. Be prepared to be shocked as she removes teeth during blowjob. Only for the gummy lovers

3) Lima - Late 40s Thai. Add says size 8 and pretty but it's size 14 short and ugly. It's not even bait and switch it's just blatant false advertising. $60 for massage and hj. She offered me FS for $80 but I told her I only had another tenner on me as even that was too much. Tried to persuade her to give me bbbj but no is the answer. Smashed her in doggy and got the hell out of there.

4) Thai Kim - In the Corrimal area. $60 for massage and HJ. Size 10-12. Reasonable looks. Lousy massage and reasonable handjob. Ok for 60 bucks.

5) Aussie Anne - Saw her many years back. Very old. Just went for a massage and HJ. Beautiful apartment in Wollongong at that time but she's now advertising Dapto.Can't remember price but she does do FS these days with CIM. Still not tempted to return.

6) Aussie Emma - 23 year old blonde from Woonona. Have never punted with this one but have only heard bad things about her from to not finishing the job to just starfish impersonations.

7) Balgownie - There's a lady in this area who is rough and cheap. Have heard mixed reviews but haven't been brave enough to try.

8) Kristy and Diane - Two 60 odd year old ladies working out of the motel across from the stadium. Haven't visited either but have heard Kristy is a pretty good sort for her age.$100 a half hour is reasonable and would like to try one day.

Some others I haven't seen yet is Mature Blonde a new one who's working out of unanderra. Be interested in hearing from anyone who's visited. A new Thai massage place in Port Kembla. $40 half hour massage. I asked about extras but she said to speak to girl in room.

Hoping others can give further reviews or comments. I can't reply to pm as I still haven't got the 50 posts mark up yet ( help admin ! )
    Enjoy lads

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So many old ducks bullshitting about their age in the Gong isn't there. Have been curious about the Balgownie one myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hah yes claiming to be 40 but actually 60. They should just be honest as some guys want the old ducks.
    If one of these old ducks was smart they would offer $50 blowjobs and make a fortune. There's a lady in Canberra , Linda that charges $50 ( Or $30 if u say you've seen her before ) and she's seeing 20 blokes a day. $$$

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that the Linda who worked in Wollongong?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No matey. It's a mature Chinese lady that's worked out of Canberra for years

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wollongong sounds horrific!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That it is matey , that it is lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actual shops in the gong arent that bad, but individuals are pretty damn sketchy. If you just want a RnT theres a couple of good joints like Sunshine and AAA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried the new Thai shop in Wentworth ave yet ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bunningsnag what is the address of the wentworth ave shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure of address but it's Wentworth street and advertising I the Mercury

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Advertising in the Illawarra Mercury

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Not sure of address but it's Wentworth street and advertising I the Mercury
    I think it is 129 Wentworth St. It is opposite recycled furniture shop, just down from top cross roads.
    I tried it yesterday, $40 half hour, slightly chubby but attractive girl under 30. Sign in shop says no sexual services.
    Massage says hurry up and ask for happy ending with lots of near TT and some actual TT when face down
    I decided not to play and did not ask but was soon offered happy ending with usual $20/$50 costs., This became
    full on on the turn over before she asked if I want happy ending. I did not ask for anything else but felt I could have.

Could be a possible improvement in the Wollongong scene though the rooms are seperated by walls the front is just curtain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thanks for your reply pal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find most the thai massage places are good for it in Illawarra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree with you there gonglad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Wollongongs punting scene over the years has wavered from good to bad but mostly bad. I thought I'd put up a general review of the active privates that are still in the area

1) Bev - Very old granny that lives out Woonona area. Tall , size 16 with HUGE jugs. $50 for massage and hj is pretty expensive when u can go into town and get the same from something reasonable for $60. Also if I want a blowie she charges crazy prices upwards of 150 to 200 for cim. Only for the granny lovers

2) Shikira - 60 year old Filipino. Not pretty , overweight but cheap. Charges $50 for massage and hj, $70 for blowjob with cim. Works out of warrawong area. Be prepared to be shocked as she removes teeth during blowjob. Only for the gummy lovers

3) Lima - Late 40s Thai. Add says size 8 and pretty but it's size 14 short and ugly. It's not even bait and switch it's just blatant false advertising. $60 for massage and hj. She offered me FS for $80 but I told her I only had another tenner on me as even that was too much. Tried to persuade her to give me bbbj but no is the answer. Smashed her in doggy and got the hell out of there.

4) Thai Kim - In the Corrimal area. $60 for massage and HJ. Size 10-12. Reasonable looks. Lousy massage and reasonable handjob. Ok for 60 bucks.

5) Aussie Anne - Saw her many years back. Very old. Just went for a massage and HJ. Beautiful apartment in Wollongong at that time but she's now advertising Dapto.Can't remember price but she does do FS these days with CIM. Still not tempted to return.

6) Aussie Emma - 23 year old blonde from Woonona. Have never punted with this one but have only heard bad things about her from to not finishing the job to just starfish impersonations.

7) Balgownie - There's a lady in this area who is rough and cheap. Have heard mixed reviews but haven't been brave enough to try.

8) Kristy and Diane - Two 60 odd year old ladies working out of the motel across from the stadium. Haven't visited either but have heard Kristy is a pretty good sort for her age.$100 a half hour is reasonable and would like to try one day.

Some others I haven't seen yet is Mature Blonde a new one who's working out of unanderra. Be interested in hearing from anyone who's visited. A new Thai massage place in Port Kembla. $40 half hour massage. I asked about extras but she said to speak to girl in room.

Hoping others can give further reviews or comments. I can't reply to pm as I still haven't got the 50 posts mark up yet ( help admin ! )
    Enjoy lads
    I have seen Kim in Corrimal on 2 occassions. Massage was ordinary but she made up for it with extras

Junior Member(有D料到)

Uanaderra

There is a lady advertising in the Mercury under sensual touch by sexy lady. Think her name is Kathy/Kate something like that.She operates out if a house in Unanderra. A mature flabby thai who gives a body rub rather than a massage. I got onto her as she was using the same mobil number as Kim from Corrimal. Not my idea of a great time but might suit some.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shoalhaven

I went to a massage place in Shoalhaven area. Will talk about when I get to post privately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What extras did you get from Kim , matey ?

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast