Wollongongs punting scene over the years has wavered from good to bad but mostly bad. I thought I'd put up a general review of the active privates that are still in the area

1) Bev - Very old granny that lives out Woonona area. Tall , size 16 with HUGE jugs. $50 for massage and hj is pretty expensive when u can go into town and get the same from something reasonable for $60. Also if I want a blowie she charges crazy prices upwards of 150 to 200 for cim. Only for the granny lovers

2) Shikira - 60 year old Filipino. Not pretty , overweight but cheap. Charges $50 for massage and hj, $70 for blowjob with cim. Works out of warrawong area. Be prepared to be shocked as she removes teeth during blowjob. Only for the gummy lovers

3) Lima - Late 40s Thai. Add says size 8 and pretty but it's size 14 short and ugly. It's not even bait and switch it's just blatant false advertising. $60 for massage and hj. She offered me FS for $80 but I told her I only had another tenner on me as even that was too much. Tried to persuade her to give me bbbj but no is the answer. Smashed her in doggy and got the hell out of there.

4) Thai Kim - In the Corrimal area. $60 for massage and HJ. Size 10-12. Reasonable looks. Lousy massage and reasonable handjob. Ok for 60 bucks.

5) Aussie Anne - Saw her many years back. Very old. Just went for a massage and HJ. Beautiful apartment in Wollongong at that time but she's now advertising Dapto.Can't remember price but she does do FS these days with CIM. Still not tempted to return.

6) Aussie Emma - 23 year old blonde from Woonona. Have never punted with this one but have only heard bad things about her from to not finishing the job to just starfish impersonations.

7) Balgownie - There's a lady in this area who is rough and cheap. Have heard mixed reviews but haven't been brave enough to try.

8) Kristy and Diane - Two 60 odd year old ladies working out of the motel across from the stadium. Haven't visited either but have heard Kristy is a pretty good sort for her age.$100 a half hour is reasonable and would like to try one day.

Some others I haven't seen yet is Mature Blonde a new one who's working out of unanderra. Be interested in hearing from anyone who's visited. A new Thai massage place in Port Kembla. $40 half hour massage. I asked about extras but she said to speak to girl in room.

Hoping others can give further reviews or comments. I can't reply to pm as I still haven't got the 50 posts mark up yet ( help admin ! )
Enjoy lads