Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamanjaro View Post
    Can confirm extra is on for all including mamasan. Extra ranges from HJ, NHJ, B2B and BJ (unsure if covered or BB). Unsure if FS is on menu, but surely is dependent on the price and if you become a regular.
    BBBJ is on offer from Tiffany.
    I didn't rate my visit with Tiffany and I'm one of the guys that questions if she's post op or not (something was off for me)

Loungecouch
    Anyone here got any info regarding somewhere with more than NHJ on offer? Would be appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tiffany is a dud punt.... I used to frequent Siam quite often and always had great punts there. I saw her ad and it got the better of me so i booked her in the closed room. Well the massage was very average and then part 2 was extremely disappointing, wanted something like 1hunj for nhj only and there was to be no touching not even titties. I opted for top off think it was
    like 50🤦*♂️ I don't know what her role in the business is there, but this was over a year ago and ive rang like 5 times over the last year and get her every time so I politely decline. It's a shame because this place used to be pretty good as far as quality of girls and quality of massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookytim View Post
    Tiffany is a dud punt.... I used to frequent Siam quite often and always had great punts there. I saw her ad and it got the better of me so i booked her in the closed room. Well the massage was very average and then part 2 was extremely disappointing, wanted something like 1hunj for nhj only and there was to be no touching not even titties. I opted for top off think it was
    like 50🤦*♂️ I don't know what her role in the business is there, but this was over a year ago and ive rang like 5 times over the last year and get her every time so I politely decline. It's a shame because this place used to be pretty good as far as quality of girls and quality of massage.
    I agree, she? seemed really disinterested, like everything was a chore. Wasn't my cup of tea, one visit and never returned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been to Siam for a while. It's a shame it seems to have gone down hill. I always thought it was good. Younger girls usually. Same prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been to the new place on atchison street?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, i have been a couple of times. It was good. Go and try it out and do an AR to let the guys know about your experience. Cheers Happy Punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys, visited massage shop on Atchison. Messaged the locanto number. Booked a 45min timeslot and asked a few questions. Boss lady was happy to answer most questions. Wasnt sure on what to expect.
    I found the shop easy, walked in to a very clean and tidy looking, but small shop. Only been opened a short time I think. Think there is only two rooms so only two ML’s. One door shut and other open. Did her muffled voices from other room. Not much at all tho.
    My ML walked in in a sun dress, looked 40ish, milf body. Thai, average boobs and smooth. Had the mum body, few curves. Handed over cash to ML, 65 for shop and she asked ‘how much you want to pay’ for her, I say 100 -she didn’t complain.
    She offered FS, I said no, but everything was allowed, just not sex. (Not sure what that costs) She stripped off straight up.
    I assumed massage first but whatever… didnt take long to be hard, she appealed to me. Different positions on massage table, her on top, me on top, me standing with her on table sideways….. wasnt rushed at all. Rubbed my little buddy all over her boobs and smooth kitty. Her grinding on top and her kitty rubbing me, DATY was on offer too.
    Super friendly and seemed up for anything.
    Enjoyed my 25mins of all that, I said enuf, finished with HJ (i had to ask for oil) and 69 position, And then about 20mins of a very, very basic massage. She did talk during massage about everything, life, holidays, travel. She stayed naked until I started to dress.
    Get a hug n peck on cheek when leaving. No cheesy ‘you so big’, ‘you very handsome’ ‘oh baby’ blah blah blah comments. Lol

Gotta admit that was more than I have experienced. Most I get is a 15mins B2B at end of massage with not much kitty play, nothing like this.
    I left pleased and will to go back at some stage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Hey guys, visited massage shop on Atchison. Messaged the locanto number. Booked a 45min timeslot and asked a few questions. Boss lady was happy to answer most questions. Wasnt sure on what to expect.
    I found the shop easy, walked in to a very clean and tidy looking, but small shop. Only been opened a short time I think. Think there is only two rooms so only two ML’s. One door shut and other open. Did her muffled voices from other room. Not much at all tho.
    My ML walked in in a sun dress, looked 40ish, milf body. Thai, average boobs and smooth. Had the mum body, few curves. Handed over cash to ML, 65 for shop and she asked ‘how much you want to pay’ for her, I say 100 -she didn’t complain.
    She offered FS, I said no, but everything was allowed, just not sex. (Not sure what that costs) She stripped off straight up.
    I assumed massage first but whatever… didnt take long to be hard, she appealed to me. Different positions on massage table, her on top, me on top, me standing with her on table sideways….. wasnt rushed at all. Rubbed my little buddy all over her boobs and smooth kitty. Her grinding on top and her kitty rubbing me, DATY was on offer too.
    Enjoyed my 25mins of all that, I said enuf, finished with HJ (i had to ask for oil) and 69 position, And then about 20mins of a very, very basic massage. She did talk during massage about everything, life, holidays, travel. She stayed naked until I started to dress.
    Get a hug n peck on cheek when leaving. No cheesy ‘you so big’, ‘you very handsome’ ‘oh baby’ blah blah blah comments. Lol

Gotta admit that was more than I have experienced. Most I get is a 15mins B2B at end of massage with not much kitty play, nothing like this.
    Mematt great AR! This is what we have been waiting for. Looks like this shop will get popular after your review. Did you get the ML’s name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fredsal, ML was Pheobe. Not sure about how many others. She was happy to talk, She comes down from Sydney, works Wednesday, maybe this week too. Said she going on 3 week holiday very soon to Vic and SA to visit friends. Not sure if that is a ‘working’ holiday.
    She was very chatty at the end, usual asking if alone or family, told me train time to come down to gong, train to get back to Sydney, friends she is visiting in mildura, adelaide, melbourne….
    Whilst i was there, from 4pm, other room in use and one other customer turned away. Maybe better earlier during the day.
    Last edited by MeMatt; 07-10-2023 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Adding

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fredsal, ML was Pheobe. Not sure about how many others. She was happy to talk, She comes down from Sydney, works Wednesday, maybe this week too. Said she going on 3 week holiday very soon to Vic and SA to visit friends. Not sure if that is a ‘working’ holiday.
    She was very chatty at the end, usual asking if alone or family, told me train time to come down to gong, train to get back to Sydney, friends she is visiting in mildura, adelaide, melbourne….
    Whilst i was there, from 4pm, other room in use and one other customer turned away. Maybe better earlier during the day.
    Thanks for your feedback MeMatt. So we have Phoebe, May, Lilly, Freda now we are getting some names for this new place.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wait I’m confused. So did fs cost extra or did you just offer 100 and decline fs? If it was extra do you recall how much? The way you wrote it kind of makes it sound like fs lol, so just a nice b2b?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cman, I ask for B2B and once door closed she ask “want fu-k”. I said no. Not sure if there is extra cost on that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS is usually any where from $80-$100. Because MeMatt offered $100 upfront, that is why he was asked about FS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you have a link for the locanto add for this place ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the guys talking about Siam therapeutics

This one? 139 Kembla st?
    The girls here look gorgeous. Do they actually work there or is this BS

https://m.facebook.com/p/Siam-Therap...0057577114335/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ibextid=cr9u03

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Jimmy. Visited last weekend. Massage was pretty good. Part 2 was good too. B2B. 70 massage, 100 b2b.
    What age / attractiveness where the girls
    The photos on their Facebook page have 2 gorgeous girls but I’m skeptical that’s reality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    For the guys talking about Siam therapeutics

This one? 139 Kembla st?
    The girls here look gorgeous. Do they actually work there or is this BS

https://m.facebook.com/p/Siam-Therap...0057577114335/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ibextid=cr9u03
    I haven't been for 12+ months mate. Tiffany wasn't my cuppa and she seemed in charge. Better options everywhere in my opinion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lynd84, ladies are on other side of 40 for sure. Ive seen Lilly (tues n thurs only) typical slim thai body with smaller boobs. Nice massage and b2b.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast