Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Well hopefully that's all it is and May and whoever she works for are not being irresponsible with their actions in regards to dudes health. Hopefully waterfalls is just a disgruntled punter and the warnings are false and no one gets crook.
    Sorry to say Budgyboy, the warnings are legit and that is the reason the Mamasan got rid of both May and Nana. Mamasan has only told a few about this, one of them being myself the others she has told who are Asian clients could be where this is coming from. The big3 girls have regular medical checkups every 6 months. Don’t know if this is the case at the Atchison street shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was the reason that they were offering natural services as Waterfall insinuates, or something more sinister?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter waterfall View Post
    Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there
    Hi Peter, thanks for the intel mate.
    Its always good to be cautious. Do you know the name of the Boss? Can you tell us? If not can you PM me?
    Really, thanks for the heads up. I was a bit worried. Hoping you can respond.
    Pstiat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone actually caught anything from Atchison St?
    Surely someone here would have if intell is correct

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder if the girls are desperate for money or desperate because no other shops want them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well. I'm going for a punt today... where to go. Was going to try Atchison St...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was told the next time i go to atchison that bbfs would be available. Might pass based on the intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to Atchison St five times since they opened and have seen May every time and so far i am ok. I am finding it hard to believe the mamasan from the big 3 story.Nana and May worked for the big 3 for a long time and were very popular.May left for a while and when she came back they put her back on so she couldnt have been to bad.If it was due to not getting tested why did she keep it a secret and tell people that they went back to china, it would have been in her best interests to let punters know if it was true.It is also a bit of a concern to hear that the girls at the big 3 get tested every six months. The girls there fuck multiple customers a day,some occasionally do bb and most give bbbjs and recieve daty.I thought it would have been more regular than six months, a lot of people could get infected in six months.I still feel that Peter Waterfall is connected in some way to the big3 and is trying to give there competition a bad name. I am sure if a punter catches an std from any shop we would hear about it as we did a couple of years ago when a punter caught an std from Apple at AAA. Happy safe punting no matter which shop you go to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Sorry to say Budgyboy, the warnings are legit and that is the reason the Mamasan got rid of both May and Nana. Mamasan has only told a few about this, one of them being myself the others she has told who are Asian clients could be where this is coming from. The big3 girls have regular medical checkups every 6 months. Don’t know if this is the case at the Atchison street shop.
    Surely every 6 months is pointless really ? Couldn't a girl be tested yesterday and be all clear and then catch something today and spread it for the next 6 months?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly,6 months is pointless. The girls dont even shower after each customer they fuck, a wet wipe is good enough. Like i said the other day the big 3 shops need to worry about themselves and forget about what the competition is doing. They need more improvements than i thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So.. I went to Atchison St today. Saw May. $65 for 45 Min massage. $50 for covered bj. Massage was pretty good. 7/10. Plenty of TT. Playing with my asshole etc. Blow job was magnificent. She really got stuck into her work. Offered sex for $100. Thought that was too much. Only real negative was her hairy arm pits. 🤮

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah Punter Jimmy, she does get into it. Whether she enjoys it or not, she certainly makes it sound like she does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter waterfall View Post
    I'm not a native speaker. Been living wollongong quite few years, seen some nice girls, in massage shop.

If any guys here ,regularly visit May often at new shop Atchison st wollongong ,I strongly recommended you do regular physical examination often!!! ,,,,,,,,!,,,,,,,,At least other shops do girls medical check . That's the reason other shops not accept her any more!

That's only thing I want to say,the rest....good luck Be careful ! Be very careful guys!
    Only fair to give Peter waterfall the benefit of the doubt. Im sure you are watching all the posts about the new shop Peter waterfall, can you please respond to my earlier request? Even if you arent going to provide the details i asked for can you say so? What you might not be aware of is the post for private members, so hoping you can respond soon.

Hi Peter, thanks for the intel mate.
    Its always good to be cautious. Do you know the name of the Boss? Can you tell us? If not can you PM me?
    Really, thanks for the heads up. I was a bit worried. Hoping you can respond.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Beo, peter waterfall does not get the benifit of the doudt. He is definately from the opposition shops. He cannot answer your question because he has not been back on the site since his last post. His last activity was the 26/10/23. The only time ge has been on this site is to make a negative comment. He doesnt get on the site after the comment to follow what is being said. You can check his last activity by clicking on his name. Only been on the site 3 times for 3 negative comments Sounds a bit suss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi Beo, peter waterfall does not get the benifit of the doudt. He is definately from the opposition shops. He cannot answer your question because he has not been back on the site since his last post. His last activity was the 26/10/23. The only time ge has been on this site is to make a negative comment. He doesnt get on the site after the comment to follow what is being said. You can check his last activity by clicking on his name. Only been on the site 3 times for 3 negative comments Sounds a bit suss.
    I have to agree with you Hustler2. I had my reasons tho (see below) for handing out the olive branch to Peter waterfall. Its pretty clear to most of us that Peter waterfall isnt a actual guy.
    I mean ----
    1. when have you ever heard a punter use the term ‘offers sex suck’. The vast majority of us punters stick to the acronyms CBJ or BBBJ for the so called Suck – some of us are better at it by giving a full specific description tho. Its not just a BJ fellow punters its either a CBJ or BBBJ
    2 why would a punter on this forum be concerned that atchison is ‘not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service!’ I think we are all on this forum to get just that sort of intel
    3. If the MLs at atchison are providing ‘suck’ than wtf are the ones at Big3 doing? Joke – the same thing, with or without condoms
    4. The issue of testing for STDs is a concern for all venues and 6 monthly is BS so it doesnt get the Big3 off the hook either, as some of you have already mentioned. And im not saying atchison does or doesnt do any STD checks because I don’t know.
    5. there are some other reasons but you all get the idea.

Here are my reasons for the olive branch to Peter.

1. I didnt want to be making accusations unless I had at least given a potential new member a fair go at explaining themselves, even tho I seriously doubted that it was a legit punter.
    2. It was also an opportunity to get intel from a possible Mamasan or owner that most of us might not have. Buy the way Peter didnt PM me.
    3. I saw a more important concern apart from the possible war between the venues, which I think most of us dont care about. If Peter is the competition then how the F*@k was he/she aware of the fact that us punters were talking about May and how the F*@k was she/he aware of our Wollongong forum? The only way I could see was that one of us punters had mentioned our forum comments to someone in a position of power with the competition. I think that IF this is true than some punters might take this as a bit of a betrayal. Seriously kudos anyone getting a reduced price for services by telling a mamasan/owner ‘Hey Ill promote your venue if I can get a reduced price’ but handing over the keys to the forum is another thing.

I agree with you Hustler2 that Peter waterfall has only made 2 posts, but that doesnt mean she/he hasnt been on the forum looking at what we are saying about atchison st. He/she is probably enjoying the possible damage to atchison given all the comments made by us punters on the Non-Private page. Me included, altho I made my comments on the Private Page. I havent seen any suggestions that a STD has happened at atchison and thanks to ThaiHard2 and a few others setting a great example for all of us I think that we would all know about any STDs really quick. Im still a cautious guy so im not likely to be heading into BBFS accept BBBJ maybe.

On the topic of being cautious, my recommendation is that we limit the discussion about atchison on the Wollongong Public 141 forum and instead deal with the more detailed things on the Wollongong Private forum page. Up to you guys/gals. Sorry if this suggestion ends up impacting on junior members but maybe you can always PM some of us other senior members if you need more details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Looks like a new joint has opened up in Unanderra on Tannery St. Op woolies. Any Intel?
    Looks legit Punter_jimmy. Big sign in the window 'No Sex'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    I have to agree with you Hustler2. I had my reasons tho (see below) for handing out the olive branch to Peter waterfall. Its pretty clear to most of us that Peter waterfall isnt a actual guy.
    I mean ----
    1. when have you ever heard a punter use the term ‘offers sex suck’. The vast majority of us punters stick to the acronyms CBJ or BBBJ for the so called Suck – some of us are better at it by giving a full specific description tho. Its not just a BJ fellow punters its either a CBJ or BBBJ
    2 why would a punter on this forum be concerned that atchison is ‘not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service!’ I think we are all on this forum to get just that sort of intel
    3. If the MLs at atchison are providing ‘suck’ than wtf are the ones at Big3 doing? Joke – the same thing, with or without condoms
    4. The issue of testing for STDs is a concern for all venues and 6 monthly is BS so it doesnt get the Big3 off the hook either, as some of you have already mentioned. And im not saying atchison does or doesnt do any STD checks because I don’t know.
    5. there are some other reasons but you all get the idea.

Here are my reasons for the olive branch to Peter.

1. I didnt want to be making accusations unless I had at least given a potential new member a fair go at explaining themselves, even tho I seriously doubted that it was a legit punter.
    2. It was also an opportunity to get intel from a possible Mamasan or owner that most of us might not have. Buy the way Peter didnt PM me.
    3. I saw a more important concern apart from the possible war between the venues, which I think most of us dont care about. If Peter is the competition then how the F*@k was he/she aware of the fact that us punters were talking about May and how the F*@k was she/he aware of our Wollongong forum? The only way I could see was that one of us punters had mentioned our forum comments to someone in a position of power with the competition. I think that IF this is true than some punters might take this as a bit of a betrayal. Seriously kudos anyone getting a reduced price for services by telling a mamasan/owner ‘Hey Ill promote your venue if I can get a reduced price’ but handing over the keys to the forum is another thing.

I agree with you Hustler2 that Peter waterfall has only made 2 posts, but that doesnt mean she/he hasnt been on the forum looking at what we are saying about atchison st. He/she is probably enjoying the possible damage to atchison given all the comments made by us punters on the Non-Private page. Me included, altho I made my comments on the Private Page. I havent seen any suggestions that a STD has happened at atchison and thanks to ThaiHard2 and a few others setting a great example for all of us I think that we would all know about any STDs really quick. Im still a cautious guy so im not likely to be heading into BBFS accept BBBJ maybe.

On the topic of being cautious, my recommendation is that we limit the discussion about atchison on the Wollongong Public 141 forum and instead deal with the more detailed things on the Wollongong Private forum page. Up to you guys/gals. Sorry if this suggestion ends up impacting on junior members but maybe you can always PM some of us other senior members if you need more details
    This is all rather mysterious about who this guy is Beo. I was going to PM Peter but you saved me the trouble. Some have been feeling that it is the Big3 Mamasan.
    So I asked her last week does she know about this site she said yes so one of our punters here might have told her about it.
    I then asked her straight are you posing as Peter Waterfall?? She laughed and told me that she doesn’t know how to log in. As far as talking on the private thread you need 50 posts so if she does log in and she is lying Peter would have to post 50 times and he hasn’t done that. He’s only posted 3 times.
    So it’s all a mystery. Don’t know what to make of it? So let’s keep all the details to the private thread to protect our privacy especially from outsiders who are posing as punters. More incentive for the newer punters to get there 50 posts up. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit of an AR.

Yesterday I had some time to kill. Called into BL at Unanderra. A ML who looked 70 answered. She said she was the only one there. I left. Went to Atchison St. 30 Min massage. $50. CBJ $50. ML wanted to start with BJ. She sucked like a champion. Moved into different positions. She then asked if I wanted sex. I said I'm not paying more. She agreed and hopped on cowgirl the reverse cowgirl. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She got up and laid on her back spread her legs.. I ripped off the Dom and shot a load over her spread pussy...

This is where things go south... not for me. Just after she started massage another punter walked in. Another girl finished the massage and ML left to attend to him. No shower. Nothing.

I often read of blokes DATY. If old mate that walked did that he would've got a mouthful of my spunk. Yuck ... be careful. Perhaps Mr waterfall had a point.
    Last edited by Punter_jimmy; 13-11-2023 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Wrong forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    Looks legit Punter_jimmy. Big sign in the window 'No Sex'

Walked past Beo. Looks legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Walked past Beo. Looks legit.
    Hi Punter_jimmy, it seems that you are providing ML details via the 141 wollongong page and I cant see that you have posted ars on the Private wollongong page so just in case you dont know about the private page Ill send you a PM with some details. Just in case tho, you may already be aware of it

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast