Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there after 6pm on Monday, Eve is there everyday but Tues and Wednesdays, she did say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive seen Eve on a Monday afternoon I think. Yes she uses a phone to talk if she cant get the words right. I had 45min massage and B2B with a blast on her boobs to finish the session off. Think it was $150 a few months back.

There was another girl there with a tattoo where a C-section scar would be. She seemed a little nervous… can’t remember her name.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdAlWankabit View Post
    I’ve found with Queens if you get your full kit off, it’s pretty much a give in they are going to tease it once you turn over with a couple grazes, just move the towel off your face to make eye contact and they’ll offer it to you.
    Thanks for the intel, I'll keep that in mind during my next visit.
    It was my first time there and saw the sign in the room saying keep your undies on so I didn't want to be rude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthereaper View Post
    Thanks for the intel, I'll keep that in mind during my next visit.
    It was my first time there and saw the sign in the room saying keep your undies on so I didn't want to be rude.
    Never noticed a sign tbh. I always just go by the masseuse, if they don’t say anything I just take it off. Which I have respected in other places, but no one from Queens has ever told me to keep them on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Warrawong

Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanclay69 View Post
    Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.
    Nice review.. what does she look like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Nice review.. what does she look like?
    She is about 5 foot, Nice titties, a little chubby but more thick than fat. Cute face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent. I might book in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have some good news gong boys. Love from PCD is on her way down to the gong now. She will be there for a while.

PCD girls are the best so be sure to get in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    I have some good news gong boys. Love from PCD is on her way down to the gong now. She will be there for a while.

What shop is she going to skylineboy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    What shop is she going to skylineboy?
    private out of a hotel. The ad is going up tonight

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice mate. Quality

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Love yet, or planning to?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Has anyone been. I called and had a natural reaction to back away when it was mentioned as being at parkinson street apartments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would have thought that Love from pcd would have been staying somewhere better than Parkinson Street appartments. If that is where she is,maybe they dont know the bad name those appartments have got in the gong. Love must be doing ok wherever she is based because she is still here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was definitely interested in seeing her!! BUT definitely not there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I have seen her at the magnet of low class sex workers (aka Parkinson st). I have lost count of how many times I’ve done a 180 spin out of that place.

But to my surprise she was as close her advertisement photo so I could be completely convinced I was getting the right girl I would be investing into.

Overall.
    Great rig.
    But not to my taste as I am a boob brother from another mother. Bigger than a ripe avocado would be my preferred option.
    Even tho hers were great and would appeal to many others I was happy to over look this and proceed.

Friendly chat. Nothing out of this world.

Performance was average but you see there was effort.

Would I recommend?

No - not worth the cover charge for entry into the nightclub she was promoting.

Yes - if the price was as per industry expectations.

Good Luck

Good Punting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Flash14 for the excellent intel!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanclay69 View Post
    Can’t complain about that. I find Thai girls avoid the arse

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast