Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    Can’t complain about that. I find Thai girls avoid the arse
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash14 View Post
    Yes I have seen her at the magnet of low class sex workers (aka Parkinson st). I have lost count of how many times I’ve done a 180 spin out of that place.

But to my surprise she was as close her advertisement photo so I could be completely convinced I was getting the right girl I would be investing into.

Overall.
    Great rig.
    But not to my taste as I am a boob brother from another mother. Bigger than a ripe avocado would be my preferred option.
    Even tho hers were great and would appeal to many others I was happy to over look this and proceed.

Friendly chat. Nothing out of this world.

Performance was average but you see there was effort.

Would I recommend?

No - not worth the cover charge for entry into the nightclub she was promoting.

Yes - if the price was as per industry expectations.

Good Luck

Good Punting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't ever go further when they give that address... 99% click bait

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Evening all, curious if anyone has had a massage from Ava. She works BL fairy meadow thurs-sat, BL Unanderra sunday, princess in corrimal monday. Then two days off.
    Advertising on locanto too. ja9887715
    She is late 30’s, small frame, big natural boobs that hang nicely, a few tattoos and a small amount of bush. Ive had B2B with her a few times but no luck with anything really. No nipple sucking, barely touching of bush. Mainly just touching/rubbing her body. Im not sure she is worth pursuing… would rather give the money to a few other ladies out there that atleast act like they enjoy it and let you do nearly anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Evening all, curious if anyone has had a massage from Ava. She works BL fairy meadow thurs-sat, BL Unanderra sunday, princess in corrimal monday. Then two days off.
    Advertising on locanto too. ja9887715
    She is late 30’s, small frame, big natural boobs that hang nicely, a few tattoos and a small amount of bush. Ive had B2B with her a few times but no luck with anything really. No nipple sucking, barely touching of bush. Mainly just touching/rubbing her body. Im not sure she is worth pursuing… would rather give the money to a few other ladies out there that atleast act like they enjoy it and let you do nearly anything.
    I think I saw her a while back at BL Unanderra.. good massage. Nice unrushed nhj with a finger in my ass... but nothing else. I asked for more and she told me to ask the other girls next time..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Jimmy. Didnt see the other girl at Unanderra not sure what she looked like.
    Definitely a looker or two at BL Fairy Meadow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Thanks Jimmy. Didnt see the other girl at Unanderra not sure what she looked like.
    Definitely a looker or two at BL Fairy Meadow.
    I called into BL at Unanderra a few weeks back.. I think it was a Friday arvo. There was one absolute horror working. I turned around and left 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    I called into BL at Unanderra a few weeks back.. I think it was a Friday arvo. There was one absolute horror working. I turned around and left 😂
    Did she yell out 'why you leave' lol

I asked for someone at upper crown recently, the girl who came to the do was not who you would want to answer the door.. Soon as she said she wasnt there I left while she was trying her best to get me to stay

Senior Member(無間使者)

What shop is Rosie working in ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanclay69 View Post
    Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.
    Hi mate

What shop is Rosie working in do
    You have there address or number ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi mate

What shop is Rosie working in do
    You have there address or number ?
    IMG_4611.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

102 market. Cherry massage

Hello. New here and looking for info for "cherry house brothel" or cherry massage as it is officially listed on google and elsewhere (located behind a restaurant?). I have only been a customer at west street over the last few years and have had great times.
    I'm wondering if it's anything like the photos they post on the E&B ads. The only user info i can find is the 2 google reviews which I don't really trust and the one post here from 2022 which said the ages were about 50 and 60. I'd like to book ladies closer to my age (early-mid 30's) Also any places in Shellharbour I should check out? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneChicago51 View Post
    Hello. New here and looking for info for "cherry house brothel" or cherry massage as it is officially listed on google and elsewhere (located behind a restaurant?). I have only been a customer at west street over the last few years and have had great times.
    I'm wondering if it's anything like the photos they post on the E&B ads. The only user info i can find is the 2 google reviews which I don't really trust and the one post here from 2022 which said the ages were about 50 and 60. I'd like to book ladies closer to my age (early-mid 30's) Also any places in Shellharbour I should check out? Thanks.

Older Chinese ladies here. Everything is on offer - anal, BB everything if you choose. Some ladies charge extra for their extra services, others are all-inclusive. I've never been but read frequent reviews on another site.
    The shop is behind Roppongi, the Japanese restaurant. You can walk straight down the driveway, or there's a back carpark that you can access from the alleyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneChicago51 View Post
    Used to go to Market Street regularly, but they got greedy and raised 30mins from $90 to $120, no longer worth the money for a granny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a legit massage at Dapto Siam massage

God one of the ladies was smoking
    Really wish they did or even hinted at part 2 at this place

Have never asked as it’s my legit place so don’t wanna be banned lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Had a legit massage at Dapto Siam massage

God one of the ladies was smoking
    Really wish they did or even hinted at part 2 at this place

Have never asked as it’s my legit place so don’t wanna be banned lol
    Is that on the highway near supercheap? I've of wondered if it was legit...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that on the highway near supercheap? I've of wondered if it was legit...
    Yep right on the corner. It’s a hell of a massage
    Always tempted to try but don’t want the potential ban lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep right on the corner. It’s a hell of a massage
    Always tempted to try but don’t want the potential ban lol
    I've only had legit there. Was even told to leave undies on, I didn't, she didn't hesitate but nothing was offered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    I've only had legit there. Was even told to leave undies on, I didn't, she didn't hesitate but nothing was offered.
    Damn that answered what I was thinking about trying.

Shame there’s like 1-2 who are very attractive there plus great massage tbf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn that answered what I was thinking about trying.

Shame there’s like 1-2 who are very attractive there plus great massage tbf
    Completely agree, cute girls and I've always received a good massage. The old saying 'you don't know if you don't ask' could ring true.... but my gut tells me it's not an option.
    Remember though, fortune favours the brave!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Completely agree, cute girls and I've always received a good massage. The old saying 'you don't know if you don't ask' could ring true.... but my gut tells me it's not an option.
    Remember though, fortune favours the brave!
    At least if they're hot it builds an appetite to eat at home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least if they're hot it builds an appetite to eat at home
    Spot on mate👌

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334