Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    How are the places in Unanderra? There is two thai massage places! Anyone have any info, thanks!

Or do I have to get my posts up to 50 to find out more? Feel free to PM please
    The one on the highway used to do good extras depending on the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg69 View Post
    Queen Thai Corrimal was a nice surprise, great massage and finish
    Any more info on this mate?
    I used to go here regularly but never got more than a top off HJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

UNANDERRA

Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    How are the places in Unanderra? There is two thai massage places! Anyone have any info, thanks!

Or do I have to get my posts up to 50 to find out more? Feel free to PM please
    The one hwy usually offers limited extras. Nice girls. Good massage. Pt2 was always a bit robotic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here. Does anyone has any other experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Any more info on this mate?
    I used to go here regularly but never got more than a top off HJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for some great info lads! Been to Queens in Corrimal a few times and never been offered extras. Massage is always fantastic though, might be worth another crack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bomaderry Shop review.
    I went this morning. Greeted by ML. Reasonably attractive. Middle aged chinese lady. $40/30min was all I had time for.

As soon as I got to the room she asked if I want a HJ. $30/ $50NHJ. I chose NHJ. She looked ok and was friendly. I handed her 2 $50s.
    Massage was ok. A little bit of teasing.

NHJ was mechanical. Rushed. She wouldn't let me touch. Turned out she was wearing massive push up bra. Saggy small ties. Hairy bush. She did not want to be there.

It was so shit. I asked for my $10 change. She gave me some bullshit mumble. But I demanded it back. Which I wouldn't have if her service was good.

Give it a miss lads.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review mate, you really took one for the team as there's been heaps of requests about service at this place. Great review, exactly what we look for in these threads, keep it up mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Cheers for some great info lads! Been to Queens in Corrimal a few times and never been offered extras. Massage is always fantastic though, might be worth another crack
    Don't be too suttle mate. A $50 slipped in as you pay will do the trick. The girls at Queens and Princess all work at both places and talk. Get them competing and whoever gives the most extras wins. Demi at Princess, shorter, beautiful, in her late 20s and will let u dart her for $50 of ur a good customer.
    Last edited by BulliBlaster; 13-08-2023 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Clarity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Bulli, it's great info for brothers that don't have a big bank or opportunity.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by BulliBlaster View Post
    Don't be too suttle mate. A $50 slipped in as you pay will do the trick. The girls at Queens and Princess all work at both places and talk. Get them competing and whoever gives the most extras wins. Demi at Princess, shorter, beautiful, in her late 20s and will let u dart her for $50 of ur a good customer.
    I agree the girls at princess are quite good. Have seen alice there so will have to try Demi

Junior Member(有D料到)

Corrimal

I agree that the girls at princess are worth a visit. Never left there unhappy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Bomaderry Shop review.
    I went this morning. Greeted by ML. Reasonably attractive. Middle aged chinese lady. $40/30min was all I had time for.

As soon as I got to the room she asked if I want a HJ. $30/ $50NHJ. I chose NHJ. She looked ok and was friendly. I handed her 2 $50s.

NHJ was mechanical. Rushed. She wouldn't let me touch. Turned out she was wearing massive push up bra. Saggy small ties. Hairy bush. She did not want to be there.

It was so shit. I asked for my $10 change. She gave me some bullshit mumble. But I demanded it back. Which I wouldn't have if her service was good.

Give it a miss lads.
    Thanks for the review. Been wondering about that place on my way through

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bomaderry Shop review.

Give it a miss lads.
    I know the one you are talking about mate, her name is Lucy. Talks a big game and acts all sensual before you start but the massage and extras are shit. She also kept my change!! I thought it was an honest mistake but she probably tries it on every punter. These shops are really not worth the coin these days, Coco is the only one that pretends to give a fuck. The others are absolute robots

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bomaderry

Quote Originally Posted by Oddfellow View Post
    I know the one you are talking about mate, her name is Lucy. Talks a big game and acts all sensual before you start but the massage and extras are shit. She also kept my change!! I thought it was an honest mistake but she probably tries it on every punter. These shops are really not worth the coin these days, Coco is the only one that pretends to give a fuck. The others are absolute robots
    Haha. Yeah early on I was thinking this is gonna be awesome ..... and then... it went downhill. Fast

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see a lot of posts about Queens and Princess at Corrimal. There is a Thai massage place in a small arcade on the Highway across the road from Princess. Any reports on that place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to go there often. One smaller older lady owns and runs it but very pleasant. Massage is good quality and it was $30 for pt2 a while back. No touching of her but she would be positioned between your legs to focus on the entire area in front of her. Older place as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Golden Dragon.
    I just found a new Thai massage ad on locanto. Messaged and turns out to be Golden Dragon Gladstone Ave. Apparently they have all new girls. Anyone been there in the last couple of weeks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Golden Dragon.
    I just found a new Thai massage ad on locanto. Messaged and turns out to be Golden Dragon Gladstone Ave. Apparently they have all new girls. Anyone been there in the last couple of weeks?
    Not me but one of the punters mentioned a Cindy who works there and does FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Golden Dragon.

It's been running for quite some time now. Cindy(formerly of BL seems to be running the show.
    From my experience FS and everything in between is on offer with all of the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Cindy from BL runs it. She has quite a few adds on Locanto with her phone number. Prices are up there a little but shop is nice and clean and also have a shower which is good. Girls and service are good. Looks like they have taken over Sunset massage at Fairy Meadow as well,it is know called Golden Dragon massage 2.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast