Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    It’s extra tbf. There’s only 2 ML that are worth it there anyway. Slim pickings down here
    Who is the ml at Princess and who is the ml ar Queens?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    It’s extra tbf. There’s only 2 ML that are worth it there anyway. Slim pickings down here
    Who is the ml at princess and who is the ml at queens??
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive had two recent visits to Queens. Older looking ladies with slim bods. Great massage and nice HE. Second lady last week, lots of teasing and as soon as it was close to the end, I moved the towel more, she smiled, started stroking, put her boobs in my face, no bra and firm C cups. Let me play with her nips too. She also asked if I wanted round two.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Ive had two recent visits to Queens. Older looking ladies with slim bods. Great massage and nice HE. Second lady last week, lots of teasing and as soon as it was close to the end, I moved the towel more, she smiled, started stroking, put her boobs in my face, no bra and firm C cups. Let me play with her nips too. She also asked if I wanted round two.
    …. And ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Round two was a second HE. She giggled and said buy one get one free.
    She had the typical rock hard nips too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Going to go to Queens Thai in Corrimal tomorrow, will be seeing which ML is on. Will update if I remember.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymshark31 View Post
    Going to go to Queens Thai in Corrimal tomorrow, will be seeing which ML is on. Will update if I remember.
    Great mate whack up a review. The more intel we can shuffle around the better for us all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Great mate whack up a review. The more intel we can shuffle around the better for us all.
    Ended up at Princess, same girls there apparently. Got Demi and it was a very good part 1, pressed harder where I said to and softer and relaxing in others.
    Part 2 was also one of the best I’ve had, I opted for a clothed HE and was allowed to touch, very teasy and not just focusing on finishing the massage.
    At the end got a relaxing head massage and even massage parts of my face. Will be returning for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the reviews of the Dapto place. Great intel!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Came across this ad on locanto
    https://nsw.locanto.com.au/ID_667588...assage-30.html
    Definitely a new place albeit the usual old lady RnT.
    Just opened a few days ago it seems.
    Has to be a step up from the current picking (hopefully).
    Anybody got intel?
    I ll take a chance and report but not back in the area until next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The add has already been taken down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well that didn't last long

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was the name of the shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymshark31 View Post
    Ended up at Princess, same girls there apparently. Got Demi and it was a very good part 1, pressed harder where I said to and softer and relaxing in others.
    Part 2 was also one of the best I’ve had, I opted for a clothed HE and was allowed to touch, very teasy and not just focusing on finishing the massage.
    At the end got a relaxing head massage and even massage parts of my face. Will be returning for sure.
    Yeah Demi it’s quite good at the massage part.
    I’ve been able to get her fully nude with touching. $175 negotiated lol after a few visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have any fresh recommendations going at the moment for the Wollongong area that also provide a good massage and friendly service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcleric View Post
    Anyone have any fresh recommendations going at the moment for the Wollongong area that also provide a good massage and friendly service?
    My pick would either be atchison St...see May. Great price and service.
    Or Hwy dapto. Nice clean place. Decent massage. My experience hot younger girls... but pricey

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anywhere in Shellharbour area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanfromtheGong View Post
    Anywhere in Shellharbour area?
    I think most would recommend DJ at Albion Park. But I haven't been there ...yet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
    Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:
    Queen's Pt1: 10/10
    Queen's Pt2: ?/10

Blue Lotus Pt1: 3-4/10
    Blue Lotus Pt2: 5/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have intel on 115 Industrial Rd Oak Flats, Oak's Angels?

Sent a text and they replied the hourly is $200 but no other details and no images. Open 24hrs

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast