Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Punter_jimmy, are you sure May never had a quick shower or a wash, they do have a bathroom there with a shower in it. The multiple times that i have seen May i have never experienced a bad odour coming from her pussy,always seems clean, unlike a few of the girls from the big 3 that have smelt like a can of tuna that John West rejected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry my bad.. I'll edit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi Punter_jimmy, are you sure May never had a quick shower or a wash, they do have a bathroom there with a shower in it. The multiple times that i have seen May i have never experienced a bad odour coming from her pussy,always seems clean, unlike a few of the girls from the big 3 that have smelt like a can of tuna that John West rejected.
    No mate. She went straight into the other room. I could hear them talking and moaning etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone visited Alure in Fairy Meadow (cnr Daisy St and Princes Hwy) lately?
    I went there years ago, never see any reviews of the place, and yet it just keeps operating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read quite some time ago that it was part legit, but you could get a very eexpensive handy 'tho.

Also heard somewhere that it changed hands recently but I have never been there, so sorry, no info from me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Thaihard, never been to that one, to be honest, the entrance is too exposed for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been to BL in the past few months. Wondering if its still good and if there are still a great set of bolt-ons there….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen may earlier in the week, the experience was mixed she gave a pretty good massage but 10 mins in left to see to another client so I payed there for 30 mins, probably not even so don’t know what that service was. The remaining massage was not bad and better than most around Wollongong. For part 2 she was very open with all the extras. She didn’t push any natural services but I didn’t ask so cannot elaborate further on this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would have been a good time if the session wasn’t interrupted for so long in this way. Obviously pushing getting the money. May return at some point in the future but will stick to my favourite where I’m looked after better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Sharpcleric, are you referring to May at Atchison? I thought she only works weekends.

Or are you talking about Maya at BL. I have never had her leave during a massage. She does do a good firm massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is also Mia at atchison but there is a real age difference between Mia and May. I think some punters are getting the two mixed up some times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    There is also Mia at atchison but there is a real age difference between Mia and May. I think some punters are getting the two mixed up some times
    Who is the pick of the two?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had a session with May/Mai -who only works fri sat sun. Its a worthwhile session thats for sure.
    Last edited by MeMatt; 25-11-2023 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Who is the pick of the two?
    Id probably say May but that all depends on the level of the massage you are after ThaiHard2. Given that this forum thread (NSW - 141 Private After Report Wollongong Punting Scene) is a Public Thread and not a Private Thread I cant say that much about the individual MLs abilities. Ill answer your question more fully in the Private Wollongong thread. I know the thread heading says its Private but I was picked up on one of my early posts about the rules by one of the more senior members saying that this isnt actually a private thread. Im just a bit concerned about having a temporary ban placed on me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, I was talking about at atchinson. And this was on the Sunday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    Id probably say May but that all depends on the level of the massage you are after ThaiHard2. Given that this forum thread (NSW - 141 Private After Report Wollongong Punting Scene) is a Public Thread and not a Private Thread I cant say that much about the individual MLs abilities. Ill answer your question more fully in the Private Wollongong thread. I know the thread heading says its Private but I was picked up on one of my early posts about the rules by one of the more senior members saying that this isnt actually a private thread. Im just a bit concerned about having a temporary ban placed on me
    Sorry, Nooby question... There's another Private Wollongong Thread? Search is not being my friend trying to find this... Any help would be appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on the ladies advertising work out of the Downtown on Crown St?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Mrfoz the other Wollongong thread is in the Private Massage thread which isn't available until you rack up 50 comments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    Any intel on the ladies advertising work out of the Downtown on Crown St?
    Where are they advertising?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Where are they advertising?
    E&B
    All the Asian ladies with unverified pics that have rates starting from $100 for 15min.
    I’ve contacted a couple and they all seemingly come from the same operator. Feels very bait & switchy.
    Just wondering if anyone has had any luck there?

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast