Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers so their Facebook photos are bullshit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Atchison st massage wollongong

Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter waterfall View Post
    Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there
    Thanks for the Intel mate. No surprise. Any thing that May is involved in will reek of desperation hence the FS to all who visit. So massage and fuck? Good on them! Some punters however would prefer different shops that offer decent massage and a variety of extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's primarily an unlicensed brothel, that's ok for the guys who like just the sex, but if your paying $70 for the massage and not really getting one, then as fredsal said probs not your go. You would have to weigh up full brothel prices vs massage and sex, some of the brothels in the gong are pretty ordinary.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    It's primarily an unlicensed brothel, that's ok for the guys who like just the sex, but if your paying $70 for the massage and not really getting one, then as fredsal said probs not your go. You would have to weigh up full brothel prices vs massage and sex, some of the brothels in the gong are pretty ordinary.
    24 Auburn St is one of the better brothels. Younger Thai ladies who give you special treatment. Better value if all you want is sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Peter, i have been a few times to Atchinson street and have only seen May apart from a few weeks ago when an older lady with a good body started my massage until May was free. Do you know what the boss is like, or any of the other girls that are working there? May told me on Sunday that she is only working Fri,Sat,Sun at the moment. She has got school in Sydney Mon- Thurs. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have the Atchison At ladies come from some other shop? Or are they new to town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apart from May, the other girls are new to town.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any younger girls? I've got a hankering for some nig titles. Any recommendations. Not common amongst Thai girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I notice that the above is in the same building as a Dentist with glowing reviews. Someone to clean your cock & clean your teeth in the same building seems like a bonus to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Any younger girls? I've got a hankering for some nig titles. Any recommendations. Not common amongst Thai girls
    Mate Fifi at Foya not Thai but Chinese has a huge set of bolt ons. She is not keen to fuck her pussy but does delight with a cock between those huge tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Fredsal. I'm not really into FS anyway. Fifi might get my business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Hey guys, visited massage shop on Atchison. Messaged the locanto number. Booked a 45min timeslot and asked a few questions. Boss lady was happy to answer most questions. Wasnt sure on what to expect.
    I found the shop easy, walked in to a very clean and tidy looking, but small shop. Only been opened a short time I think. Think there is only two rooms so only two ML’s. One door shut and other open. Did her muffled voices from other room. Not much at all tho.
    My ML walked in in a sun dress, looked 40ish, milf body. Thai, average boobs and smooth. Had the mum body, few curves. Handed over cash to ML, 65 for shop and she asked ‘how much you want to pay’ for her, I say 100 -she didn’t complain.
    She offered FS, I said no, but everything was allowed, just not sex. (Not sure what that costs) She stripped off straight up.
    I assumed massage first but whatever… didnt take long to be hard, she appealed to me. Different positions on massage table, her on top, me on top, me standing with her on table sideways….. wasnt rushed at all. Rubbed my little buddy all over her boobs and smooth kitty. Her grinding on top and her kitty rubbing me, DATY was on offer too.
    Super friendly and seemed up for anything.
    Enjoyed my 25mins of all that, I said enuf, finished with HJ (i had to ask for oil) and 69 position, And then about 20mins of a very, very basic massage. She did talk during massage about everything, life, holidays, travel. She stayed naked until I started to dress.
    Get a hug n peck on cheek when leaving. No cheesy ‘you so big’, ‘you very handsome’ ‘oh baby’ blah blah blah comments. Lol

Gotta admit that was more than I have experienced. Most I get is a 15mins B2B at end of massage with not much kitty play, nothing like this.
    I left pleased and will to go back at some stage.
    Awesome and good to see a report that so brings back memories of days gone by where so much of this was normal for a massage.

Sure it may have been a little on top back then but the get naked straight up and stay that way, I so miss it with massages

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about any big naturals?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont know if there are any big naturals out there, definitely bolt ons.

One girl at atchison has nice c cups, trimmed bush and a large tattoo above her bush -if thats your thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know her name MeMatt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quick AR gents.
    SJ Thai. Port Kembla.

$60 for half hour massage.
    Bloody great massage. One of the best. But pricey.

At the end she tapped on my cock... which she'd grabbed a few times and said ..What about your friend.. $50 for a clothed HJ. I didn't go for it. Seemed too much after pricey massage. She doesn't offer anything more.

Middle aged larger lady. Not particularly attractive. Had her tits in display under lacey top. Great massage but expensive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Quick AR gents.
    SJ Thai. Port Kembla.

$60 for half hour massage.
    Bloody great massage. One of the best. But pricey.

At the end she tapped on my cock... which she'd grabbed a few times and said ..What about your friend.. $50 for a clothed HJ. I didn't go for it. Seemed too much after pricey massage. She doesn't offer anything more.

Middle aged larger lady. Not particularly attractive. Had her tits in display under lacey top. Great massage but expensive.
    Seems to be the case when no competition near by that it is expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry Punter Jimmy, can’t remember her name .sorry. She seemed more shy/timid than the other ladies….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From what i have seen, best bolt ons are Maya(?) at BL.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast