Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usual Asian brothel couple of girls with a not too bad experience usual prices with nothing special on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Anyone have intel on 115 Industrial Rd Oak Flats, Oak's Angels?

Sent a text and they replied the hourly is $200 but no other details and no images. Open 24hrs
    Used to be run by same people as 55 West Street, Wollongong. Chinese mainly. May be different now. Way too exposed for me. Industrial Road now very busy with people avoiding the roundabout at Oak Flats.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s the name of the massage place in Dapto? Interested in checking it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Green Day Thai massage.on the princess highway, Dapto, opposite Aldi. They advertise on Locanto. Give them a go and do an review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthereaper View Post
    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
    Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:
    Queen's Pt1: 10/10
    Queen's Pt2: ?/10

Blue Lotus Pt1: 3-4/10
    Blue Lotus Pt2: 5/10
    Great AR mate. Very informative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Anyone have intel on 115 Industrial Rd Oak Flats, Oak's Angels?

Sent a text and they replied the hourly is $200 but no other details and no images. Open 24hrs
    What is with the dump places like Industrial Rd and Market St thinking they can now charge ridiculous prices for poor mediocre services from old Chinese grannies ?
    Keebab I haven't been there in 20+ years but it was always really bad and can't imagine its any better. I've never even seen any regular punter even review it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthereaper View Post
    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
    Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:
    Queen's Pt1: 10/10
    Queen's Pt2: ?/10

Blue Lotus Pt1: 3-4/10
    Blue Lotus Pt2: 5/10
    Nice review Reaper. Most girls there great massages, most do HE too. Some wait for you to look at them, they usually hint with TT earlier. Others, I just move the towel and they know. 50 for clothed HE.

Lady at BL has bolt ons and does decent massage and B2B.
    I thort her name was Maya.
    Bella at Golden Dragon in FMeadow does decent massage and B2B.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried a place at Corrimal last year. Can't remember name but will look up. 50 for clothed hj. 80 for nhj. Seems like the price down there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHard View Post
    Tried a place at Corrimal last year. Can't remember name but will look up. 50 for clothed hj. 80 for nhj. Seems like the price down there
    Sounds like a good option. Waiting to hear….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi MeMatt, can you please let us know a little about Bella from Golen Dragon, Fairy Meadow. Age, looks ,service etc? How much does she charge for b2b? Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So, couldnt get into GD (golden dragon) ‘gong around xmas so I messaged GD f/meadow and asked about massage and B2B -made sure I mentioned that I have seen a few ladies from the gong shop. Got told that Bella does b2b and Yaya does not. There are other ladies but havnt seen them. Price was 150 for 45 mins.
    When there, Bella seems friendly and a bit flirty. Usual 40yr old and nice body. During the massage when its “okay, please turn over” time, she asked what ladies I had seen at Gong, i rattled off Cindy, Nicky and another girl who I didn’t know, she then larfed and mentioned two others -no idea but I said yes anyway.
    She stripped off and oiled up and climbed ontop. Reverse cowgirl pussy slide, had to tell her to slow down a few times. She finished me all over her B cups.
    Part A 7/10 -definitely had worse.
    Part B 7/10 -her stubble was a little off putting -not the stubble on her face either lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    What is with the dump places like Industrial Rd and Market St thinking they can now charge ridiculous prices for poor mediocre services from old Chinese grannies ?
    Keebab I haven't been there in 20+ years but it was always really bad and can't imagine its any better. I've never even seen any regular punter even review it.
    Agree ! Market Street is now $120 for 30mins, pre COVID it was $75 / 30 mins, they raised that to $90 last year. But $120 /30 mins, now looking elsewhere, I suspect they may be losing quite a bit of business at those rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    All good, I drove past the other week and it looked super dodgy. It sounds like you helped me dodge a bullet brother.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Agree ! Market Street is now $120 for 30mins, pre COVID it was $75 / 30 mins, they raised that to $90 last year. But $120 /30 mins, now looking elsewhere, I suspect they may be losing quite a bit of business at those rates.
    Totally agree haven’t been there in years. I was seeing Cherie the Mamasan as she offered her services to me back then. I wouldn’t go near the ladies working there. She got a boyfriend or partner a while back and she stop offering. I see her from time to time around town. She has definitely aged!
    24 Auburn st are heads above with gorgeous Thai girls for the same rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wollongong sounds like an absolute dog show

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Righto Ryan, we are only talking about 1 or 2 shops mate there's plenty of great reviews about the gong if you care to invest research time into posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As I said I have given some good reviews in the past about 24 Auburn on the private thread amongst others. So keep the reviews coming and don’t keep the gems and others to yourselves gents!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Green Day Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Green Day Thai massage.on the princess highway, Dapto, opposite Aldi. They advertise on Locanto. Give them a go and do an review.
    I recently seen an advert with no name at this address reading
    3 young girls daily
    Thai girls51

51 Princess st Dapto
    massage includes HE
    15mins 80.00
    30 mins 90.00
    45 mins 120.00

Massage with B2B
    15 mins 110
    30mins 120.00
    45 mins 150.00

ph- 0494046888
    cash or pay id only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is the add for Green day thai massage across the road from Aldi, upstairs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    GD Fairy Meadow… Is this the place pretty much across from the frat?

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast