Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Shame because a few years ago you could find a gem around those places down there
    Its mainly the older lazy girls that cant get a gig in Sydney that head up these places. Older guys that cant travel and horny drunk young guys make up most of their clientele. They definitely do not get repeat customers which dosent seem to worry them.
    Pretty much nailed it !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *** Duplicate Post please delete Mods ***
    Last edited by bauble; 14-12-2021 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Albion Park

Hello All

First time poster and new to this, has anybody tried the Chinese massage place in Albion Park Rail on the highway ? If not any other good places in the area ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DJ Thai just up the road past train station on corner next to pub leaves that chinese place for dead book Sala.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    DJ Thai just up the road past train station on corner next to pub leaves that chinese place for dead book Sala.
    Thank I’ll check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't waste your time on the Chinese massage place on the highway. It's terrible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Don't waste your time on the Chinese massage place on the highway. It's terrible.
    Thanks any other tips for the gong ?

I went to AAA when they opened up and was presented with a very very old ML and was not the best experience .People have sung it’s praises though I assume you just need to know who is good there I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bauble View Post
    Thanks any other tips for the gong ?

I went to AAA when they opened up and was presented with a very very old ML and was not the best experience .People have sung it’s praises though I assume you just need to know who is good there I guess.
    That is why I generally stay away from massage places, you have to build a relationship with many of the ladies before the rewards come. By then you could have rooted yourself silly at a brothel for the same investment. I used to go the Gray Street, Sutherland for massage as FS was always available. However have not been there since reopening after COVID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a great massage at Saltwater last week, topless HE to finish it off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Had a great massage at Saltwater last week, topless HE to finish it off
    What was the price mate ? And name of the girl ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

CiCi is back - Joy Luck -102 Market Street, Wollognong

Just a note to say that CiCi is back at 102 Market Street, Wollongong.

$75 - 30mins, $150 - 60mins

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

CiCi is 55-60 years and No looker sorry to say. very small.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

I tip for the anal, but it is never asked for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 on top Bunnings, pretty sure it's common offer there.

Senior Member(無間使者)

South Coast Scene

First Post. I love the rules of this for forum. I’ve tried a couple of Nowra massage and Wollongong Thai massage. The chines massage opposite Bomaderry Railway was me wandering past thinking that I need a massage. Had to get cash fro teller. Very surprised when more than back got a rub down. On roll over told 50 for HJ. Only had 10 so she finished me anyway

Since found Rose at DJ Thai. Brilliant but 120 for btb finish. Brilliant 1 and 2. But take the 50 offer with clothes on. Saw her on another day at Coniston. Bobby another Thai girl comes down to DJ. Fantastic but not as good as Rose. Bomaderry massage now has a shop in St Georges Basin and Nowra. Great fun finding them. now
    $50 on top Bunnings, pretty sure it's common offer there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Just a note to say that CiCi is back at 102 Market Street, Wollongong.

$75 - 30mins, $150 - 60mins

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

CiCi is 55-60 years and No looker sorry to say. very small.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

I tip for the anal, but it is never asked for.
    If you're 60 or above and want anal from a girl who is in her 50s then good for you. I guess the reason why guys punt is for the looks and age. Of course some want PSE but being with a young and pretty girl surely would be their preference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not my usual call boys, but what is your recommendation for a Wollongong brothel? Price, quality of girls, level of service?
    I just need to unload hard, a hj or b2b just won't do tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM'S are fine if that's your preference

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Roj is the go to man for that mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully Roj gets on and lends some advice, otherwise it's a lottery tomorrow.
    Cheers Budgy

Banned
    Not my usual call boys, but what is your recommendation for a Wollongong brothel? Price, quality of girls, level of service?
    Isn't 24 Auburn the leading Asian shop in Wollongong?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's your preference for age & ethnicity?
    Asian:
    24 Auburn for Thai ladies 20s-30s. $180/hr. They're closed until 4th though. Pretty basic service - CBJ & FS. No kissing or DATY, as a general rule.
    The other places are Chinese ladies in their late 40s-50s - 55 West, 102 Joy Luck, 84 Auburn, 108 Swan St. Basically, anything goes! Just ask! FIA, FIV, DFK, rimming etc $150/hr
    Caucasian:
    Belmore Beauties (closed today) has uni students - late teens & mid 20s. $240/hr. Most girls do DFK, DATY etc
    Tams on 45 (never been) has late teens to mid 40s. Same price, I think.
    Hope this helps!

Also - I was told by an ML at Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow to ask for Gina today for way more than a HJ or bodyslide ...

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast