Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Lantana massage in Unanderra. Quiet entrance, decent massage, mid 40's ML with great tits and good english. Can't remember her name but she said she works Tues-Friday. Both ladies working seemed in the same fit shape and roughly same age

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    Has anyone tried Foya Massage ? …. Entrance is very open / exposed to foot and vehicle traffic …. Not my ideal entry into a RnT venue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can park behind it, near the pizza place and go in the back entrance. Way more quiet! Still one of the more sketchy shops but a couple of the ML are great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Sunshine Thai in Conno near the pub/train station. Asked for 60mins but she said they could only do 30, which is fine. Had the most rushed, uninterested HJ for a $50 tip.
    Have had so much better from Sawadee, the Crown St Thai, DJ Thai and Lantana

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heading to the Gong tomorrow - will see whats out there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    You can park behind it, near the pizza place and go in the back entrance. Way more quiet! Still one of the more sketchy shops but a couple of the ML are great
    I have been there yes did you get the names of the MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Noob question

Why is it that when I want to look up or search under the Wollongong Punting Scene I can't seem to do this within aus99 forum search engine. Seems I can on a general internet search and then sign in, but having problems doing the search if already signed in. I've checked the Tutorials section but couldn't find my answer. Any help would be appreciated.
    Oh by the way any further punting posts for Wollongong would be great as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not exactly sure what you mean Beo, I just hit search button and type in Wollongong then search. It should bring up any threads with Wollongong mentioned in them and in order of most recently active threads.
    If some threads are not appearing for you, it could be just because you are a new member

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to lantana a few times a while ago got offered extras but not now
    Who's best to see there for extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Not exactly sure what you mean Beo, I just hit search button and type in Wollongong then search. It should bring up any threads with Wollongong mentioned in them and in order of most recently active threads.
    If some threads are not appearing for you, it could be just because you are a new member
    Thanks for that Esstee, I didn'trealise that I also had to type in the Image Verification for the search parameters. Have now worked out the method of searching.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that Essytee, I realised after various attempts that I needed to also complete the Image Verification status code to gain access to the threads for the Gong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    Went to Sunshine Thai in Conno near the pub/train station. Asked for 60mins but she said they could only do 30, which is fine. Had the most rushed, uninterested HJ for a $50 tip.
    Have had so much better from Sawadee, the Crown St Thai, DJ Thai and Lantana
    I tried Crown St, Sawadee back in the Pandemic days and have to say it was the worst massage I've ever had. ML was on the chubby side but wasn't interested in even providing an effective Part1 which was a soft limp hand dragged over my back for an $80 hour massage and definitely nothing offered after that. I have seen something suggesting that the place is under new management. Does anyone know when the 'New Management' started?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    May at Forya/AAA is 32 when I asked her last, seems about right, she's probably the best going so far from what I've seen, but haven't ventured out much recently or heard anything else
    I think May (if she's the one with long nipples) moves around with a few different Massage places in Wollongong (mostly Crown St). She said that her boss owns 4 places and she switches between them depending on her shifts. Provides an excellent part 1

Junior Member(有D料到)

how was 65 carlton?

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    65 Carlton is ok, Jaygee. Asian girls in their 20s.
    how was it on 65 carlton bro? were you able to try it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    You already asked that one …. What about Figtree ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have to say that Figtree Thai is completely legit massage only, but damn good at it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently went to Gong (am in other part if Illawarra) and wanted to try brothel - must have driven past Phoenix55 and 24Auburn a dozen times (I'm a Private user, not a brothel visitor) as I worked up the courage.
    Finally decided on Phoenix55 as 24Auburn had 5 cars in carpark (I'm shy, OK!) . . parked in customer carpark out back and walked in through back door where OPEN sign was lit.
    No one at door. . . took a few steps in, calling "hellooo?" and a young girl (Jesse, I think . . mid-twenties) apologised and met me.
    Went in to room, paid for 30 mins (Can't even remember how much but on site), shower was pretty poor (soo much tap hammer!!) . . .nothing too exciting and definitely no 'WoW' factor.
    Can't say I'll be back there . . .
    I'll consider 24Auburn but probably not if carpark has too many cars . .
    I think brothels are too fake. . .not a GFE at all. . .just not me, maybe. . .
    Heading to Sydney CBD in July for a week for work . . . will see what I can grab there
    Last edited by Jaygee; 03-06-2022 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls that work at 24 may also have their cars parked there. Maybe you missed 5 girls waiting for you. 55 is still a good choice too though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jaygee - you could park on the road & walk into the carpark instead. I've seen 4 new girls at 24 Auburn over the last few weeks. 3 of them are great - very sweet & GFE. Certainly worth a try. $110/hhr and $180/hr. I have nothing against Chinese girls (have had some great times with some feisty ones!) but the girls here are all Thai, and they have a sensuality that I don't find from other Asians

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only Thai for me these days roj, your spot on in your description of them. Not everyone's cup of tea but for me no other, their skin, nature and all over womaness is second to none.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai is my favourite also. But I'd love to try a Japanese lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Wollongongs punting scene over the years has wavered from good to bad but mostly bad. I thought I'd put up a general review of the active privates that are still in the area

1) Bev - Very old granny that lives out Woonona area. Tall , size 16 with HUGE jugs. $50 for massage and hj is pretty expensive when u can go into town and get the same from something reasonable for $60. Also if I want a blowie she charges crazy prices upwards of 150 to 200 for cim. Only for the granny lovers

2) Shikira - 60 year old Filipino. Not pretty , overweight but cheap. Charges $50 for massage and hj, $70 for blowjob with cim. Works out of warrawong area. Be prepared to be shocked as she removes teeth during blowjob. Only for the gummy lovers

3) Lima - Late 40s Thai. Add says size 8 and pretty but it's size 14 short and ugly. It's not even bait and switch it's just blatant false advertising. $60 for massage and hj. She offered me FS for $80 but I told her I only had another tenner on me as even that was too much. Tried to persuade her to give me bbbj but no is the answer. Smashed her in doggy and got the hell out of there.

4) Thai Kim - In the Corrimal area. $60 for massage and HJ. Size 10-12. Reasonable looks. Lousy massage and reasonable handjob. Ok for 60 bucks.

5) Aussie Anne - Saw her many years back. Very old. Just went for a massage and HJ. Beautiful apartment in Wollongong at that time but she's now advertising Dapto.Can't remember price but she does do FS these days with CIM. Still not tempted to return.

6) Aussie Emma - 23 year old blonde from Woonona. Have never punted with this one but have only heard bad things about her from to not finishing the job to just starfish impersonations.

7) Balgownie - There's a lady in this area who is rough and cheap. Have heard mixed reviews but haven't been brave enough to try.

8) Kristy and Diane - Two 60 odd year old ladies working out of the motel across from the stadium. Haven't visited either but have heard Kristy is a pretty good sort for her age.$100 a half hour is reasonable and would like to try one day.

Some others I haven't seen yet is Mature Blonde a new one who's working out of unanderra. Be interested in hearing from anyone who's visited. A new Thai massage place in Port Kembla. $40 half hour massage. I asked about extras but she said to speak to girl in room.

Hoping others can give further reviews or comments. I can't reply to pm as I still haven't got the 50 posts mark up yet ( help admin ! )
    Enjoy lads
    Where do you find these? Mercury classifies?

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast