Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    I think it is 129 Wentworth St. It is opposite recycled furniture shop, just down from top cross roads.
    I tried it yesterday, $40 half hour, slightly chubby but attractive girl under 30. Sign in shop says no sexual services.
    Massage says hurry up and ask for happy ending with lots of near TT and some actual TT when face down
    I decided not to play and did not ask but was soon offered happy ending with usual $20/$50 costs., This became
    full on on the turn over before she asked if I want happy ending. I did not ask for anything else but felt I could have.

Could be a possible improvement in the Wollongong scene though the rooms are seperated by walls the front is just curtain.
    Thanks for letting us know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    I went to a massage place in Shoalhaven area. Will talk about when I get to post privately
    I’ve been to that one. Chinese style massage but good hj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    Been to both shops in Oak Flats, both give good massage with hj. One shop charged 30 for hj, the other 50.
    I could only see one in the main st? Was the other the brothel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    Went to Saltwater Thai massage on Market st Wollongong last week. I wont go into the details but the massage was good and i left happy. Think the girl i seen was Cindy.
    I like their discreet entry. But they have been booked up when I have gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    I went to Saltwater Thai Massage last week saw Nan - Nancy she said her name was, older lady but very strong massage and knew what she was doing. $70 for the hour massage and left a happy man.
    I’m keen to try here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Hanko is Aromis across the road frp7m Sawadee in Crown St next to chemist warehouse. Anny runs the place, good experience there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonglad View Post
    Yeah it’s annoying trying to get to 50
    True I’m finding it hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dba View Post
    Tried Oaks Angels in Oak Flats last week. Typical 40ish year old Chinese ladies working. Saw Mary who was slim with small tits, decent arse. Fair device. Couldn’t take much length. Shower in room. Meh. 85$ 30mins
    I had similar. But I really needed help,they had to work hard to get the sperm out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielg4 View Post
    I’ve had a good exp at siam on Kembla st and lavender Thai oak flats, Siam is a little expensive but good
    I’m going to lavender tomorrow I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    AAA will do NHJ no worries mate. Keen to hear a report on Saltwater if you go
    I had a lovely rnt at aaa but pricey. 50 for tug with top on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    It'll be the same pal. Been extras for years and will continue. No massage place can survive if they decided to stop.
    Been twice. Found the younger lady gave the better massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bauble View Post
    Hello All

First time poster and new to this, has anybody tried the Chinese massage place in Albion Park Rail on the highway ? If not any other good places in the area ?
    It was a Chinese style massage but she has great artificial tits and really enthusiastic hj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Just a note to say that CiCi is back at 102 Market Street, Wollongong.

$75 - 30mins, $150 - 60mins

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

CiCi is 55-60 years and No looker sorry to say. very small.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

I tip for the anal, but it is never asked for.
    Hot. Never tried anal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a note to say that CiCi is back at 102 Market Street, Wollongong.

$75 - 30mins, $150 - 60mins

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

CiCi is 55-60 years and No looker sorry to say. very small.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

I tip for the anal, but it is never asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Only Thai for me these days roj, your spot on in your description of them. Not everyone's cup of tea but for me no other, their skin, nature and all over womaness is second to none.
    I agree about Thai women. Beautiful touch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andywornhorn View Post
    Hot. Never tried anal
    Suggest you start with Evie / Jooles who advertises in Locanto, Older lady (50's), but an aussie with a lovely arse. She likes anal and is good for conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suggest you start with Evie / Jooles who advertises in Locanto, Older lady (50's), but an aussie with a lovely arse. She likes anal and is good for conversation.
    Yes agree arse to die for and willing to please. I have seen her a few times and she does do discounts for regulars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have only seen a few M/Ls, have thought about seeing Jooles. Reviews are all good, she sounds like a lot of fun. Might have go see her soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are jooles rates .
    ? Never seen tbem advertised

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wollongong

Good luck with that, some of these old ducks are just that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranga View Post
    What are jooles rates .
    ? Never seen tbem advertised
    $150 1/2 hr
    $100 1/2 hr if you are a regular

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I couldnt get over the age thing, maybe its cause I'm not that old myself but its just not that sexy.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast