Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: need feedback!! help~❤️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof View Post
    I was fortunate to meet Christmas today and what an adorable girl she is.
    excuse me it was after 100 burpees!!! thus, I look better when I'm like "normal"

"NORMAL"

hehe.. I'm only joking
    it was pleasure to meet you too boof boof boof!!
    hope see you again, and I suggest that you better use your coupon next time!! ❤️❤️❤️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing to do with the new site but if you click on the redirection link from the old www.syd5stars.com site, it does not link you straight away to the new site (url of http://www.syd5stars.com/no5marrickville.com instead)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    excuse me it was after 100 burpees!!!
    What is a burpee? Do you mean a slurpee?

Also, I've just made a desperate attempt to buy No.1 of your limited edition signature. But the paypal button keeps defaulting to an old account of mine with an expired card. Only the first time did it invite me to just pay by credit card, but I can't get that panel back. Fuyck I.T. bullshit.

Excuse me, but I think Christmas is an internet identity and I wanted that friggin' original signature in Korean characters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    Nothing to do with the new site but if you click on the redirection link from the old www.syd5stars.com site, it does not link you straight away to the new site (url of http://www.syd5stars.com/no5marrickville.com instead)
    this one I need to ask former- webdesigner... I don't know how to forwarding site from there to here so I just put some link here and there.
    i'll update it shortly !! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    What is a burpee? Do you mean a slurpee?

Also, I've just made a desperate attempt to buy No.1 of your limited edition signature. But the paypal button keeps defaulting to an old account of mine with an expired card. Only the first time did it invite me to just pay by credit card, but I can't get that panel back. Fuyck I.T. bullshit.

Excuse me, but I think Christmas is an internet identity and I wanted that friggin' original signature in Korean characters.

it's Korean!!
    ㅊㅔㄹ ㅆ ㅣ

but for you it's free!

Banned
    Thank you Christmas Even though it is just a digital copy.

btw, I think you should have at least the last 3 entries on your blog's front page. I've hardly had time to comment on them before they are swept off the front page!

What do you mean!? I dont' understand!!! sorry!! I just updated my last one!

Banned
    I mean have at least three articles on the front page, that you can scroll down through. Not just the most recent one, with the recent ones already put in "older" entries even if they were just put up yesterday. You had a long one for example with a lot of detail and it is already history! If something is history that quickly, your readers lose incentive to comment on them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    I mean have at least three articles on the front page, that you can scroll down through. Not just the most recent one, with the recent ones already put in "older" entries even if they were just put up yesterday. You had a long one for example with a lot of detail and it is already history! If something is history that quickly, your readers lose incentive to comment on them.
    OH!!!!!!

how about new layout of my blog

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cute Otter! Keep up the good work!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    OH!!!!!!

how about new layout of my blog
    Yes, that is good, I like it! I quite liked just scrolling down to reach past articles, butthe new way is neater and tidier.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    font is way to small man.

Junior Member(有D料到)

finally

finally 50 bloody posts

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456