Hours of Business :
    10 till late
    Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : 6 flat stomach hour glass figure 36dd slim ,shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Chinese
    Services Provided :
    Everything bar anal play
    Value for money/recommend? : oh god yes going again the next day she converses well.

My experience/comments.
    I have been looking at Mables photos and getting very interested about seeing her so booked 2 hrs and rocked up in the morning for the booking Mable was still doing the bed and clothes etc while I showered ,
    she was still in her street gear by the time I was out and dry Mable had finished With the room and put some very nice black bra and nickers on that just really accentuated her fantastic figure,
    Well she is one stunner of a lady total jackpot punt.
    I asked her to slowly strip while I watched I totally got hard just watching her strip
    Mable soon had all her gear off and crept up the bed like a stalking lioness and headed for my now hard cock she slowly hand tickled it while slowly kissing my nipples then she worked her ay down to BBBJ my cock till it was quivering
    i was ready to go so I suggested edge of the bed mish Mabel eagerly agreeing she jumped down and spread her legs as wide as they would go I stood at the edge of the bed and slowly. Entered her tight pussy Mabel's eyes never left mine as I slowly built up rhythm she was enjoying it as much as me we then went into doggy and then bed mish , seriously I can't say all we got up to but I extended as Mabel kept on getting me hard again with her surperb blowjob ,
    Mabel is a new star at 64
    totally awsome punt best in a long while with a gorgeous young sex addict.
    loves watching herself get hard fucked nice and deep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is her boobs natural?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her again today I asked and she sssured me no enhancing they are fantastic I'm still not sure , they aren't hard and unnatural.
    Great punt again
    Recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good report biggus. Thanks

May i ask if she does cim?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No cim definatly not keen on that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    YMMV

I had not bbbj and very light LFK

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today ,for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Natural Boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Is her boobs natural?
    Not natural. You can feel the implants at the base. They are not over done. When she leans over you the implants are just visible. She didn't go overboard. Like many WL with implants she is not too keen on a lot of caressing in that area. Around the nipple area, gently she does not mind at all. And to confirm, she does not do CIM but will allow you to get to the end and withdraw. Google translate is your friend!