Tried Emily the other day cause there were raving reviews on her.

She is actually very beautiful, sweet looking, very petite with really big natural busty breasts. Which fits perfectly with what I look for in a WL. Its really hard to come by especially in Asian WLs, although not seemingly the case in this forum! That got me very excited!

As mentioned by another reviewer, her English is really minimal, and my Chinese is shocking- so a slight language barrier there.

Anyway, we both get undressed and off to the shower, where she carefully showers and cleans me down, whilst I admire her beautiful body.
After that, we head off to bed, where she gives a great body slide with those magnificent breasts, it must really hurt her back. That amazing body and skin contact coupled with soft moans got me really hard. She asks whether to be CBJ or BBBJ, the latter cost an additional $50. Anyway went for CBJ. Nice good sucking action.

Went on to mish, and unfortunately, Emily doesn't do kissing, which unfortunately is what really gets me going. Also, am only allowed, "light kisses" of the breast, rather than being able to fully savour it. She is very tight down below I must say and was asked to be gentle, so once again felt a bit restricted. I wanted her to enjoy and not hurt her obviously, but I'm usually fairly gentle. Anyway, managed to cum but I didn't get much of a GFE from her unfortunately. After finishing, that was the end, off to the shower etc, I swore I had maybe 5-10 minutes or so to go. Would have been nice with several minutes of massage etc. Probably varies from customer to customer..

In summary, fantastic body, very beautiful girl, but several restrictions on the FS part. If those restrictions work for you then I would highly recommend her. She also seems inexperienced, and lacking some GFE. I'm thinking to try giving it another shot, maybe it was a bad day etc etc. There were several others that looked really good which I am keen to try- stunning Angelina, and Lucy.