Thread: Ginza - Never been

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza - Never been

Hi Guys,

I am going to be in the city for work next week for a week. I havent really worked in the city much so never had the opportunity to go for a quick lunchtime foray or an after work foray into the city places. I was intrigued on going to Ginza or something like that. I am after cute asian chicks and blowjobs / cim mainly. I presume Ginza is one of the better options for that? I am not asian by the way... so i know some places only cater for asian men. With Ginza, i notice they have gold class, gold premium and diamond. And yet it says CIM is extra on top...I thought diamond meant CIM? If cim is not included in diamond, then what are the differences between golden, golden premium and diamond?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Give ginza a call and don't block ur number. They not open on Sundays.

Cim is usually 30 ontop (irrespective of class) so ur looking at 300-330 / hr for diamond

I would suggest yuri / shella / Angela hmmm I think there are other girls I am unsure of.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i guess they ranked those classes based on the quality of the girls (they may be younger, better looking, hotter body or new to industry etc.)

I havnt visited ginza for more than 2 yrs now, so i cant really comment on the experience pple get now

My experience before was that the diamond service girls look better and hotter, however, i reckon the service levels were the same between any class of girls.

Ginza's known for their girls' consistently high level of services, which was the case for me 2 yrs ago (and i would pressume it remains the same until now since the reviews have always been gr8)

I do not recall any ginza girls that do not service 'non-asian' customers so i think u will be fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep they will cater for all your needs.. Or wants...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Make sure you book and book early

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never been either, tried to prebook on of the Japanese AV ladies earlier on this year but with no luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do yourselves are really big favour even if you have to miss punts and save it for Ginza, it's the best place to punt by far for Asian girls who provide a premium service. Don't try and get anymore recommendation other than most of us on this site, I can't get there as often as I wish I could, but it always lives up to my expectations, just go.

Banned
    Agree and hopefully you don't get Ginza addiction like me hahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lucky I live over 2 hours away,.... I'd be a very poor man lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They serve non asians and always felt like top service but I must admit the waiting room is always awkward asf. I am usually the only white guy in a room full of chinese punters lol.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Ginza is something every punter needs to experience. Quality girls, very high quality and consistent service. Only downside to the place is that it is so busy it can feel like a factory. I think the girls work very hard there but they rarely let it show. Very professional girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I see lots of white bois waiting

Welcome brother!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am working in Wynyard for the next week. Is ginza walking distance from there or do I need to find another mode of transport to get there. So I gotta book before I go it sounds like otherwise it's packed?

It's a short walk from central, book before hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    I am working in Wynyard for the next week. Is ginza walking distance from there or do I need to find another mode of transport to get there. So I gotta book before I go it sounds like otherwise it's packed?
    Best to get an uber mate....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Call at around 7-8pm when the roster for the next day is out. Depending on the girl (and how popular she is) calling on the day might give you a very limited option in term on starting time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice thanks for info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone notice if there is any difference in the girls' professionalism/enthusiasm in 30minute sessions at Ginza?
    I've noticed other places/private girls perform better in 45min+ sessions. where as 30minutes they seem less keen.

I've only experienced only the best from Ginza but never booked 30minute.
    I would go more often(lunch breaks) if someone can confirm the same quality of service in 30minute sessions!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If anything, according not only to this forum but other Chinese based forum highly recommended the place too. Will try a visit some time....but it is pretty expensive..