Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many guys would hit on a girl who has a bf?

Senior Member(無間使者)

how many guys would hit on a girl who has a bf?

wello wello,

so been seeing this chick for just under a year now, everything has been great, but one thing that nags me is how guys seem to hit on her when I'm not around. I will give some examples:

1. she went to the shops with a friend one night and it started raining, some dude opened up his umbrella for them and walked them to the shop and asked for my gf's number. She genuinely is the type who can't say no, so she gave it but has ignored every message he sent, she has shown me to prove it.

2. she went to a group dinner and some friend's friends joined, including a guy who gave the usual "omg you look like celebrity x...", even though she told him she had a bf, he still asked for her number and didn't get it, but did exchange fb

3. guy I met who works in the same company as my gf but in a different location, I introduced them to each other, he has suggested to her meeting to discuss careers, she went and brought her friend along (and told me about it) and he drove them back to the city after. few weeks later the three of them are at a festival together and she calls me up to join (I was initially busy when it was organised) and when I got there he had left. I asked her why he left and she said he gave no reason, but it jist seemed a bit sudden to me, why leave when you hear I am coming bro? Why not at least wait till I arrive to say hi? also she tells me about conversations they have and it seems like he talks to her about deep life issues, such as marriage, kids etc, and also she told me he said something bad about me like how I didn't seem like a smart guy (wtf???)

granted example 1 the guy didn't know she had a bf when he asked for the number, but after he got the number he added her on some apps, all of which have a photo of us together, and the kent still continued messaging her.

am I being too sensitive to any guy making the slightest contact with her, or am I right to assume that all guys are basically after sex? Question is, how many would go after it with a taken girl?

also, in your experience, how faithful are chicks? Does it vary across different countries?

for the record I have no reason to doubt her, but it just fucks me up that so many guys are hitting her up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry bro, she likes the attention, can see it ending in tears. You asked sorry.

Banned
    yah that's funny. she must be very very very very very pretty.
    her attitude towards guys would be a reason as well? you never been there together when guys picks her number right? and she explains verbally so you don't know how she reacted what it actually happened. mmm..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any mediumly attractive lady will get attention, theres no need to take it personal
    I have bad news tho, if you arent a good quality guy, its probably harder to keep a good quality chick
    As you said urself, guys will put you down behind your back
    Eventually the chick will listen to the badmouthing

Banned
    If you dont trust her and your sixth sense telling you the same, then too bad it won't last long😀. Sorry, it's based on my personal experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    her attitude towards guys would be a reason as well? you never been there together when guys picks her number right? and she explains verbally so you don't know how she reacted what it
    She is quite naieve, she reckons any guy talking to her is just being friendly, I'm sure we all know girls in our lives like that. Whether that is genuine or not, well I dunno...

Also you are right that I'm not there when it happens, I can only go by what she tells me, but I have managed to glance at her messages from time to time and can say she's not texting any guys apart from guy in example 3

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    If you dont trust her and your sixth sense telling you the same, then too bad it won't last long��. Sorry, it's based on my personal experiences.
    at this stage I'm not sure if it's my sixth sense or my insecurities...my wires are mixed up bro!

But what are your experiences about guys hitting on girls with bf?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience is if she fb them or gives her number to them, move on man, good girls that are into you don't do that sorry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since your gf still tell you everything and she be honest to you , she can be trust but once she hide it from you then you will see a teardrops bruu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    example of her naievty....she deals with the same delivery guy a few times a week, the delivery guy told her he was looking for a special type of make up for a girl he liked and wanted to date, so asked for my gf's number so he could send her photos of it to see if he should buy it or not. As a guy, this is pure bs made up to get her number, but she genuinely believed his story so gave her number. She told me this of course, so not trying to hide anything. I didn't tell her I thought the guy was a lying cunt, as I knew stuff like this could lead to arguments (eg. "omg you're so paranoid").

Banned
    I personally hate it when guys hitting girls with bfs. But some of my closest friends in the past had no issues with that. I argued with them so many times but since it wasn't my girlfriend I did not really care too much in the end.

Normally if they saw good looking girls and they saw the guys not as cool as the girls, they would tend to approach the girls. Some of the girls were naughty and they told them he's not my boyfriend just close friend etc bullshit like that.

I don't know bro, you know her better than others. Good girls don't give out phone numbers or Facebook to other guys brother! She doesn't seem to give you respect. Anyway good luck bro! Why are you in this punting forum btw?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    R ya living together bruu ? You should talk about this to her so she knows bruu

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    example of her naievty....she deals with the same delivery guy a few times a week, the delivery guy told her he was looking for a special type of make up for a girl he liked and wanted to date, so asked for my gf's number so he could send her photos of it to see if he should buy it or not. As a guy, this is pure bs made up to get her number, but she genuinely believed his story so gave her number. She told me this of course, so not trying to hide anything. I didn't tell her I thought the guy was a lying cunt, as I knew stuff like this could lead to arguments (eg. "omg you're so paranoid").
    For me the issue would be how naive and gullible she is, to the point where it is bordering being dumb. If the relationship progresses I'm not sure I would want to be with a girl that has absolutely no street smartness about her.

Say a guy at her work told her that he was having performance issues when it came to sex with his gf and asked your gf for some practical advice.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    We are just guessing here

OP should talk to gf about how he feels - and op is on a punting page.

Are you cheating? Does she know?

Is she sending u hidden messages? :@

Banned
    I believe in the two point system: Only date people who are within two points of yourself. So if you're a 6/10, the most you should go for is an 8/10. This is to avoid shit like this.

Why are u on a punting forum when ur gf is so hot? lol lucky fuck.

She knows about ur "hobby"? May that's why she posturing lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    OP time to drop that girl, she is bad news.
    A real GF would not do those things.
    She is making herself available for better offers, so she probably outclasses you, and you are her current "for show" BF so people don't think she can't get a BF.

Banned
    Plus maybe check if she is a working lady. Is that why you are in this punting forum? Are you suspicious about this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dump her mate, if a girl really loves you, she will never give her number or FB to any strangers. Ask her the same tonight, does she mind you give your number to all the chicks around you? and even after that you tell her about it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol
    "...how faithful are chicks?"
    The real question is how faithful are you?
    Punting much lately?
    Seems a bit hypocritical.
    Enjoy what she has to offer and if she leaves, she leaves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Takes 2 willing participants so if some guy takes your chick, you can't just blame him.

Some years ago my ex broke up with me and within a week posted photos of her with some other dude.

A couple of months after it was another dude. Some chicks are players too LOL !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast