Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how many guys would hit on a girl who has a bf?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    and this is where Trapper steps up to be a pariah. Fuck yes i hit on chicks with boyfriends. I am not the best looking guy going (hell i would barely reach a 4) but you know what it doesn't seem to matter, I show confidence and an understanding to them so I either end up becoming actual friends with them which means i get all sorts of black mail material on the blokes or I get laid out of it, sometimes (rarely) both. Do i feel bad for doing it? once long ago sure i did but considering I have had the same happen to me a number of times, one of which ended up breaking my engagement and costing me a pretty penny in property settlement (we were considered defacto so i went through the fun of divorce without the fun of marriage part of it) I turned around and said screw it. I have long term games i play as well where if i really don't like a bloke (and i mean i really don't like him, so he has personally screwed with me somehow) I will become friends with his missus and will basically do everything i can to sabotage his relationship and when it happens that it breaks down i will hook her up with one of my mates. This is what happens when a bloke is basically screwed by life time and again. He fights back using life's own tactics.
    Is your ex single?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hehe, married now not to the guy she left me for but 2 after him

Banned
    I would hit on a girl who had a boyfriend, and often do. I've had plenty of girls who had bfs. What does her boyfriend own her? If she wants to fuck around that's her right. Plus her boyfriend is probably out punting , he's got no right to complain

Banned
    I show confidence and an understanding to them so I either end up becoming actual friends with them which means i get all sorts of black mail material on the blokes....
    You go around black mailing people?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To an extent, its more as a protection for me. Known a few guys who don't like that their missus has male friends who have bailed me up. The threat of release of some not so good information usually quells any violence before it gets started.

Banned
    To an extent, its more as a protection for me. Known a few guys who don't like that their missus has male friends who have bailed me up. The threat of release of some not so good information usually quells any violence before it gets started.
    You sound like a top bloke

Banned
    So you like to muck around with other blokes missus's, then when they confront you, rather than dealing with the situation like a man, you blackmail them into not putting one on your chin?

Far out, if being a weak cunt was a ban worthy offence, your profile would be smoking right now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't hit on a girl who has a BF as afraid or karma, but unfortunately many guys do and dont care

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have a feeling this is just bullshit talk. If you did that in real life you would probably need a wire in your jaw and a machine to be able to speak ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hehe the blokes who think they can take me are willing to try, worked as a bouncer for 10 years and trust me it ain't bullshit talk. What i think was lost in translation is that I only apply blackmail to the blokes whose missus I end up friends only with not the ones i sleep with. If i sleep with a blokes missus and he wants to try to knock me out hey he has that right I slept with his missus after all, he better just hope that its a one shot knock out because i will get back up and smack him one back if its not. But if i am just friends with her then fuck that I am not putting myself at risk for being friends with someone and i won't stop being friends with someone because a bloke thinks she shouldn't have male friends.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow this thread got intense....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hehe the blokes who think they can take me are willing to try, worked as a bouncer for 10 years and trust me it ain't bullshit talk. What i think was lost in translation is that I only apply blackmail to the blokes whose missus I end up friends only with not the ones i sleep with. If i sleep with a blokes missus and he wants to try to knock me out hey he has that right I slept with his missus after all, he better just hope that its a one shot knock out because i will get back up and smack him one back if its not. But if i am just friends with her then fuck that I am not putting myself at risk for being friends with someone and i won't stop being friends with someone because a bloke thinks she shouldn't have male friends.
    Oh it ain't bullshit talk huh ?

Didn't you say this before ?

Now who are you supposed to be ? a blackmailing pansy or a bouncer/internet thug ?

No need to reply, just take the L and go.

Banned
    You're a polite bloke assuming the guys whose GF's you rooted are going to square up to you and declare a duel. I think in reality it would more likely be a brick to the back of the head when you're getting into your car and a world class kicking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I love this pic

i-fucked-your-girlfriend.jpg

Just to be clear, yes i have fucked lots of guys girlfriends and wives, but it was always with the guys consent and approval.
    In fact the guy would often watch, join in, or take pics and video
    But that's all in the past now ... happy days indeed.
    BTW I would never fuck a girl behind her hubby or boyfriends back - not because of any moral code but simply because its not worth the risk, stress, and hassle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Scooper i have no problem with violence but lots of paperwork so I rather earn it before i have to go through the rigmarole, being friends with someone isn't enough to earn it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had 1 try that (although it was a bottle) gave me a good bloody headache for a while thats for certain. Maybe its a queensland thing, the majority of violence i have experienced has been face to face, hell rarely anymore than one on one even.

Banned
    I have had 1 try that (although it was a bottle) gave me a good bloody headache for a while thats for certain. Maybe its a queensland thing, the majority of violence i have experienced has been face to face, hell rarely anymore than one on one even.
    Well, despite all you've said I'm actually glad that was the worst and you came out alright. There's minimal give in a bottle. I've copped a crook lock (steering wheel lock) and that jacked me up, but would definitely take that over a bottle.

But still, come on mate, don't be that guy. Come on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Scooper i have no problem with violence but lots of paperwork so I rather earn it before i have to go through the rigmarole, being friends with someone isn't enough to earn it
    Oh I see.
    Just your average blackmailing, law-conscious bouncer, then ? Carry on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    your missus is a tease by the sounds of it. who gives out a phone number like that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Latest news from the op ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234