Thread: Tips to successfully get a booking with specific girl?

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar

Tips to successfully get a booking with specific girl?

Ive tried to book a time with one of Ginza's girls right after the new roster has been updated on the website. However, everytime I tried to call the manager, he claims that she is already fully booked. While I respect what has happened, and thus not blaming anyone at all, I would like to ask for advice on how to increase my chances of success next time.

For reference, Ive been trying to go for Helen specifically several times, all without success. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah call at about 8pm right after the roster comes out. I never tried this but I reckon have a chat with them and maybe ask if you could be notified when your lady becomes available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes the girl would have told her regulars when she's on so they could pre-book her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroyukihime View Post
    Ive tried to book a time with one of Ginza's girls right after the new roster has been updated on the website. However, everytime I tried to call the manager, he claims that she is already fully booked. While I respect what has happened, and thus not blaming anyone at all, I would like to ask for advice on how to increase my chances of success next time.

For reference, Ive been trying to go for Helen specifically several times, all without success. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    which girl? if the girl is popular or a new girl, it could be difficult

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think Ginza or 278 allows booking before the roster is up for the next day.