Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Day Spa..... behind the Glen Hotel. Eight Mile Plains.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Such a stupid question... go in and ask then keep the answer to urself
    Yep, new fella, FFS (for fucks sake) in case your dumb ass mind can not work it out, just call into ACPS (acacia ridge police station) and ask them your dumb ass question, seriously 5 posts and your asking shit like that, I would change my user name real soon, eh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cekret, You are a deadset dickhead, remove yourself from this forum or I will arrange it for you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea it's guys like u that make the owners post on wechat to stop talking about their shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea it's guys like u that make the owners post on wechat to stop talking about their shop
    The information you are seeking on ML is not not the publicity that shop owners are seeking, so go a play on WeChat you fool!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    The information you are seeking on ML is not not the publicity that shop owners are seeking, so go a play on WeChat you fool!
    Ur such a cold man Digger! Im telling Kevin1983 to find out for himself n keep what he finds to himself. If he decides to share, up to him but do what we all do, share via PM privately to a group of guys u trust.

The owner doesn't need to tell the dh to stop posting shit about sensitive information out in the preying eyes of unwanted viewing.

FYI: I do all my punting on WeChat n have gotten to know many ML's and owners n have kept a healthy relationship by not divulging any details on this forum (unless ur amongst my trusted list of guys who I privately share experiences with)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ur such a cold man Digger! Im telling Kevin1983 to find out for himself n keep what he finds to himself. If he decides to share, up to him but do what we all do, share via PM privately to a group of guys u trust.

The owner doesn't need to tell the dh to stop posting shit about sensitive information out in the preying eyes of unwanted viewing.

FYI: I do all my punting on WeChat n have gotten to know many ML's and owners n have kept a healthy relationship by not divulging any details on this forum (unless ur amongst my trusted list of guys who I privately share experiences with)
    I am really sorry cekret, my reply intended for Kevin1983. My mistake, sorry again; should have gone to Specsavers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pass the popcorn*
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1983 View Post
    My friend told methe girls in sky day spa can do FS. Is that true?

Guys guys guys....We have two possibilities for Kev1983 question.

1. He is an unthinking moron or

2. He is pretending to be an unthinking moron, hoping that the question will be answered by a real unthinking moron, getting Sky day spa attention from uniform boys....this is classic stuff for a local competitor. If you are not expecting ( and caught by surprise , or taken in hook line and sinker ) competitive tactics like this... then you haven't been exposed to a too widely in the world yet.... this sort of shit happens in all sorts of industries all the time... in this fucked up world we fucked up humans have developed.... sadly, it is very very normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    Guys guys guys....We have two possibilities for Kev1983 question.

1. He is an unthinking moron or

2. He is pretending to be an unthinking moron, hoping that the question will be answered by a real unthinking moron, getting Sky day spa attention from uniform boys....this is classic stuff for a local competitor. If you are not expecting ( and caught by surprise , or taken in hook line and sinker ) competitive tactics like this... then you haven't been exposed to a too widely in the world yet.... this sort of shit happens in all sorts of industries all the time... in this fucked up world we fucked up humans have developed.... sadly, it is very very normal.
    Following is copied from a different thread. Supports your number 2. Looks like he got some serious intel

Quote Originally Posted by kev1983 View Post
    You guys worry too much. Cops checked up on all the neighbours due to a house breaking case next to the shop. Unlucky i live in this street. Cops should pay more attention to local public security. 10+ house breaking cases in sunnybank area this year. Be careful anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are all paranoid. 98% of what gets written here is exaggerated bs and the cops can't rely on it as evidence as there is no corroboration. Like most internet forums it's a place for fantasy.

They already know the Services these types of places provide (been around for donkeys years).

All they have to do is send in Immigration and no staff!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    You guys are all paranoid. 98% of what gets written here is exaggerated bs and the cops can't rely on it as evidence as there is no corroboration. Like most internet forums it's a place for fantasy.

They already know the Services these types of places provide (been around for donkeys years).

Maybe so, but why make it even a tiny bit easier for the authorities by sharing way too much info.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post

I agree with Popeye96. It may not be evidence by itself, but it could point them in the right direction for them to acquire evidence. Some people on here just need a head wobble.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Police raids did happen, people have been found guilty and had to pay fines. At last one girl had to leave the country for visa breach. Apart from that the cops do visit massage shops to have a chat with the owners. It’s not very frequent but you wouldn’t want to be there when it happens. Once when I was inside the room there was a commotion outside. My first thought was a police raid, turned out to be something harmless but enough to make me limp and the poor girl had to start from scratch to get me back up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One hour on this forum, and you can easily short list 3 to 5 shops that would be prime suspects for non-massage services, simply a case if they wanted to or not; I would and am worried, but that's why it's punting... it's like driving 130 on the freeway at night, you don't really care about the extra 5 minutes you save, but you sure will care about the fine if caught.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    One hour on this forum, and you can easily short list 3 to 5 shops that would be prime suspects for non-massage services, simply a case if they wanted to or not; I would and am worried, but that's why it's punting... it's like driving 130 on the freeway at night, you don't really care about the extra 5 minutes you save, but you sure will care about the fine if caught.
    The cops don't need the prattle on this Forum is all I am saying. They already know.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For them it’s not a priority unless there are complaints from the neighbours or it is related with another case they’re investigating (bikie businesses, corruption)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any good recommendations for this place? Or some around Underwood?

Would be keen to hear if there is ones that do a fair amount of tease or can provide gfe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Any good recommendations for this place? Or some around Underwood?

Would be keen to hear if there is ones that do a fair amount of tease or can provide gfe
    Check your PM mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did a drop by today

kiki, emi and 1 other can't remember.

Either way, wasn't impressed, none looked appealing, except maybe kiki and that was probably because she was wearing a crop top and short shorts and actually smiled. I'd say all 3 girls were in their 30's. They were booked out so didn't partake. Probably a good thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The last time i went the place was filthy in a bad way , the other store over at Archer field was ok, one of the staff was about 22/24 very easy on the eyes, but i believe she is not at that shop now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123