Thread: Sigrid

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sigrid

I'd only used Dream Girls once before & met the lovely Mikki at Xmas.

Something kept nagging at me about Sigrid so took the plunge for a couple of hours.

The incall location was easy to find but access to the building and the correct floor took nearly 10 mins.

Sigrid met me outside the lift when I finally got off at her floor.
    The apartment looked nice but Sigrid easily took all my attention. Her heavy coat was swiftly dropped once in the apartment revealing a nice piece of swimwear which also as quickly ditched as we moved into the bathroom for the shower.

There was lots of soapy fun and teasing with Sigrid showing she is very fun to be with.

After being cleaned up it was time for the main event. Starting off with the usual cat bath Sidgrid started to enjoy herself rubbing herself against my legs and arms (which see clearly enjoys)

Tbc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She moved her way up my body whilst giving my cock some needed attention as her tongue played with mine.
    Then it was time for me to start paying attention to her lovely pert breasts ( which are nicely sensitive). After Didrid did a bit more of her sensual rubbing against me we slipped into 69 with me putting my tongue to good use as she did the same 😀

It didn't take too long for her to bring me accross the line with her tongue stud doing its work.

After a massage & some cuddling it was back to oral and her hands making some magic on my cock.

I felt it was time for the main event and so it was on with a condom and Sidgrid lowered herself onto me. As the cowgirl progressed Sigrid started with some sweet dirty talk.

I started to get a bit of cramp so we moved into missionary which got me over the line after a few more minutes.

After some cleaning up we made some small talk & I was on my way a much happier man 😀

I would definitely revisit this little lady and would definitely like to see how much she enjoys having a vibrator used on her.

Can't wait for Sigrid to come back !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds interesting, will try.. unusual name though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A yone see jini ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try sigird
    She is very good, even is is tiny but definitely worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still with Dreamgirls? Haven’t seen her for a while

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Didn't get a cat bath but still Good spontaneous service which I like, much better than mechanical procedural kind at brothels. And great service apartment too, huge upgrade to other places. Nice one DG. Didn't really catch her tw accent but we spoke in English so she might have been educated abroad.

Sigrid, a true dream girl is in Sydney, book early

Sigrid is on today, book early
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1