Thread: Explosive 2 sessions with Icy and Tina

Explosive 2 sessions with Icy and Tina

After seeing Icy's beautiful photo and reading up on all the good ARs, I can't help but make a booking. She is quite popular and I couldn't fit a slot in during the day last Friday, so had to go in the afternoon.

Ping Pong opened the door and whilst waiting for Icy to be ready, I saw a line up of the available girls. There was the cute Ruby (same outfit as her super cute video), a new busty Chinese girl called Tina, Singapore Niko and a 18 year old girl but can't remember her name. Both Tina and Niko had big tits and was very tempting. And they both gave me such a wonderful smile which made me want to fuck them even more.

Icy came out and I was very impressed by her beautiful look. Perfect white skin and elegantly dressed. I did want to have a threesome with her and Tina who is her friend, she was quite eager at the idea so she went downstairs to fetch Tina but it was too late as the guy after me had picked Tina. There are a lot of reviews already about Icy so I won't go into too much details. For me the highlights were: seeing her perfect naked body with nothing but heels on, nice soft bbbj, a really really tight pussy and those long long legs... I tried to go for a CIM finish but couldn't quite make it from missionary and came on her arm instead lol.

Icy then stayed in the room and called Tina who was free and came up immediately. They both gave me a little massage together for a short while before Icy went down stairs. Tina stripped down and revealed her busty enhanced boobs and slim legs. Like Icy she was also quite tall. I told her that I really liked her smile and she told me she always smile at handsome guys. What a sweet talker. She continued massaging me for a bit since I was quite spent. Then onto the main action. Tina had a strong tongue and was a lot more ferocious with her bbbj. She doesn't do DD, but CIM is definitely on the menu. We changed multiple positions before a second shot into her mouth. She then joked about there is one more girl downstairs (I think referring to Ruby) and asked me if I wanted to bang her as well. I said I was seriously going to pass out if I did that lol.

On the way down all the oxygen was gone from my head that I totally forgot to pay for Tina's session. Lori came over, I was still looking lost and he asked "how would you like to pay boss?". Then I came back down from cloud9 and whipped out the wallet. Lori then asked me whose next? I said Niko, but in the back of my mind I would really like to check out Ruby or Fay who recently came back...

Wowww .... bra

ICY

TINA

Last edited by 5 Star City; 15-08-2017 at 12:16 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Tina has photos now, nice one. That's definitely her, sharp chin and big eyes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey brother Womanisa. I can see you said Tina doesn't DD but you didn't mention that Icy doesn't DD. So I guess my question is, does Icy DD?

Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Hey brother Womanisa. I can see you said Tina doesn't DD but you didn't mention that Icy doesn't DD. So I guess my question is, does Icy DD?
    TINA can do DD
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc